Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Mobile Release Date?

2...Next

Comments

• SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    Seriously, hoping for it to be out soon. My best friend, who also plays sims 4, said it was out on iPhone yesterday. It isn't, there is a pretend game called Vital Town, BE AWARE that is NOT sims mobile! It doesn't work anyway.
  • paradisebunny69paradisebunny69 Posts: 13 New Member
    Spring 2018!
  • julinhagulia20julinhagulia20 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hopefully soon!
  • DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    Lucky some people already played it. ;-;
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    Spring!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    It's out here (Belgium). Isn't it out everywhere else too? Maybe I'm misreading the spring comments :)
  • CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    I'm gonna be a smegging skeleton by the time the game finally comes out in the States.
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Sephardic wrote: »
    Seriously, hoping for it to be out soon. My best friend, who also plays sims 4, said it was out on iPhone yesterday. It isn't, there is a pretend game called Vital Town, BE AWARE that is NOT sims mobile! It doesn't work anyway.

It doesn’t depend what phone your make is, Apple, android, it depends what country you’re in.

Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Is there a more specific release date then "Spring"? I am so ready to actually play this game already lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    Wikipedia says April 2018
  • Tgore25Tgore25 Posts: 1 New Member
    Kik Veronica5x
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    During today’s Earnings Call, EA CEO Andrew Wilson announced that The Sims Mobile will launch worldwide on iOS and Android this quarter. The quarter ends March 31.
  • zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    During today’s Earnings Call, EA CEO Andrew Wilson announced that The Sims Mobile will launch worldwide on iOS and Android this quarter. The quarter ends March 31.

Was kind of hoping earlier than April, but they had an event for winter apparently, so I’m going to assume they will have an event for Feb 14 and they won’t release in the middle of an event because people will complain they didn’t get to participate because of level and such, so that brings up to March. So, honeslty I am sad to assume that the game will indeed release late March...if not April 1 st...lets just hope it’s not April’s fools day joke...
    On a side note ..very sad about this...really really really want to play this game
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Not sure if this is the right place (I originally posted this on the iPhone & Mobile section), but will give it a shot. I have an LG Aristo phone (Android) & when I tried to preregister for Sims Mobile on Google Play it said my phone wasn't compatible. Does anyone know if EA has a list of phones that Sims Mobile is compatible with? Or could it just be something with Google Play? Thanks!
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    I hope it becomes available in the Philippines, too.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place (I originally posted this on the iPhone & Mobile section), but will give it a shot. I have an LG Aristo phone (Android) & when I tried to preregister for Sims Mobile on Google Play it said my phone wasn't compatible. Does anyone know if EA has a list of phones that Sims Mobile is compatible with? Or could it just be something with Google Play? Thanks!
    The problem will hopefully be solved before the official release. But maybe it isn’t even EA’s fault. See http://www.thedroidway.com/fix-device-isnt-compatible-version/
  • Redalpha12Redalpha12 Posts: 5 New Member
    Is the Sims mobile coming in March or April?
  • SimsoKaitSimsoKait Posts: 19 Member
    > @Redalpha12 said:
    > Is the Sims mobile coming in March or April?

Multiple reliable sources have been mentioning the app's release as of March 2018. Wikipedia once said that the app will be released in April of 2018. Now Wikipedia says the app will be launched in March. In addition, as @simgirl1010 mentioned before, the CEO of EA announced that The Sims Mobile will be launched worldwide this quarter. This quarter ends on March 31. This would be a more reliable source than Wikipedia, where anyone can change the information. All we know is that the app is soon to come as it has already been released in numerous countries such as Brazil, Ireland, Australia, and Spain.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    There seem to be a misunderstanding here because the official sources says that the Sims Mobile will be released “by April” and not “in April”! They even say that the reason for this is that EA has said that the game will be released in FY 2018 Q4 which ends on March 31 ;)
  • Redalpha12Redalpha12 Posts: 5 New Member
    That's really weird information, but thanks for your help :)