Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• BootiesrusBootiesrus Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm very excited to see what new build items this expansion offers! Also my collector sim is going to have a great time collecting everything xD;
  • mellowyellowsocksmellowyellowsocks Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm super excited for this pack! It makes me really happy to see Latin American representation! I just have one comment about one of the new foods available.... the Arepa Rellena con Perico..... perico means something else in Puerto Rico.......... :S
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited February 2018
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    The more vacation places the better - I say.

I like having two different places to take my sims and hope we get a lot more. It is a good way to change up the game and keep it interesting. Treat a Sims vacation time like you would treat your real families vacation time.

like go on the Jungle vacation as an adventure and cultural trip for maybe just the adults and older family members - where as the camping vacation can be family time for the whole family, and one with nature kind of thing.

And a Beach would be amazing!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    I'm super excited for this pack! It makes me really happy to see Latin American representation! I just have one comment about one of the new foods available.... the Arepa Rellena con Perico..... perico means something else in Puerto Rico.......... :S

Perico in Venezuela is scrambled eggs with onion and tomato, and we usually eat it at breakfast time. Some people fill their arepas with perico. Arepa is the traditional venezuelan dish.
  • thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    @SimGuruNinja has the cooler from Outdoor Retreat been updated to include the energy drinks and frozen grilled cheese?

What energy drinks? And frozen grilled cheese? :o

Didn't you see them in the Livestream? Those energy drinks get the energy up to max very quickly. This is something we'
    ve been needing. Also I should say mini grilled cheese.

you have now potions for that
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    It's patch day! I wonder if we'll get anything cool patched in to prep for the pack? It's probably just going to be basic adjustments, but I can't seem to snuff that tiny spark of hope for a little surprise. Just a wee one, maybe?
    #Team Occult
  • 3liza3liza Posts: 18 Member
    @LiELF How do you know it's patch day today?
    There is at least one new object that will be added in the patch according to the livestream (toward the end)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    lielf is psychot...err ...i mean... psychic!
    3liza wrote: »
    @LiELF How do you know it's patch day today?
    There is at least one new object that will be added in the patch according to the livestream (toward the end)

Patch days are usually on Thursdays, and each pack always has a pre-release patch. So it's quite likely that today is that day. :)
    #Team Occult
  • 3liza3liza Posts: 18 Member
    @Thank you :) I'm pretty new so I didn't notice that patch day were usually on a Thursday.
    kalaksed wrote: »
    lielf is psychot...err ...i mean... psychic!

*head whips around, unhinged stare, dilated pupils...*

Whatever do you mean?

*Nails unconsciously scraping at woodwork...*
    #Team Occult
    ...ow, shouldn't have read that reply while drinking.

the 'psychot...err...psychic' thing is something i usually use for myself (along with 'telepathetic powers') when i guess something in advance. but just saw such a good opening for it here...and then she goes and kills me with her response
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    huh, I've been playing for years and never even bothered to notice patch days lol :D
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    so when will it be available to buy and download?? and how much is it??
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    it doesn't cost anything, just means you have to save your game etc
    witchitty wrote: »
    it doesn't cost anything, just means you have to save your game etc

what do you mean it doesn't cost anything?? EA doesn't just give it away??
    i think @feetinstockings is talking about the jungle adventure pack itself, which is coming out on tuesday for whatever the standard price of game packs in your region is

Standard cost for the game packs in the U.S. have been $19.99. If you are in a different region, it might vary. Of course, there have been recent price adjustments in some areas so it could be subject to change. But Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat all released at $19.99.
    #Team Occult
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out?

Yes.

Granite Falls and Salvadorado are different worlds. You can camp at both but SD doesn't have cabins,mountains and beautiful blue lakes. Granite Falls does. I'll send my sims to both locations.

I think it has all of that..maybe rivers and natural pools instead of lakes hehe

There are no cabins in Selvadarado.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

Standard cost for the game packs in the U.S. have been $19.99. If you are in a different region, it might vary. Of course, there have been recent price adjustments in some areas so it could be subject to change. But Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat all released at $19.99.

Download availability
    10am Pacific 1pm Eastern Tuesday.
  • LiELF wrote: »

*silently whimpers because of the price change lol
    Come to think of it, it has a lot to offer so definitely gonna save some money for this GP :D

But this has a whole new neighbourhood to go to, that actually does stuff. so will they be charging more. this is more like an EP. The pets was about £50 nearly the price of the original game. isn't the Jungle pack the same??
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    It's a Game Pack like Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires etc. All Game Packs are the same price as are all Expansions and Stuff Packs. The price is based on the type of pack not what it contains.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited February 2018
    Nimie wrote: »

Perico in Venezuela is scrambled eggs with onion and tomato, and we usually eat it at breakfast time. Some people fill their arepas with perico. Arepa is the traditional venezuelan dish.

Haha, yes. I'm guessing in Puerto Rico perico means the same as in Spain. Not something you'll put inside an arepa for sure :D
    The Venezuelan Perico sounds delicious though!

I love the aesthetic and mixture of Latin American cultures this pack is bringing.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Hershey_5imHershey_5im Posts: 5 New Member
    So happy this new update has a portable toddler bed, but where is the portable potty chair???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top