Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

San Myshuno or Windenburg?

So, during the anniversary sale I bought City Living and Get Together, which makes me no longer a base game chump. now, I am about to start a new legacy, and I was wondering which new location I should start in.
MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

Comments

• NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    For a legacy I would go with Windenburg.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I agree, Windenburg for a legacy, more room to grow.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I like starting out in San M. then moving to Windenburg where there is more room, depends on what you prefer to do.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Windenburg. San Myshuno gets too cramped too quickly if you're going to pop out a long-lasting family.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    If you want a big family windenburg for sure. I just got city living myself and why I love apartment living, its not good for big families. I have a huge family I am planning on moving to windenburg. It is very spacious and has the 64x64 lots as well.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I like San Myshuno, but I'm always moving to the island in Windenburg in my saves.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Gaming_ElizabethGaming_Elizabeth Posts: 6 New Member
    If you want a big family I would suggest Windenburg but if you just want a small family or no family at all San Myshuno is good, it also depends on what career you want because San Myshuno comes with three jobs that are done easiest in San Myshuno.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I like starting out in San M. then moving to Windenburg where there is more room, depends on what you prefer to do.

This is what I do, or move to a bigger apartment or even a penthouse. The cheap apartments are really nice for saving up some cash to buy a house later on.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I think it really depends on what kind of story you want to tell. Did the legacy parents meet in the big city? Did they stay? Or did they decide to move to the country? Maybe they stayed and the kids decided to move to the country. Maybe the parents moved to the country and then the kids moved to the city. Variables - you have them. :wink:
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim