Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww Twiddle, if you really want sun and beach, come to South Africa ;) We got summer now and it's hot.. :smiley:
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    So how’s about this weather?

Lol.

...Well, actually, good question! That reminds me: yesterday I experienced snowfall for the first time! Everyone in my dorm was running downstairs, yelling and screaming in excitement. Most students here are from California, where it never snows, so a lot of people were experiencing it for the first time too. Pretty exciting stuff!
    Although some of you reading this will be like "Really? It's just snow" whereas others are probably snow virgins like me. :p

It's always nice to experience your first snow, Snows here for most of the autumn/winter months (But I live practically in the mountains so that doesn't count for the rest of the country) but yes, Must be strange for those sunworshippers from Cali to experience snow. :lol: I'd love to experience a decent summer for once, Have'nt had a lengthy sunny spell here for almost 5 years now. :disappointed:

Being from the other party it's quite rare we get actual snow fall. If we do it lasts like 10 minutes and don't settle :P

In terms on changing weather too, it happens all the time here- it's a blessing and a curse at the same time. You think it's gonna be a nice day- the sun is out, it's warm but no it starts raining. You get used to it after a while though :P
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    So how’s about this weather?

Lol.

...Well, actually, good question! That reminds me: yesterday I experienced snowfall for the first time! Everyone in my dorm was running downstairs, yelling and screaming in excitement. Most students here are from California, where it never snows, so a lot of people were experiencing it for the first time too. Pretty exciting stuff!
    Although some of you reading this will be like "Really? It's just snow" whereas others are probably snow virgins like me. :p

It's always nice to experience your first snow, Snows here for most of the autumn/winter months (But I live practically in the mountains so that doesn't count for the rest of the country) but yes, Must be strange for those sunworshippers from Cali to experience snow. :lol: I'd love to experience a decent summer for once, Have'nt had a lengthy sunny spell here for almost 5 years now. :disappointed:

Being from the other party it's quite rare we get actual snow fall. If we do it lasts like 10 minutes and don't settle :P

In terms on changing weather too, it happens all the time here- it's a blessing and a curse at the same time. You think it's gonna be a nice day- the sun is out, it's warm but no it starts raining. You get used to it after a while though :P

I think in the UK we have two types of weather, Cold or damp. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Here , 90% of the time it's the middle ground.
    Too cold to wear thin clothes but too warm to wear the thicker clothes. So I stick with jacket. A "light" one and a "warm" one
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I've sent it in, finally. I've been busy all day and would have sent it earlier if I remembered. :)
  • Options
    Next time put a pink ribbon around your pinky... :p
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    The suspense is killing me. :flushed:
  • Options
    Waiting Waiting....

• Options
    refresh, refresh
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    The suspense is killing me. :flushed:

"The suspense is terrible, I hope it'll last." - Willy Wonka
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Lol sorry for the suspense :P I was preoccupied! I'm working on it now. Trying to find the way to best represent it all :O Cause its only a small grid space XD
  • Options
    tEw1vR4.png

Here we are! The results of round 1!
    Each letter is representative of the first letter of the contestant's name. A = Arthur... Se = Sean... Etc.
    The red crosses were bombs by players ^^

The following people have lost 1 life: Ninja, Tiger, Nani.
    Turner has lost 2 lives.

Lives Left:
    Smarties - 3
    Alleen - 3
    Yannik - 3
    Vul - 3
    Lo - 3
    Penguin - 3
    Kali - 3
    Twiddle - 3
    Jake - 3
    Ninja - 2
    Tiger - 2
    Nani - 2
    Turner - 1

Round 2 has begun! Everyone send your targets!

@Alleenmens @Turner @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Penguinwa101 @nani @Kaliko103 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YAY, next round! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    :o I think next round will be more people dead...
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner has lost 2 lives.

Sweet. XD Everyone, just continue along with my pattern and you're sure to wipe me out. ;)
  • Options
    Turner has lost 2 lives.

Sweet. XD Everyone, just continue along with my pattern and you're sure to wipe me out. ;)

Either strategic sarcasm, or death plea :P We'll never know ;)
  • Options
    I don't think we're playing Battle Ship here... ;)
  • Options
    Or do we? ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Either strategic sarcasm, or death plea :P We'll never know ;)

Indeed. We'll never know ;)

Alleenmens wrote: »
    I don't think we're playing Battle Ship here... ;)

Oops. My bad. ;)

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    :o I think next round will be more people dead...

Psh. Like who? B)
  • Options
    phew, only one life :#

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Wow, I wasn't expecting to keep all my lives, Bloody close to being bombed though. :D

Poor Turner, Two Lives gone already. :s I sense a pattern forming. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Whew!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Wow, I wasn't expecting to keep all my lives, Bloody close to being bombed though. :D
    Same lol