Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can i get a sim unpregnant

2...Next

Comments

• staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    The M
    ejoslin wrote: »
    There is a mod on modthesims that will terminate a pregnancy, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to link it as it may be considered too adult. But a search for "pregnancy" on there should lead you to it.

The MC Command Center mod clears pregnancy too (among a myriad of other things). But the OP doesn't want to use mods.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    > @BlkBarbiegal said:
    > Or go to an earlier save.

how do you do that

When you turn on your game and you pick the "saved game" you want to play. I thought perhaps you could go to that save before she got pregnant and go from there. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SashaCindSashaCind Posts: 34 Member
    Interesting convos
  • WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    SashaCind wrote: »
    Interesting convos
    Not really. I got a warning because I said pretty much this:
    Just kill the baby, problem solved ;) or if you want to do something more humane move the child out of the household.
    Though they didn't delete this comment, like they did with mine. smiley-angry034.gif

Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • ElementalMetalElementalMetal Posts: 7 New Member
    AmiRijo wrote: »
    Did anybody else feel really tempted to say "Push the sim down the stairs"?

That's terrible. *thinks for a minute* ok yea I thought that too.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Just delete the kid.

You created it, you can destroy it.
    jr73Y.gif

• Ca11istoCa11isto Posts: 1 New Member
    Vientobella wrote: »
    > @Ayumap said:
    > You can. It's just a buff. sims.remove_all_buffs or sims.remove_pregnancy (im not in game atm so you'll have to try them l'm just trying to remember. Make sure testingcheats true is on)
    >
    >
    UPDATE
    This DOES work! I used testingcheats true, and typed sims.remove_all_buffs as well as sims.remove_pregnancy my sim lost her buffs and still appeared pregnant, she could not "go for a jog" because she was marked as pregnant, i saved and exited the game and opened it again, when i loaded my game her stomach was flat, and she can go for a jog! Aka no longer pregnant :smiley:
    Thank you so much @Ayumap
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I actually wonder if they would ever put miscarriage/abortion in the game. Like can't pregnant sims like drink from the bar? I know it's a sad situation, but the Sims is more realistic now like with weight gain, more natural deaths and ect.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hmm it' be cool if you could put them up for adoption while they're still babies (kinda like you can send alien babies back to their homeworlds before they age up). You know .. you could always neglect the baby long enough for social services to come take it away, but I get the impression some people in this thread take sims lives a bit too seriously xD
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I actually wonder if they would ever put miscarriage/abortion in the game. Like can't pregnant sims like drink from the bar? I know it's a sad situation, but the Sims is more realistic now like with weight gain, more natural deaths and ect.

Highly unlikely in my opinion. I think that to have this type of situation in the game it will need to be via a mod.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • CassieacrCassieacr Posts: 1 New Member
    I just moved a very pregnant sim into another household, and suddenly she's not pregnant
  • Frostrazor1334Frostrazor1334 Posts: 41 Member
    Another option: after baby is born, go to Manage Worlds and look at households. Find a NPC "not currently in world" that you have no interest in keeping in the game. Transfer baby to that household. Delete that household. Problem fixed.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    You can kill children. I drowned an alien baby one time.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    You can kill children. I drowned an alien baby one time.

They can die by fire and drowning, but the rest of the deaths are either a teen or older scenario, or a neglect scenario, which causes the social workers intervention.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    Who remembers Inteenimeter? They were sad times when my sim had a miscarrige. :'( Anyway I would love a risky woohoo and a give up for adoption option.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Arrgh stop the forum necromancy xD

@EA_Lanna @EA_Mage

I think the reason why they can't add an "unpregnancy" or abortion option in game is it would be incredibly controversial (regardless of which side of the actual argument you lie). Though keep in mind that on this forum the politics behind thing is not something you can discuss on here, so one may want to keep that in mind before raising threads about this in the future (though I think raising the question is almost impossible to keep unpolitical, and is thus not recommended outside of unofficial forums or other social media settings).
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Wow, lots of suggestions coming through here ^^ It's great to see the engagement and advise being shared but @Kelly_Blake is correct. This is a necro'd thread. I'm close the thread off as a result. For more on the necroing rule please visit this thread and for the forum rules, this thread. Thanks and happy simming :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top