Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did The sims 4 ever have pizza?

I could've sworn there was an option to order pizza on sims cell phones when the game first came out... Am I just flashing back to TS2?
giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Comments

• MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Go to services on the cell. Pretty sure it's there.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    It’s under the Hire A Service menu on the phone
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    You can not only order a pizza but choose what kind you want your sim to have.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    If you have Dine Out you can also order it in restaurants if it's on the menu.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Cupcakeyorkies79Cupcakeyorkies79 Posts: 16 Member
    It's under hire a service on your sim's cell phone :)
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    My sim ordered Pizza last night and it didn't arrive. 6 hungry kids and no pizza. Mum had to whip up dinner, while starving herself.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @SarahsShady Like everybody else said, but don't be too surprised if it doesn't show up, or your sim won't accept it due to an imaginary block.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    My sim ordered Pizza last night and it didn't arrive. 6 hungry kids and no pizza. Mum had to whip up dinner, while starving herself.

I think if you order after 7 or 8 pm it doesn't show up, which kind of stinks cause sometimes a SIM needs midnight pizza!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    since others said how to find it I'll just add that I think spawning for the delivery person is bugged and it worked for me after having one family order then another family did and the pizza came right on time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Make sure not to tip them, bc the pizza delivery is TERRIBLE in this game.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've found that the message saying something like, "I'll be there shortly," needs to pop up after the phone call in order for the pizza to arrive. I try to not multitask with other activities while making the call and then I wait to see that message before I figure that the pizza will arrive.

Pizza arrival does get buggy sometimes but I've found that to be the way to know if I should count on the pizza, if I should re-order or if I should send the sim to make something else.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Wow. thanks for the help guys.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I tried yesterday just to see how it would go, and I actually got my pizza within reasonable time, and no block bug! :o I made sure to order in the middle of the day, though, and avoided the bacon one that according to others seems to cause trouble. xD