Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we be getting tomb building tools ?

Will I be able to create hidden doors and secret maxes on lots with puzzles and tricks like in World Advebtures ?

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You could build your own tomb/temple in World Adventures??
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Watch the ads. It is important to remember that anything they decorate Selvadorado with, will be in either Jungle Adventures or Base Pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    edited February 2018
    You could check out their Twitch channel. Here is part 1........(edited out) , they are streaming it again this friday, according to their last stream that is.

Edit: Video seems messed up in the link, let me just link their Twitch page instead:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I wonder, I just saw, the new trailer that came out yesterday... I don't know I liked that I saw the sim blasted back by an Ancient Protection barrier.

but I fear if the barrier is built into the Arch way... But I'm hopeful it's a new mechanic... that you could actually apply to any doorway. like an overlay. same goes for the vines barriers. and other door blocking obstacles.

But I agree My hope in the future is to build my own Tombs, Dungeons, Castles and such and I'm still hopeful for other kinds of adventures to give us that.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    One of the gurus did say we could use the tomb traps on different lots!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

>:)>:)>:)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

Do you remember where they said this? :0

If I get bored one day, I could make a death gauntlet for my sims to try to survive. >:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Heck, if you can't build an apt from scratch and not in other neighborhoods or alter an lot itself I would think it will not be possible to build your own tombs. especially in other neighborhoods.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    I can see how everything object' should be available, at least in debug mode. But maybe they won't function the way those placed by the game itself do. Like how vendor stalls you place yourself won't have vendors showing up except when you hire them every single visit yourself.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    It was stated at some point that we can access some of the temple devices, but they won't function the same way. That's all we know right now, I think.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Heck, if you can't build an apt from scratch and not in other neighborhoods or alter an lot itself I would think it will not be possible to build your own tombs. especially in other neighborhoods.

Well The tombs don't appear to be Shells like apartments, as far as I can tell they are builds...
    the only thing is Lot types. is it a special lot type that allows Tombs to function.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    You could build your own tomb/temple in World Adventures??

Yup! WA was an intense EP, probably the most content heavy pack in the entire franchise with immense depth. I didn’t like the quest- based gameplay but WA is def top 3 EP of all time for me.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited February 2018
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

Well The tombs don't appear to be Shells like apartments, as far as I can tell they are builds...
    the only thing is Lot types. is it a special lot type that allows Tombs to function.

Guess we have to wait and see and if these tombs can be placed in other neighborhoods outside of the GP pack. If it can it will be an bonus. :) Some may not have faith in it looking at how CL apartments was done and still disappointing to me.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If you haven't watched the stream today:
    all the tomb objects can be found in buy debug mode but they will not function totally the same if not in the specific tomb lot.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png