Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which songs would you like there to be on game?

I remember playing sims 2 and always hearing really good bops :D the sims 2 always had at least 1 famous artist\band\popstar for every genre
and every radio station. the songs in the sims 4 are pretty decent but i would love it if the sims 4 team would get some succesful artists to record simlish versions to their hits for us to have in our games like they used to do in ts2. Right know im really obssesed with Camila Cabello and i would love it if any of her songs would be sung by her in similish in game... oh i can just picture hearing "gabama oh ma ma" (havana) do you agree? if so which songs would you like there to be?

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I loved the R&B channel in The Sims Bustin Out on PS2.
  • hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2018
    calaprfy wrote: »

aww me too
    also the hip hop one whenever i wanted to channel my sims's inner gangsta
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    hotkaki wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »

aww me too
    also the hip hop one whenever i wanted to channel my sims's inner gangsta

The Sims bustin' out had the greatest music, I agree with this. Next best thing to the current Retro channel we have would be this. lol

I think any of the nostalgic music would be nice, say if they gave us a channel with music from the URBZ from the old console or even Castaway Music as I liked that too!
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    they have one of poppy's songs in the game. i'd like more from her.
    and i'd like to hear lana del rey maybe, but i'm not so sure she'd record in simlish lol.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    and i'd like to hear lana del rey maybe, but i'm not so sure she'd record in simlish lol.

I wanna know where i can find this song in game XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    The piano music from TS1’s build mode was spectacular!
  • freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    I'd love to see the simlish version of Don't Kill My Vibe by Sigrid on there. I was so excited to see it used as music for the trailer but it's not in-game. Also I think it would be cool to see some Paramore in there.

i love lana too <3 it would be hilarious and interesting to hear a simlish lana del rey song
    i just thought about it that cardi b would be awesome too :D:#:#
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member

I wanna know where i can find this song in game XD
    it's on the tween pop station that came with kid's room stuff, i think. i heard it in game one day and thought i was going crazy, i checked if i was accidentally playing it on youtube or from my library before realizing it was in simlish and part of the game lol.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I always liked the metal channel in The Sims 2. What better music for sims going to pool halls and drinking "juice" while playing pool.

*Also, they should bring back pool tables.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Something more for club music, there is only so much that Electronica can do for me.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Something more for club music, there is only so much that Electronica can do for me.

future funk and vaporwave?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • TakımSimTakımSim Posts: 5 New Member
    Probably I'd get some negativity for saying it but I'd love any of pop divas to be whether it is Camila, KPerry, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.
    TakımSim wrote: »
    Probably I'd get some negativity for saying it but I'd love any of pop divas to be whether it is Camila, KPerry, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.

i would be so happy if it was camila <3<3<3
  • Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    > @"TakımSim" said:
    > Probably I'd get some negativity for saying it but I'd love any of pop divas to be whether it is Camila, KPerry, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.
    T Swift would be great. I do love the simlish songs from GTW, and Moonlight by Grace VanderWaal we have too, but it’s weird to hear them actually in game.
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    i put my own music on game, listening to the simlish one starts to do my head in
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If we get Hip hop and R&B songs by hip hop and R&B artists, we would rather get a singer pack!