Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show off your family trees! Also share your family stories!

2...Next

Comments

• Charlestown17Charlestown17 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had a family tree with 23 generations and 217 people
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    My family tree is super super small right now, unfortunately. I've only just begun generation two!
    zVbL1V5.jpg

I'm doing the Build Newcrest challenge, so my founding Sim - Aurora - was all about herbalism and gardening. I'm also doing a bit of an Alphabetcy (SP? lol). So her children were named after nature-y things that began with B!
    Briar is my gen two heiress.

For my legacy story, Newcrest was considered inhabitable for years due to some form of industrial malfunction that left the town barren and abandoned. Eventually those noxious fumes began to dissipate and an ad was placed seeking individuals to 'test the waters' and see just how livable Newcrest was! Aurora eagerly answered the ad; if she could live successfully in Newcrest for a few years, test the soils and figure out if it’s worth settling again, she (or her descendants) would be compensated handsomely.
    With her skill in gardening Aurora discovered that the soils of Newcrest were surprisingly fertile, and by the time her children were grown it became clear that the town could once again be populated. As thanks for her work a memorial park was built for Aurora within Newcrest, and the Naledi family was promised the opportunity to overlook the construction of the town's future buildings.
    Briar, taking over as the Naledi heiress, began to oversee the construction of affordable housing...

And that's where my Gen 2 will pick up once I get back into it :p
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited October 2017
    Rm1fgTu.png

I completed the semi-final version of Alexander Goth's family tree, thanks to the Sims Wiki and a little creative license. You might have to zoom in to see the names more clearly.

EDIT: Made some minor adjustments to the family tree.
    1. Spanish-ized (is that a word? Oh, well - it is now!) the names of Katrina's parents a little. Al Mahmoud became Almamúd. Why? Because it makes it easier for me to picture her mother being a blonde if her family had lived on the Iberian Peninsula for a thousand years.
    2. Made the names a bit larger so they're easier to read.
    Post edited by 15aewar on
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

I play the pre-made families, a week at a time each. Currently I have been playing with the Munch family, which are my biggest family tree at the moment.

CrgZ7Sa.png

Starting generation 5!!!

hqEK2sI.png

• 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    I play the pre-made families, a week at a time each. Currently I have been playing with the Munch family, which are my biggest family tree at the moment.

CrgZ7Sa.png

Starting generation 5!!!

Pretty impressive!
  • matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    family-tree-11.jpg?w=825

My family tree is still pretty small right now, as I'm in the first generation of my Legacy.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    H6cH0FV.jpg

This is the Carr family tree. It's the legacy I have done the most work on so far. Anyway, as you can see I haven't gotten very far. Anyway, the founer is Rose Carr. She married Zoe Patel. Using MC Command Center, I got Rose pregnant twice (because I wanted them to have similar genetics to their mothers). The story is that the first baby (Lily) is one she adopted. The triplets (Jarred, Bud, and Blossom) were born via donor and fertility treatment (I didn't actually use fertility or anything in the game, though- she just totally ended up accidentally giving birth to triplets! It was the first time I'd ever had a Sim have multiples before). They're a very happy family; although, it gets pretty crazy sometimes. (Raising triplets is SO hard you guys)
  • elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    I've always wanted to post my family tree here but my family tree isn't big enough yet. Now that it's big I wanted to show you.
    melvin-bloom-peoples-valadez-family.png
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Hello, THIS is my currently played family. I have full autonomy on and autonomy mod and I usually play only for one/two households. So the drama you see in the tree is actually game-made :smiley: .
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Kolikokolitka You should try using The Plumtree instead. It's made specifically for sims!
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Kolikokolitka You should try using The Plumtree instead. It's made specifically for sims!

I do use The Plumtree as well but it doesn't work the way I want to (multiple marriages with kids, etc.). Also, you can edit only the Sim on the left but you cannot (for example) add parents to a Sim who had a kid with a Sim that is married to someone else. You can look at it HERE and you can see that there is wrong parents for Julia Watanabe. You have to click on that Sim to see in text form who her parents are. But I cannot add her fathers family. That is why I use Family Echo mainly.
    Basic family tree thus far for my Decades Challenge story. This shows three different families, all tied together by marriage. I had to edit in the smaller tree on the left just to show Kathleen's parents and brother.

Zt6xqxH.jpg

@flutegirl_132 This is fantastic! :open_mouth:
    @flutegirl_132 This is fantastic! :open_mouth:

Thank you! It took me forever to put together. I'd been using the Plumtree app before, but I saw your echo tree and much prefer how you can have all of the family listed in one tree without having to link trees together (: I'm still missing a few parents, though lool
    dIoy4He.png

Been playing the Naledi's again from my Build Newcrest challenge save. we're in Gen three now, n_n
  • EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    Wonderful family trees. I should make one and post it
  • Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    My family is the Moss family, currently on Gen four. The founder left her kids once they became teens because Amber got pregnant and Ruby was gay. Amber then had her quads who ended up being alien. Gem had Spencer, Ruben (birth name Ruby), is trans and had Haylee, Dias (birth name Diamond), is non binary and had their quads Journey, Nathan, Skyler, and Porter, Amethyst had Marcus, and then the original quads half- brother had Jade as well as a multitude of other children, and Ruby’s son Edwin is a teen. Currently Sarah, the matriarch, has 14 great grandchildren all of whom she’s never met. Amber and Ruby haven’t met any of them either.
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • DevinlovescassDevinlovescass Posts: 5 New Member
    sum photos of them. so, my family are the Mcalisters. i love them, they have so much drama its crazy, one is gay, one is pan and the rest are stragiht (idk for the toddlers and the kids yet) im on the second gen
  • SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    edited March 2019
    I recently started a family that I absolutely LOVE. I used the plum tree app so all the blank pictures are the cousins that are still kids. i don't find use in giving them pictures before they are teens since they aren't my current household
  • HannahSims5HannahSims5 Posts: 1 New Member
    Here is the link to my Sims 2 family tree! The best app to make sims family trees is Family Echo in my opinion, its really simple! http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=116k29n3y6s&f=546451847912314311
  • CieloSimsCieloSims Posts: 143 Member
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=jcbu63mli0&f=507924453470879231

This is the link to the Hoyt family tree. I have my founder and 4 generations; been working on them off and on for 3 years.
    Origin ID: CieloSims
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited July 2020
    https://www.familyecho.com/?p=LW3K8&c=7bzdzxbsa7&f=835033505899724156
    If you go here, you'll see my extended Landgraab Dynasty! And also, little fun fact. Cassandra Goth married into this family and was divorced from it when she had an affair with Her new hubby, Grayson Oakland. Her brother, Alex, got married to a vampire, and has a vamp kid. So, that means that a few of my sims are BLOOD RELATED TO VAMPIRES!
    Also, Kitty Landgraabs parents and grandparents have a creative liberty to them. they do not actually exist in the lore of the games.
    Also, going here, you'll be able to see a more simple family tree: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978449/my-landgraab-save#latest
  • yOuPlAySiMs4yOuPlAySiMs4 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @blam987 said:
    > I would love to see how far everyone has gone on their family trees and how big they are! So far I am on my 4th generation finally!I would also love to hear the stories ya'll made up for your family!. For example, my family's story is that the first generation were vampires and they were the "vampire royalty" so to speak, however, there was another vampire family and they were the "vampire rebels" who were against the vampire monarchy. War broke out and the two families started killing each other (I used the serial killer mod for this) then finally, my sims decided that their children will only marry humans so that the vampire genes can disappear and all the drama and killing will end, and if there were any children that were born vampires, they were forced to take the vampire cure. So this is why my first sim, along with her twin sister are both still alive while their descendants are all dying around them because they're still vampires; you can see this in the picture of my family tree.
    >
    >
    >
    > I also have a family wall in my sims ancestral home, I'm about to add the 3rd generation once my sims has more children.
    > First generation wall:
    >
    >
    > Second generation wall:

Okay so this one is a little weird. First time posting, sorry!

Gen 1- Nova Storm is a lone young adult who is dirt poor. I start her out with a basic apartment and I don't buy more than absolutely necessary. After that, I make notes of all the elders in the world. There's about four elders at the moment that I start this play, and I would like to mention this beforehand, I do not have any mercy when it comes to virtual lives. I know, I know, I'm terrible. TO BE FAIR, I had a bad day already and wanted to take it out. BACK TO THE STORY, Nova made friends with all the sims elders and eventually one fell in love with her, and luckily he was single. Mr. Kim-Newton from the Olivia Kim Newton household in Willow Creek. So they got together, and I switched games to make him sell the lot and stuff, and then moved him and all the funds in that household into Nova's household. Now, we have about 290,000 to play with. I sell the apartment, we move into a relatively big house and They adopt a little child. KEEP IN MIND, I'm not using cheats for this. We name the child Celeste since it is a girl, and then the elder dies. How? Nova basically woo hooded him to death, in order to get the money. Okay cool, Nova does the same with another elder in Sulani and gets more cash. I rebuild a new house, adopt a new kid since there's no artificial insemination for lesbians in the sims4 that I know of without using cheats. His name is Lune, he's a toddler boy. At this point, Celeste ages up to a teen!
    Gen2- I'm going to continue this with the girls in the family, sorry. If you want later I'll let you know what happens with the sons. Now, Celeste is aiming to be a writer, so everyday I have her work on homework and practice writing and stuff till she grows up. All I know is that if I were her she wouldn't want to marry someone for money, so she tries hard to work for everything she has. She gets a job as a writer, and since Nova had gotten a job since then, she has more funds to take with her when she moves out. She decides to jump right into a job, no university, and she keeps writing and writing until she writes her way to a romance with a Miss Cassandra Goth. I have her move in with me, get her a job as a retail worker, and they eventually fall in love and get married. Celeste and Cass move into a bigger house, and adopt baby Amiee.
    Gen 3- Aimee grows up to be extremely smart, not very good with people though. My goal for her (She's a child rn) is to basically become Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. Shortly after she ages up to be a toddler, her mama and mom adopt another child, who they name Theuden. (Anyone who gets these references I LOVE YOU). That's all I have so far, I've been away from home so I'll hop back on soon. My family is moving tomorrow though, so it might be a while. Thanks for bearing with me, and I'll keep you updated!