Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    Hello! I just joined the forums. I play Sims 4 right now, but I used to play the OG Sims back when it first came out! I'm currently in the middle of the Disney Princess 10 gen challenge which I saw elsewhere on this forum :smiley: I was also thinking of maybe making a tumblr to share posts from my game, but I think I'll probably just start out on here for now and share on a couple threads :smile:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello! I just joined the forums. I play Sims 4 right now, but I used to play the OG Sims back when it first came out! I'm currently in the middle of the Disney Princess 10 gen challenge which I saw elsewhere on this forum :smiley: I was also thinking of maybe making a tumblr to share posts from my game, but I think I'll probably just start out on here for now and share on a couple threads :smile:

Hello @freakshowtyler :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you used to play the original Sims 1 when it was first released, and now you are playing Sims 4. You would have lots of special memories of fun happy simming memories of when you played Sims 1.
    I hope that your Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge continues to go well! :) It would be great to share posts from your game on tumblr. Simmers will also enjoy seeing pictures of and reading about your sims on these forums.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Redalpha12Redalpha12 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I'm new to the Sims. I don't have the Sims 4, yet. But I'm planning to get it. For now I'm play Sims free play and waiting mostly patiently and eagerly for the new Sims mobile.
  • detonitusdetonitus Posts: 65 Member
    Heyhey! I'm Jacqueline, have been playing Sims ever since I can remember :) I have been loving to build in the Sims 4 (Sims 3 was a little bit too much for me in build mode with how much you could edit everything...) but in between have had some blocks - Already found some build challenges that are super inspiring so will probably mostly use the forum to come up with inspiration and see what other people think of my builds ;)
    Redalpha12 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to the Sims. I don't have the Sims 4, yet. But I'm planning to get it. For now I'm play Sims free play and waiting mostly patiently and eagerly for the new Sims mobile.

Hello @Redalpha12 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are currently playing Sims Freeplay. You will enjoy soon playing Sims Mobile also. It sounds like it will be released worldwide very soon!
    I hope that you may soon also get Sims 4. Origin has a Publishers Sale taking place at the moment, so it may be a good time to buy it at a lower price.
  • Redalpha12Redalpha12 Posts: 5 New Member
    Thankyou :)
    detonitus wrote: »
    Heyhey! I'm Jacqueline, have been playing Sims ever since I can remember :) I have been loving to build in the Sims 4 (Sims 3 was a little bit too much for me in build mode with how much you could edit everything...) but in between have had some blocks - Already found some build challenges that are super inspiring so will probably mostly use the forum to come up with inspiration and see what other people think of my builds ;)

Hello @detonitus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game, and have fun bringing our design ideas into sims gameforn! Your apple themed kitchen that you have done for the room challenge looks so very nice and very creative ! I will post about it on the challenge thread soon.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • somnasimssomnasims Posts: 64 Member
    Hi! I'm new to this forum and don't really know how it works, even if I've read some threads from here every now and then. :) But I've been playing the sims for almost my entire life, starting with the Sims 2. I also just made a Sims 4 story blog but apparently I can't make a thread or anything :D Sorry, I'm just a bit confused, I haven't been on any forums before.
    Hi! I'm new to this forum and don't really know how it works, even if I've read some threads from here every now and then. :) But I've been playing the sims for almost my entire life, starting with the Sims 2. I also just made a Sims 4 story blog but apparently I can't make a thread or anything :D Sorry, I'm just a bit confused, I haven't been on any forums before.

Hello @bootlegrascal :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    You will soon get used to how the forums work.
    There is usually a blue new discussion button at the top right hand side of the screen in the forum sections. But new discussion threads have been restricted for new members. You are unable to start a new thread until you become a full member. This has been brought in as a result of spambots.
    You need to have 25 points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.These thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section, where you are now posting, is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat

It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have a Sims 4 story blog! That is very special! :) When you become a full member, you may like to start a new thread in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies section and post information about it there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• somnasimssomnasims Posts: 64 Member
    Hello @rosemow Nice to meet you too and thank you for all the information and links! :)
  • KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    Hi everyone. My name's Kera, but I really like to go by Kay. One day a friend of mine started calling me that, and he made it sound cool. For example, "Ayee Kay!" or "What up Kay?" and "Kay, you need a ride? Okay, Kay." Lmao! I write and read 24/7, game almost as much, my Sim creations sometimes inspiring a story I just have to let out. That's probably why I'm here now :) .

I've been a member for a week. Here's a story:

I first heard of the Sims when I traveled to Dallas to visit family. I was thirteen, and I think it had just come out on Nintendo GameCube some years prior. Anyway, my cousin had it and the cover looked really interesting, and I told her I wanted to play it since she asked me what I wanted to do. She basically told me not to play it... I didn't understand why, because she practically described how the game-play worked and how to play the game--just to tell me, "You don't wanna play that game." I was sorry that I ever listened to her.

My grandma got me Sims 2 for Christmas--that and Tekken Tag 1. I had no games whatsoever for my newly acquired PS2 slim and she took pity on me. It took me weeks to finally get around to Sims 2, TT1 consumed my free time lol. And then I couldn't get enough of Sims 2 once I did start playing, even got my niece and baby sis into it. I was only sad that I never got to experience the first Sims game... my chance was snatched away. And then imagine how excited I was about Sims 3. I pretty much own all the expansion packs and stuff packs, not all the worlds though. I was pushing hard with a Dynasty into it's 5th generation, then the game started whacking out (Island Paradise pack); I was too lazy to follow the directions on bulldozing lots to fix it, and stopped playing. Jumped back into Sims Medieval! Still fun till this day, by the way. SM was the only thing I could play while I waited for my chance to get Sims 4. And now I can't stop building houses and lots nor stop with Not So Berry and Tiny Living challenges.

Nice to meet cha! :)
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
    Kvelvet wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My name's Kera, but I really like to go by Kay. One day a friend of mine started calling me that, and he made it sound cool. For example, "Ayee Kay!" or "What up Kay?" and "Kay, you need a ride? Okay, Kay." Lmao! I write and read 24/7, game almost as much, my Sim creations sometimes inspiring a story I just have to let out. That's probably why I'm here now :) .

I've been a member for a week. Here's a story:

I first heard of the Sims when I traveled to Dallas to visit family. I was thirteen, and I think it had just come out on Nintendo GameCube some years prior. Anyway, my cousin had it and the cover looked really interesting, and I told her I wanted to play it since she asked me what I wanted to do. She basically told me not to play it... I didn't understand why, because she practically described how the game-play worked and how to play the game--just to tell me, "You don't wanna play that game." I was sorry that I ever listened to her.

My grandma got me Sims 2 for Christmas--that and Tekken Tag 1. I had no games whatsoever for my newly acquired PS2 slim and she took pity on me. It took me weeks to finally get around to Sims 2, TT1 consumed my free time lol. And then I couldn't get enough of Sims 2 once I did start playing, even got my niece and baby sis into it. I was only sad that I never got to experience the first Sims game... my chance was snatched away. And then imagine how excited I was about Sims 3. I pretty much own all the expansion packs and stuff packs, not all the worlds though. I was pushing hard with a Dynasty into it's 5th generation, then the game started whacking out (Island Paradise pack); I was too lazy to follow the directions on bulldozing lots to fix it, and stopped playing. Jumped back into Sims Medieval! Still fun till this day, by the way. SM was the only thing I could play while I waited for my chance to get Sims 4. And now I can't stop building houses and lots nor stop with Not So Berry and Tiny Living challenges.

Nice to meet cha! :)

Hello @Kvelvet :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that your grandma gave you the console version of Sims 2 and that started you simming! :) It is very nice that you introduced your sister and niece to simming also <3 You would enjoy chatting about the Sims that are in your games. It is great that it led you on to playing Sims 3 and buying most of the expansion and stuff packs. Packs add lots of enjoyable features, activities and items to the game! I am sorry that game issues caused you to need to stop playing your Dynasty at the fifth generation, Congratulations on reaching that generation!
    It is very nice that you are enjoying building and doing challenges in Sims 4. Building is an enjoyable and fun way to express our creativity through the game!
  • RozliRozli Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everybody,
    I'm Roz. I"m so excited to find this forum Woohoo!! I been Simming for 17 years from Sims 1 to Sims 4. I spent a block of my time finding CC and binge playing Sims.
    Not So Berry Legacy Challenge
    Rozli wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I'm Roz. I"m so excited to find this forum Woohoo!! I been Simming for 17 years from Sims 1 to Sims 4. I spent a block of my time finding CC and binge playing Sims.

Hello @Rozli :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims, right through to now playing Sims 4. You would have many special simming memories of fun times spent simming over the years!
    There are many talented cc creators in the simming community! They are very thougtful to share their cc items with fellow simmers.
  • RozliRozli Posts: 17 Member
    Hello @rosemow, Thank you for the warm greeting.
    Not So Berry Legacy Challenge
  • simsdelamodesimsdelamode Posts: 33 Member
    Hey. You may call me Simsdelamode. I've always been a huge fan of the sims franchise as a whole. I recently got The Sims 4, and am still super excited about it. I've even created (as one would call it) a simming channel. Haha, anyway uh it's nice to be here, and I'm happy I get to be apart of this community.
  • PleukzazaPleukzaza Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you for the greetings @rosemow. Hope to be a member soon. Takes a lot of time, though :disappointed: .
    Hey. You may call me Simsdelamode. I've always been a huge fan of the sims franchise as a whole. I recently got The Sims 4, and am still super excited about it. I've even created (as one would call it) a simming channel. Haha, anyway uh it's nice to be here, and I'm happy I get to be apart of this community.

Hello @simsdelamode :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have recently started playing Sims 4. I hope that you will continue to have many fun and enjoyable simming hours, playing,building and creating!
    It is very special that you have your own simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy seeing the videos of the Sims that are in your game.
  • Cupcakeyorkies79Cupcakeyorkies79 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! My name is Candy! I love animals and the sims, and I dislike horror films. I will be posting challenges and maybe some of my own gameplay on my page. I can't wait to get started on the sims forums :)
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Hello! My name is Candy! I love animals and the sims, and I dislike horror films. I will be posting challenges and maybe some of my own gameplay on my page. I can't wait to get started on the sims forums :)

Hello, Candy! I look forward to your pictures and challenges!
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top