Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello! My name is Candy! I love animals and the sims, and I dislike horror films. I will be posting challenges and maybe some of my own gameplay on my page. I can't wait to get started on the sims forums :)

Hello @Cupcakeyorkies79 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you love animals. You would enjoy owning the pets sims expansion packs, and making simversions of your pets to play in the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy creating and doing simming challenges! When you become a full member and can start new threads, you may like to post your challenges on a thread in a the Challenges section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Happy simming! :)
  • Garrett_WHSGarrett_WHS Posts: 29 Member
    Hey Everyone! My name is Garrett and I am obsessed with the Sims basically. I love to play video games and I love anything about the weather. I am a true geek, whether it be a gamer geek or a weather geek.
  • art_potat0art_potat0 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi! I guess I'll talk about my obsession with the sims... so when I was maybe five or six my sister showed me the sims two and I've been in love with the sims since then. I got the sims three and sims three pets for ps3 but I had wanted sims four ever since it came out. I recently got sims four after waiting for almost four years. I'm excited to be a part of this community!
    Hey Everyone! My name is Garrett and I am obsessed with the Sims basically. I love to play video games and I love anything about the weather. I am a true geek, whether it be a gamer geek or a weather geek.

Hello @Garrett_WHS :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy simming! It is a fun and enjoyable game to play! Time passes very quickly when we are simming! It is nice that you like the weather also. The weather conditions experienced in countries all around the world can be very interesting to study.
    art_potat0 wrote: »
    Hi! I guess I'll talk about my obsession with the sims... so when I was maybe five or six my sister showed me the sims two and I've been in love with the sims since then. I got the sims three and sims three pets for ps3 but I had wanted sims four ever since it came out. I recently got sims four after waiting for almost four years. I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Hello @art_potat0 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your sister introduced you to Sims 2 when you were a young child <3 She started you as a simmer, and you would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours simming ever since! It is nice that this led you onto getting Sims three and sims 3 pets console version. It is great that you now own Sims 4! It would have been very exciting for you to start playing it after waiting such a long time to play it!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences on the threads.
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    Hi I'm Rosie and umm, I joined like 3 years ago but I never wanted to really use this cause I didn't need to and when I did need to I couldnt cause I'm not a member but maybe I'll try to become a member now cause it'll make my life easier so hi I'm Rosie, I've been playing since the late Sims 2 days and I really like the sims. I really like dogs, especially puppies, and I have 2 golden retrievers, 1 labrador/german shepherd mix, a syrian hamster called Milo and I'm getting a great pyrenees puppy in March. I'm a cancer, born on July 1st and yeah.
    B)
    Saukkola1 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Rosie and umm, I joined like 3 years ago but I never wanted to really use this cause I didn't need to and when I did need to I couldnt cause I'm not a member but maybe I'll try to become a member now cause it'll make my life easier so hi I'm Rosie, I've been playing since the late Sims 2 days and I really like the sims. I really like dogs, especially puppies, and I have 2 golden retrievers, 1 labrador/german shepherd mix, a syrian hamster called Milo and I'm getting a great pyrenees puppy in March. I'm a cancer, born on July 1st and yeah.

Hello @Saukkola1 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, and watching them living their lives in your game.
    It is great that you like dogs. You would enjoy having the pets packs in your game! It is enjoyable making simversions of our own pets, and having them as a part of our sim ‘s household! Your own real life dogs would be very special to you <3
  • GidgetAngelGidgetAngel Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi , Gidget Angel here ,

I like Sims lol. I started in sims 3 back in 2011 and I started sims 4 a month ago , and i am hooked lol what a surprise
    Hi , Gidget Angel here ,

I like Sims lol. I started in sims 3 back in 2011 and I started sims 4 a month ago , and i am hooked lol what a surprise

Hello @GidgetAngel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and now you have started playing Sims 4 also. Simming is very addictive! Time passes very quickly when we are simming, and looking forward to seeing what happens next in the lives of our sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • SimsoKaitSimsoKait Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    SimsoKait wrote: »
    Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)

Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    > @rosemow said:
    > SimsoKait wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the kind words and for inviting me to this amazing thread! :)
    > @SimsoKait said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > SimsoKait wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    > > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    > > Happy simming! :)
    >
    > Thank you for the kind words and for inviting me to this amazing thread! :)

Oh and I'm not very good with the quoting thing! Sorry!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    > @SimsoKait said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    > > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    >

@SimsoKait, don't worry about the quoting system as it's only doing that as you're still a new member. Once you become a full member, then the quoting will look better... ;)
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the kind words and for inviting me to this amazing thread! :)

You’re welcome! :)
    > @SimsoKait said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >

You don’t need to be sorry about the quoting! It is because you are still a new member. It will appear correctly when you become a full member :)
  • J_Lanz16J_Lanz16 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello my fellow Simmers! My name is Jon and I'm a huge fan of The Sims since debut!
    Aside from playing the game, I've been creating CC for TS1 and TS2 decade and a year ago... and I never been have a come-back on creating one again.
    Also, its been a long time since I become a member of the official The Sims forum... so this is my first time posting here!

Thanks! ^_^
    J_Lanz16 wrote: »
    Hello my fellow Simmers! My name is Jon and I'm a huge fan of The Sims since debut!
    Aside from playing the game, I've been creating CC for TS1 and TS2 decade and a year ago... and I never been have a come-back on creating one again.
    Also, its been a long time since I become a member of the official The Sims forum... so this is my first time posting here!

Thanks! ^_^

Hello @J_Lanz16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. Simming is fun and enjoyable! It is great that you have created cc for sims 1 and sims 2! The cc would add a special look to the homes in your game, or would be very nice for your sims to wear.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims that are in your games.
    > @lisasc360 said:
    >
    > > @SimsoKait said:
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > SimsoKait wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > Hello! I have been playing sims for a while now - almost three years. I am currently all things sim obsessed. I have frequented the forums for about a year now although not with an account. Excited to be a part of this community. :)
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello @SimsoKait :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > > > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims for three years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the last few years creating,building and playing in live mode the game!
    > > > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
    > > > Happy simming! :)
    > >
    > > Thank you for the kind words and for inviting me to this amazing thread! :)
    >
    > Oh and I'm not very good with the quoting thing! Sorry!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @SimsoKait, don't worry about the quoting system as it's only doing that as you're still a new member. Once you become a full member, then the quoting will look better... ;)

Haha! Thank goodness! Thought I was doing something wrong.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm Cassandra and although I'm new to the forums, I'm certainly not new to The Sims; I've been playing since The Sims 1 first came out. I've always had a huge passion for The Sims, especially the storytelling element of it. I haven't played 4 yet but it's currently downloading from Origin as I type this, so I figured it would be the perfect time to join the forums. Thanks for having me.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
    Hi, everyone! I'm Cassandra and although I'm new to the forums, I'm certainly not new to The Sims; I've been playing since The Sims 1 first came out. I've always had a huge passion for The Sims, especially the storytelling element of it. I haven't played 4 yet but it's currently downloading from Origin as I type this, so I figured it would be the perfect time to join the forums. Thanks for having me.

Hello @KottonKrown :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released. You would have enjoyed playing many sims households over the time, and seen how the stories of their sims lives progressed in your game.
    It is exciting that you are about to start Sims 4 simming!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take kyou to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• MarzuliihMarzuliih Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello all!
    My name is Marzuli, but you can call me Marza :)
    I come from cold country called Finland and im huge fan of sims <3 ! I love making gaming videos and i also love meeting new people. My hobbies are photographing, writing and also drawing. Sometimes i do videos to my youtube-channel.
    I did not even know this place but today one of EA people told me about this place when i was giving them an new idea about new feature: photo albums. I wrote my idea also to my profile hoping that someone in EA would notice that (i guess not lol).
    Feel free to msg me if u want to chat or talk about the weather haha :D
    Marzuliih wrote: »
    Hello all!
    My name is Marzuli, but you can call me Marza :)
    I come from cold country called Finland and im huge fan of sims <3 ! I love making gaming videos and i also love meeting new people. My hobbies are photographing, writing and also drawing. Sometimes i do videos to my youtube-channel.
    I did not even know this place but today one of EA people told me about this place when i was giving them an new idea about new feature: photo albums. I wrote my idea also to my profile hoping that someone in EA would notice that (i guess not lol).
    Feel free to msg me if u want to chat or talk about the weather haha :D

Hello @Marzuliih :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Sending a warm smile to you in Finland!
    It is great that you enjoy making gaming videos, and it is special that you have your own YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching the simming videos that you make and post to the channel.
    You may like to read the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums,
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming ! :)
  • StormyJade21StormyJade21 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello all! My name is Stormy Jade. I answer to Stormy or Jade. I got started with Sims 1 just about a year before the Sims 2 got released. Which is my favorite of the franchise. I also play The Sims3 and 4. I can't wait until the new game pack is released in just a couple of days.
    Hello all! My name is Stormy Jade. I answer to Stormy or Jade. I got started with Sims 1 just about a year before the Sims 2 got released. Which is my favorite of the franchise. I also play The Sims3 and 4. I can't wait until the new game pack is released in just a couple of days.

Hello @StormyJade21 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 then has led you on to playing Sims 2,3 and now sims 4 also. Siimming is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I am looking forward to Jungle Adventures also! It looks and sounds very great! I hope that your sims go very well and keep safe as they explore the Jungle in Selvadorada !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top