Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

I`ve just download the sims mobile apk on my tablet but looking at the gameplay on youtube and comparing it to the game its not the same. I do not have the option to create traits for my sim at the creation part,i do not have any whims above my sims head and I dont have any quests unless they unlock as you play, just curious if this is how it should be

Comments

• NineyNiney Posts: 341 Member
    I think yeah it is
    Cause my first and second and third time i played it it was just like what you described. I don’t have any useful infos about the game cause i deleted it after a while, i like details and i didn’t find them in TS mobile
    8D254E7C-6319-4EC6-BB93-06A4E6EB63DD.jpg
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    edited February 2018
    From what I have seen, The Sims Mobile have got an update that changed it all. At first, aging was forced on you. If amount of days had passed, your sim will age up. Babies aged up in 1 day, toddlers in one day, children in 2 days, young adults in 4 days, adults in 4 days and game asks you if you want to retire an elder after 2 days and forcefully retires them with Grim Reaper after 3 days (If elder retires, you'll never saw them again). Then the traits could be put in the CAS.
    Now if baby, toddler or child is ready to age up, just tap on the birthday cake. The game doesn't force your sims to retire anymore, but if you do, you will see them again (as an elder). Sims gain traits during the gameplay and now actually do something. There's now also "To Do List".
    The game has changed so much...
    PS. It first took about 5 minutes to use a toilet. Now only few seconds.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    From what I have seen, The Sims Mobile have got an update that changed it all. At first, aging was forced on you. If amount of days had passed, your sim will age up. Babies aged up in 1 day, toddlers in one day, children in 2 days, young adults in 4 days, adults in 4 days and game asks you if you want to retire an elder after 2 days and forcefully retires them with Grim Reaper after 3 days (If elder retires, you'll never saw them again). Then the traits could be put in the CAS.
    Now if baby, toddler or child is ready to age up, just tap on the birthday cake. The game doesn't force your sims to retire anymore, but if you do, you will see them again (as an elder). Sims gain traits during the gameplay and now actually do something. There's now also "To Do List".
    The game has changed so much...
    PS. It first took about 5 minutes to use a toilet. Now only few seconds.

sounds much improved !
  • OYOUATEONE2_OYOUATEONE2_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi my question is how or if you can retire a SIM at any time or do you have to wait until it's time?
  • SimfullysimminSimfullysimmin Posts: 11 New Member
    > @OYOUATEONE2_ said:
    > Hi my question is how or if you can retire a SIM at any time or do you have to wait until it's time?

Hello, you can retire a sim in your own. A pop up comes up asking you if you want to retire sim you can click now or do it later and continue playing that sim. Every now and then it pops up asking you if you'd like to retire the sim. At any point you can go into the menu of that sim and retire him or her as long as you have filled all the traits.
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    Has anyone figured out how to sell furniture?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited March 2018
    Has anyone figured out how to sell furniture?

Hello
    You are unable to sell furniture but you can put the items into storage, so they aren’t all displayed at the one time. Storage is the box symbol.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    I think it's much better versus the APK version. That version used energy for everything and left you with little to do. So I did not even play much of that version. When I downloaded the game today I started a new game. Enjoying what I've made so far. Kind of wishing for a better chat method though. Maybe a square in the bottom right corner of the screen. Where there is a bubble to write chat options and a chat collection that goes up maybe half of the screen. Nothing major but visible. I think it would greatly improve the social aspect.
    Speaking of social... this could be like the old school social Sims games. I think this game definitely has potential!
  • 25maria1025maria10 Posts: 1 New Member
    how can i move the decorations to storage? help please ;)
    25maria10 wrote: »
    how can i move the decorations to storage? help please ;)

Hello @25maria10
    Press on the item and on the top left hand side of the circle that appears is a picture of a storage box. Press that and the item will go into storage.
  • ZeivebZeiveb Posts: 4 New Member
    Question: where can I see if I got any stickers and how many
    Zeiveb wrote: »
    Question: where can I see if I got any stickers and how many

When your sim meets another simmer’s sim, it will show you how many stickers you have left and what type that they are.
  • Danie5512Danie5512 Posts: 3 New Member
    How do you create another house for a different sim?
    Danie5512 wrote: »
    How do you create another house for a different sim?

I do not think this is a option currently.
  • Birdie_Bear27Birdie_Bear27 Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone know how to re-EDIT the furniture once they’ve been purchased and wanted to move them to a different spot in the room? Or change the color?
    edited March 2018
    Anyone know how to re-EDIT the furniture once they’ve been purchased and wanted to move them to a different spot in the room? Or change the color?

Go to build mode and then hold down your finger down on the item you want to move :smile:
  • AlexAsh99AlexAsh99 Posts: 6 New Member
    Do you need to pay for a third sim? I created the first two to be friends and now I'm seeing it costs Simcash to make a third sim. I'm on level 7, will a third sim become an option (without paying with Simcash) at a future level?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    Do you need to pay for a third sim? I created the first two to be friends and now I'm seeing it costs Simcash to make a third sim. I'm on level 7, will a third sim become an option (without paying with Simcash) at a future level?
    It seems to always cost simcash. The guide on http://toucharcade.com/2018/03/06/the-sims-mobile-tips-cheats-hints-guide/ gives us the advice to save all our simcash just for this purpose.
  • RinkiRinki Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you get rid of the things that break to replace them?
    @Rinki all you need to do is have the amount of simoleons needed to replace it.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    I have a quick question. I have given out 2/3 stickers for daily task and though I handed out more it won't go past the 2? Anyone else have that problem and found a way around it?
    I have searched somewhat but everywhere i went it said to do just what I was doing. It worked fine first couple of days?
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    @bluegayle_ try force stopping the app and then clearing the cache in the storage.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    @bluegayle_ try force stopping the app and then clearing the cache in the storage.

That worked just perfect @Coreyblake I never knew about that so thank you for the info.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • DDmDDm Posts: 3 New Member
    anyone know if there is a way to change your traits? I know you can unlock new ones later so there should be away, I just can't figure it out.