Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• Hershey_5imHershey_5im Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Hershey_5im said:
    > So happy this new update has a portable toddler bed, but where is the portable potty chair???

And of course the portable baby tub? portable feeding chair?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited February 2018
    Today is Livestream Day!!!!!

The LS Starts at 11am Pacific 2pm Eastern!!!!
    :):):):)
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I am going to be very very very disappointed if there is no volcano on the Island.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    I am going to be very very very disappointed if there is no volcano on the Island.

There isnt.
  • MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    I am assuming this is another destination for a vacation. I will, of course, because I feel I need to but I am not excited about it. I just hope the next expansion pack has weather.
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Nimie wrote: »
    I'm super excited for this pack! It makes me really happy to see Latin American representation! I just have one comment about one of the new foods available.... the Arepa Rellena con Perico..... perico means something else in Puerto Rico.......... :S

Perico in Venezuela is scrambled eggs with onion and tomato, and we usually eat it at breakfast time. Some people fill their arepas with perico. Arepa is the traditional venezuelan dish.

Haha, yes. I'm guessing in Puerto Rico perico means the same as in Spain. Not something you'll put inside an arepa for sure :D
    The Venezuelan Perico sounds delicious though!

I love the aesthetic and mixture of Latin American cultures this pack is bringing.

hahaha here perico is also a bird
    I still wish this was a beach Gamepack cause we 'll probebly be waiting another year now for another vacation unless they combine it with Seasons.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm super excited for this pack! It makes me really happy to see Latin American representation! I just have one comment about one of the new foods available.... the Arepa Rellena con Perico..... perico means something else in Puerto Rico.......... :S

Perico in Venezuela is scrambled eggs with onion and tomato, and we usually eat it at breakfast time. Some people fill their arepas with perico. Arepa is the traditional venezuelan dish.

Haha, yes. I'm guessing in Puerto Rico perico means the same as in Spain. Not something you'll put inside an arepa for sure :D

I love the aesthetic and mixture of Latin American cultures this pack is bringing.

Perico (the bird) is periquito in Spain.

Isn't Spanish fun!!! :D:D:D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member

Perico (the bird) is periquito in Spain.

Isn't Spanish fun!!! :D:D:D

hahaha yes, it is! The same word has different meanings in every hispanic country
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers,

Looking to explore something new? Exotic, even? Well look no further, because we're excited to announce that The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure is launching February 27 on PC and Mac!

Find out more here and check out the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTgUlEZqgk
    Are you ready for the adventure? Share your thoughts and reactions below.

Psht...You can find out what kind of Adventurer you are...here.

Isn't there supposed to be a part 2 Twitch stream today?? I don't see anything under the Events tab and the channel isn't live yet. According to the last stream there is, I even went back and checked the last few mins. of that last stream. Can you guys please keep the events tab updated please :D. I'm excitedly waiting. Ugh hope so. :)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the stream will be going up in slightly over an hour (11 am pacific, and it's 13 'til 10 am pacific now). i figure they're going to start all the announcements, prep and such in 13 minutes
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    the stream will be going up in slightly over an hour (11 am pacific, and it's 13 'til 10 am pacific now). i figure they're going to start all the announcements, prep and such in 13 minutes

Ok, thanks :-).
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers,

Looking to explore something new? Exotic, even? Well look no further, because we're excited to announce that The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure is launching February 27 on PC and Mac!

Find out more here and check out the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTgUlEZqgk
    Are you ready for the adventure? Share your thoughts and reactions below.

Psht...You can find out what kind of Adventurer you are...here.

Isn't there supposed to be a part 2 Twitch stream today?? I don't see anything under the Events tab and the channel isn't live yet. According to the last stream there is, I even went back and checked the last few mins. of that last stream. Can you guys please keep the events tab updated please :D. I'm excitedly waiting. Ugh hope so. :)

The events tab hasn't been updating but its today.

30 minutes.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Haha! I took that quiz and died. rofl :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    lielf is psychot...err ...i mean... psychic!

*head whips around, unhinged stare, dilated pupils...*

Whatever do you mean?

*Nails unconsciously scraping at woodwork...*

The Mistress of Supernatural, everyone!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    8 minute warning for the Livestream.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    so glad this worked out... my other stream for the day just ended. didn't have to pick between the two after all!
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Poison gas.

M9yg67b.png
    And the poison matched her shirt. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Can't wait until Tuesday. B)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    So anxious to get this pack. Good stream. Enjoyed it a lot.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Yes it was. They covered a lot and it was nice to see how long it lasted, too.
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

They did cover a lot. There is so much in this pack. And really, if they know the stream is happening, get a snack beforehand. haha! But I understand. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I have a lot of work to do to get my sims ready for his trip! But I can't wait for him to get there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top