Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Hello Gurus, I would really like body hair for male sims like in TS3!

Also arm pit hair which there was none on TS3.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ScarletSimEaterScarletSimEater Posts: 126 Member
    Not a style, but a game taste enabler. I'd like to see "supernatural lover" and "supernatural hater" lot traits.

Want to buy supernatural themed packs but don't want to deal with the supernatural elements? Add the lot trait, have supernatural events turned off and supernatural visitors stop showing up. (If you want to invite a supernatural over or have one live there, throw in a minor uncomfortable moodlet as a flavor thing.) Love supernatural stuff? Add the right lot trait, watch the chance of something spooky go up markedly. It'll eat up a trait on every lot for diehard supernatural lovers/haters. But it'll be an option for people with those tastes, and it'll provide an easy access point for modders who want to make broader supernatural lover/hater mods for people with whatever tastes.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Build/buy

- more stair options (curved, ladders, l-shaped)
    - the ability to use different foundations on different parts of a house (drawing a room separate from the house can have no foundation)
    - more cribs
    - playmate, playpen, strollers, etc. for babies
    - more playground objects (swings, see-saw, roundabouts etc.)
    - bunk beds
    - loft beds
    - more clutter
    - photos taken can be put on a shelf instead of only just a wall
    - ability to make one lot more than one venue type or make one room a venue type and another a different one (to create a restaurant with a spa)
    - movie theatre venue

CAS

- copy makeup and acessories so they can be pasted to other outfits instead of doing it all over for every one
    - more black hairstyles (braids, afros, dreads etc.)
    - better skintones with better undertones (the ones now look greyish and dead)
    - more cultural garments
    - hijabis
    - more traits
    - more aspirations especially for kids

Live mode

- give babies more life, they should be able to be carried and put down on couch or ground and crawl around
    - be able to give babies and toddlers a walk in strollers
    - kids be able to walk dogs
    - sims should react to more stuff like kids misbehaving(it would be cool if snobby sims or neat sims would get angry when they see other sim's kids making a mess), vampires, etc.
    - better traits that are more powerful

Packs

- pool stuff: more pool toys and activities to do in pools and a kiddie pool for toddlers and the ility to teach toddlers to swim
    - arcade stuff: more arcade machines and games, arcade venue, 80s cas

- celebrity game pack: a fame system, sims have to work hard to get to the top, money and fame level of friends give an advantage but they don't turn automatically famous, bands, fans, body guards,
    - hobbies game pack: more sports (volleyball, tennis, golf, soccer) with teams and games/competitions, ballet/jazz/hip-hop classes for toddlers - up, jam making, knitting, etc.
    - amusement park game pack or expansion: with rides, new venue that can be owned and made yourself, cotton candy, acrobats (new career active or not), circus shows (no animals just acrobats)
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • goopyspaghettigoopyspaghetti Posts: 1 New Member
    i would really like to see more "used" looking objects, like furniture with chips/scratches/peeled paint etc. it adds character and realism and gives a homely vibe imo. not everything is shiny and new and clean irl and i don't want everything in my sim world to be perfect either. maybe we could have "used" swatches on regular items so people have more of a choice? i feel like that wouldn't be too hard to incorporate

examples of some used items from the game that i like so far: the indulgence tv stand, the weathered wonder night table, the door of 🐸🐸🐸🐸, weathered linoleum, and the city living versions of the crisponix fridge and blandco counters
  • allyjsimmsallyjsimms Posts: 3 New Member
    I am hoping we can add a little something to CAS. In real life some people have a harder time getting pregnant. It seems like in the game my sims get pregnant every time they try for baby. I would like to see there be an option in create a sim that would make some sims naturally less likely to be able to become pregnant or less likely to get a sim pregnant. Of course the fertile trait from the reward store would be helpful for a sim (who was less fertile) if they wanted to have a better chance after struggling for some time to become pregnant.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Smaller arcade machines. PLEASE. I like the one in get together, but it takes up way too much space and stands out quite a lot and not much of a big variety when I wanted to make a arcade related venue. I would also like to see a new type of arcade machine like the 'driving' ones I would think that would be interesting.

NASCAR-07-2.gif?1506944713

Also, a smaller portable makeup pack for sims to be able to carry around to do their make up. I do like the vanity table from Vintage Glamour, but I'd also like to see sims do their makeup on the go having something they can use in their inventory like a compact.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0WbIctaDmRzCHtvyJckBKS5N0avtcPim05s1KVuKNmrQOyIcEgg

Also, a poker table (or whatever you'd wanna call it). The card table for sims we have in game is pretty meh, as it's more family card night than anything. Would like to see sims being able to bet on card games again. Think it'd be a nice addition to bars.

Love the compact idea but then our sims would also need handbags. They could click on the handbag and one of the options would be to freshen makeup or apply lipstick.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited February 2018
    Not sure if this was mentioned or not, so if it was sorry for the repeat.

I would really like the ability to build apartments in any world. It's just super limiting only being able to have them in San Myshuno. I don't want all my sims living in the "burbs" owning their own home. Also the ability to build common areas in the apartment buildings. That's one of my favorite things to build in Sims 2 and Sims 3 apartments, and a great way for neighbors to meet each other.

I think something that would be new and exciting is an actually fast food eatery. Sims walk to the counter and the cashier takes their order, then they have to wait a few sim minutes (and during high traffic times like lunch and dinner rush, they have to wait a bit longer), then they are given their food on a tray, which they take and sit down at a table to eat. There should also be a "To Go" option like at the coffee counter in GTW. So they get their food in a take away bag.

And along with the new fast food joint there could be more foods added:
    hot wings (Buffalo, Sweet Asian, Parmesan, Teriyaki, etc.)
    hoagies (or subs)
    hot pressed sandwiches
    more burgers (bacon cheese, blue cheese, Southwest guacamole, grilled chicken burger, etc.)
    loaded cheese fries, tater tots, fried pickles, spinach artichoke dip
    Milkshakes

Those cute animations added back when sims are dining. Such as playing footsies under the table, being able to feed each other a bite while eating (my sims right now will only do the action once they are done with their meal), throw food, steal a bite, propose (LOVED that in Sims 2!).

Don't get me wrong, I love Dine Out, but I have always - since the Sims 1 days - wanted fast food where you don't need waiters. lol And if we ever get cars in the game, then there could be a drive thru window option.

I love it when sims can cuddle in bed like in the Sims 2, that would be cool to see brought back. Along with the option to lounge in the bed and read a book, talk, and watch t.v.

Exercise bike! I was surprised that it didn't make a come back with Fitness Stuff.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited February 2018
    Build/Buy
    • L shaped, U shaped and Spiral Stairs.
    • Ladders
    • Different foundations
    • Stairs for pools and different depths of pools
    • Cars and garages
    • bunkbeds
    • storage space under stairs
    • more clutter for kids and babies. Wipes, diapers, toys, stuffed animals.
    • Little table and chair set for toddlers
    • play kitchen for kids and toddlers
    • Outside toys for kids and toddlers like sandboxes, kiddie pool, wagon, swingsets, teeter totter, tree house, normal playground equipment, and slides for kids.
    • Hanging plants
    • hanging porch swing
    • trampoline
    • more bassinet/crib options

CAS
    • More curly hair for all ages and genders
    • wants and fears added
    • more traits that actually work
    • more clothes for toddlers
    • pre-teens or younger teens
    • Likes and dislikes
    • CASt or color wheel
    • Making babies in CAS
    • Making different types of relationships in CAS- like boy/girl friend

Animations/Live Mode
    1. Kids being able to play games. Cops and robbers, tag, catch, and mary mack
    2. Babies being freed from the bassinet and come with animations for the whole family. Toddlers can hold them with help of teen or adult. Kids can hold and interact with them. Can be rocked in the rocking chair.
    3. More types of dancing. Slow, kids dancing on shoes, dancing with toddlers
    4. More romantic animations. Proposing at dinner, different types of kissing like in the sims 2, romantic hugs
    5. More mean interactions, Throwing drink in sims face at dinner, the funny slap animation from sims 1

I'm sure I can think of a lot more things but it's getting late here.
    Post edited by auroraael14 on
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want wedding veils please
    and 40s and 50s dresses and hair
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    adopt a child wish it feels odd that they can only have a whim to try for baby but not a whim to adopt one
    and dragons as well as more sudden death like death by falling object
    and also I would love slow dancing like in sims 2 as well as death by illness like in sims 2
    and a tea sat
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2018
    This thread is so inspiring. <3
    I really like brainstorming and have tons of ideas, so I am probably going to do multiple posts instead of dumping everything in one and boring everyone. :)

First off
    Smaller things:
    -Make-up transparency slider
    -Slow dancing
    -Cuddling on beds
    -Reading on beds
    -Jumping on beds
    -Games like tag, redrover and chase for kids

-Patty cake and other clapping games to play with kids and toddlers
    -Teaching toddlers nursery rhymes
    -Singing to babies
    -Jump ropes, hopscotch, foursquare and smaller play ground equipment
    -Ability to subscribe to magazines and periodicals (let some people have the newspaper back for games set in older times maybe)
    -Grill about love life interaction by parents to kids
    -Ability to tease siblings about love life
    -Spin the bottle game
    -Giving other Sims dares
    -Smaller telescopes
    -Land line phones
    -Body hair
    -More careers like military, education, architecture, and lawyer
    -Strollers for tots (maybe babies too)
    -Lots more unnatural colors for hair eyes and skin that are genetic
    -Up the sadness boost a death causes to be like +10 so it is hard to override without trying

-Relaxed sitting cuddle
    smiling-couple-sitting-couch-while-footage-010843617_prevstill.jpeg
    -A standing cuddle
    cuddling-boyfriend-girlfriend-park-standing-33552578.jpg
    For both the cuddles above^^ sims should still be able to talk while doing this
    -Those ground cover flowers from sim 1 2 and 3
    MTS_SimVeggie-300406-Poppy-peony.jpg
    that's an image of the flowers I mean although I think these specific ones are a mod.

Things that are probably not that small to do:
    -Terrain tools and and a way to make natural ponds
    -Separate foundation levels
    -Beds, and seating having separate frame colors from blankets/upholstery (Could just do it for newer stuff if modifying the old is too hard.)

-Anger cool down similar to Sims 2 (after a nasty interaction Sims won't just be able to be friendly immediately, no matter their emotion)
    -Couples being able to talk with others and cuddle at the same time
    -Baby play pen
    -Walking and jogging together (holding hands while walking allowed, and walking/jogging with strollers)
    -Certain romantic interactions not making everyone uncomfortable when done in a group conversation, (couples should be able to cuddle, lightly kiss hold hands and flirt without making everyone feel weird about it ,except maybe unflirty or squeamish Sims.)
    -If in a group and out in public, have Sims in the group basically only interact with each other and other Sims stay out of social interactions unless invited into the group
    -The ability to disable a Sims cell phone (can't be used at all by the sim)
    -Have close family and friends be sad about a death even if they don't witness it

-Change the emotion based traits to have some other things to them (ie genius can get a skill gain boost to logic all the time and it doubles when focused)
    -A separate section in cas to add highlights and change their colors
    -A way to adopt vampire and alien kids (also any other occult state added)
    -Open neighbourhoods (able to visit lots in the same block with out loading screens)
    -Swimming in oceans/ ponds
    - More selectable traits allowed per sim
    - Fear emotion

Edits: Inserting my images better and I forgot a fear emotion! :# also the bolded are things I tend to notice their absence while non bolded are just things I think would be cool
    Post edited by Shadowmarked on
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Thanks very much for starting this thread. I think it is a really good idea to consider feedback from the community. It has been really clear that the developers are generally trying to incorporate heavily requested concepts into the game which is really great.

I may need to post more than once or come back to this again with more ideas. I agree with the requests for more modern make up styles, such as the contoured make up and brown shades that others have shared.

I'd also like to see softer shimmery make up that works for various skin tones including lighter ones. This is a pretty popular and famous make up style that gives an indication of what I'm thinking of:

HTB1EO2OQXXXXXbOaXXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

$_86.JPG

Shiny-Eyeshadow-Nine-Colors-Eye-Makeup-Naked-Palette-Luminous-Radiant-Natura-Easy-to-Wear-Brighten-Cosmetics.jpg_640x640.jpg

Here are examples of how it would look:

9a5d4fe2095053ed1f09a77954a762fe.jpg

5141c7ebaf1b9c5584b5c9138b502c52.jpg

9508aabc1131b8cd2d478ada8c5501f5.jpg

414cc5930cf6a107c87afa66f634f78c.jpg

6367c106a1dbce2ad014a3506846632d.jpg

On all skin tones (note the blush styles too):

7eaef6c93939b0d841bb57355030116d.jpg

13c1f326a30bd990bdf8692f86dbfb7f.jpg

8d8101d78fa0776d2f48cd4ab44827aa.jpg

159754f590303cc842b6f8906445fc7d.jpg

Also, softer blushes:

screen-shot-2015-01-04-at-15-54-51.png

A subtle modern hint of blush:

efa6f7e185fb11623a2644a4402a6cc1.jpg

9c389d9fe86169279270c9c46f867a4e.jpg

b6d4ad1c26f3e55551f3d724fc84033b.jpg

That's all just making the point about a softer make up style being very helpful, it could also work for the elders so that they age gracefully instead of garishly.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited February 2018
    I love a lot of the hair in the game and the suggestions that have been made. I agree about wanting to see more ombre and modern highlights with soft flowing locks. There are some styles in the game but more could be added to reflect modern trends. The suggestions I'm posting would be adapted across the different hair colors.

Hair like this (but so she can see lol):

31655efb93a469c97f835eafa20f4b0c.jpg

6cc22250502bd8ce28bfbfd1982052c6.jpg

Millennial faux messy brunch hair (note the length):

ffa1bd71f4aceca759f16f304b6ee300.jpg

16ae9ab59f95e13ca32c6014b9638cc0.jpg

6014c593c905e3001adbae3eda2ca56f.jpg

4e2fb1a5ce51c8a949e8cdf6bf5c27ca.jpg

cf6c235c7d85faaa1e708f6ce6660b36.jpg

I'm just editing this to say that I'll come back with ideas/requests on other subjects later. I need a break but this is a really great thread.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2018
    @EA Mage
    More round 6-seat tables!

Modern glass 6-seat table
    good-looking-dining-tables-6-chairs-1046893-fpxtifop-sharpen1wid400hei489fitfit1filterlrg-chair-full-version-6-seater-round-glass-dining-table-sets-6-chair-round-dining-table-6-foot-round-glass-dinin.jpg
    New-Glass-Dining-Table-Set-55-For-Your-Kitchen-And-Dining-Room-Tables-with-Glass-Dining-Table-Set.jpg
    round-dining-tables-for-6-room-mesmerizing-glass-fresh-idea-19.jpg

Metal 6-seat table
    attractive-round-table-patio-dining-sets-fantastic-aluminum-outdoor-patio-dining-sets-melbourne-outdoor.jpg

Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • iggy526iggy526 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I would love to be able to move my young adult sim out of the house once they hit young adult as an action. maybe they can save up money from high school job instead of it going into the family fund. I can see this especially fun for moving into the city and renting a place or searching for a roommate. I don't want them to have to get married or be in an intense friendship to move out and I would like them to be able to get their own place without really splitting up the families like in real life.
  • RadicalMissyMRadicalMissyM Posts: 41 Member
    I don't know if this is part of the game already, it's not in mine, but I would love it if it had different season and weather simulations. Like for instance have it be winter and snowing, spring with rain, or even autumn with the leaves on trees changing colors, I think that would be cool and lots of fun.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I don't know if this is part of the game already, it's not in mine, but I would love it if it had different season and weather simulations. Like for instance have it be winter and snowing, spring with rain, or even autumn with the leaves on trees changing colors, I think that would be cool and lots of fun.

@RadicalMissyM Seasons is a a future EP..so no one has Seasons

6adMCGP.gif
  • RadicalMissyMRadicalMissyM Posts: 41 Member
    @MadameLee Cool, can't wait to see how it turns out.
    I really hope Seasons is coming! :D

I would like more toddler stuff/activities. What they have is great, but more just needs to be added.

Tables, yes, I know they can eat on the sofa or on the floor. But it would be nice if they had their own little spot to eat and chill besides the highchairs. And maybe they could play double duty, not only for them to eat at, but also as an activities area for drawing, finger painting, reading books, coloring, etc. And we could get a six seating table as well.

y541ZsE.jpg

isVjDCD.jpg

Here are some activity tables too:

YEz5Paf.jpg
    Drawing, coloring helps with motor function and logic!

k86mZoU.jpg

FG82u3T.jpg

8pquki0.jpg

Rideable toys for indoor and out:

U40Db6G.jpg

xKF6sJu.jpg

tatSZS0.jpg

87IFsVH.jpg

9Jmnaik.jpg

Indoor activities:

wJq7tUy.jpg
    Instead of the baby doll medical set toddlers get a puppy!

j1p7TUO.jpg
    Play cooking helps with imagination and motor function!

juH3WR7.jpg

z4aQlTR.jpg

xc9J6On.jpg

4uRhzcW.jpg

Backyard and park fun!

K9Wi04a.jpg

q2k4RRh.jpg

lWMuwOL.jpg

p0x3gne.jpg
    A bouncer that seats two kids as well as a single option!

31F9H7P.jpg
    These can be used by kids too!

xIPGYAE.jpg

And lets not forget toddler seesaws and seesaws for everyone else.

Pools

tCHCUns.jpg
    These can be added for public pools as well as in ground pools at home lots.

deYbMpI.jpg

dymzX90.jpg

Bowling

rhKFt89.jpg

mf2NNzp.jpg
    And possibly adding a toddler/kid friendly railing option to the bowling lane set.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

More pool activities too!

S8lpyBd.jpg

RqR8Ljp.jpg

fpGqyiY.jpg

Pool Floats:

vRbEUgR.jpg

6zgBXoE.jpg

An above ground pool option for sims who are to poor to build an in ground one.
    YVhXmxk.jpg

And who could forget the all time favorite pool game!

BZx3r2d.jpg
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• simfollysimfolly Posts: 8 New Member
    Please give my sims more music choices! I know Simlish music is hard to produce, but Alternative is my sim's most hardcore choice, and no music that reflects Black or Latino culture at all.

I'd like to see a Hip Hop/R&B station, a Hard Rock or Heavy Metal station, and a Country station. Thanks!
  • lainielainie Posts: 1 New Member
    More hair colors, more bang for your buck in expansion packs ( most containing little to nothing), there are no cars or transport that you can own and no beachy towns and there needs to be more space in the towns, there seems to be a limit in space in every town. there are a few things that need to be included but overall love this game
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    A Gardening skill TV Channel that raises gardening skill, just like in TS3, would be cool. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd like to see more modifications to the UI that give us more control over our sims, for example a 4th speed that got our selected sim through the current interaction fast like 3rd speed but went back to 1st speed once that interaction was done. It's a feature I really miss. Also the stopping 3rd speed because of a text is frustrating. This morning Bella texted my sim three times within 5 sim mins. asking to do things with her :# , I regretted ever saying hi to her at the park!

The ability to move a sim in w/o having to go to manage worlds, select the family and so forth.

A way to better sort our inventory and also maybe a sell all button.

A ticker button that lets you hide seasonal collections since you can't do them until the season comes back out without using a cheat. And when the season comes back around, don't we usually get new things instead? Not totally sure on this one actually. My ts4 gaming has been here and there, only recently getting real into it. Can't wait for the twitch stream today <3

I'd to see more options for autonomy. The only time I turn full autonomy off is during a sim challenge (if allowed) but full autonomy still has my sim's attention span very low. Take a breather chick!

I'd like to see the sims react to things and stick to how they feel for longer than the time it takes to have the interaction. For instance, if a sim walks over and insults another sim, that sim should be pretty upset with them and refuse to talk to them for a bit. What happens now is a sim will walk over insult them, sim gets mad and reduces the score for friendship and immediately they have a pleasant conversation. I think if someone walks on over and insults me, i'm going to be pretty heated with them for awhile even might vent to the person i'm standing next to about it lol. More realistic responses is basically what I'm asking for. Great for story progression. Speaking of....

Story Progression tick box. If you don't want it fine but a tick box like we had in the ts3 would make everyone happy. When someone moves out of the house, I'd like see them later on and see how they are doing. It really lets me connect and care about the sims when they have stories/lives to live rather than just filling up space to make the world look active.

The ability to kick out adult child, they move out.. game puts them up in a home.. they get a job, get married, etc. part of story progression but the ability to kick them out, also like in ts3 (sorry but that game had features sorely missed).

I'm sure i'm going to be kicking myself for not asking for something obvious, so I'll just post again once I get up a few more things that bug me or that I would love to see. Thank you for asking us ♥

Updates: Juicer, Alchemy Skill, Collection Sets Icons back to sort styles for those of us who aren't elite at building/decorating,
    Post edited by mommy19959699 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top