Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! Sims 4 Jungle Adventure (Ends today, Sunday 2/25)

Comments

• Options
    DoublefanfareDoublefanfare Posts: 1 New Member
    LOL i am a kind of big cat... sweet good luck everyone
    You got: Cheetah

You are proud, and you love to succeed.
    While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definately the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on someting and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
  • Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    You got: Tiger

You are sweet, warm-hearted, generous and very loyal.
    You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.

Thank you for doing this giveaway! I always love doing the little quizzes!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    kellbell91493kellbell91493 Posts: 5 New Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • Options
    witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • Options
    MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks for this giveawy, it's greatly appriciated!

• Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • Options
    detonitusdetonitus Posts: 65 Member

Haha and another Tiger over here ;) I really like helping people, but I must say this result feels a little bit too good (honestly if people really think of me this way, nice job to me hahaha :) )

Thank you @simgirl1010 for doing this, if there really is anyone radiating kindness it is you!
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member

why is everyone a tiger :D
    thanks for this giveaway! :)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member

:) thanks for the giveaway
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member

• Options
    RootCauseRootCause Posts: 4 New Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Awesome thanks for the giveaway!

I got Lion! I do see myself as Queen of the concrete jungle very fitting lol!

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

894289652.jpg

Share Your Result
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Lol, same one everyone else is getting (tiger). To be fair, there aren't all that many neutral options - it's either "I saved 300 kittens from 3000 trees today, I just invented world peace and sunshine and smiles follow me wherever I go" or "EVERYONNEEE ADDOOOOORRESSSS MEEEE BOOOWWW DOWNNNN TOOO MEEE." Not that confidence or happiness is bad but the quiz is a bit.. Extreme in some options, lol.

As always thanks for this opportunity. :P
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member

..Interesting hahaha
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    somnasimssomnasims Posts: 64 Member

While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definately the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on someting and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
  • Options
    SimiellaSimiella Posts: 36 Member

Glad to enter! :)
  • Options
    MidwestWinterMidwestWinter Posts: 1 New Member

• Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    You got: Tiger.

'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    TheSkyNomadTheSkyNomad Posts: 28 Member

P.S.: I am not really positive. "Too aloof to care about negative consequences" is closer to the truth. :/
  • Options
    DawnyDaviauDawnyDaviau Posts: 10 New Member

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member

• Options
    gtrggtrg Posts: 3 New Member

Sounds like me! Good luck all ^ ^
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.

Wow, now that does sound like me! I would say that is a spot on match!
  • Options
    TheHippyGardenerTheHippyGardener Posts: 43 Member
    You got: Monkey

You, my friend, are a smart one.
    You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how.
    ~
    Origin ID: TheHippyGardener
    I'm also on TheSims3 site HERE