Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to defense from vampire attack?

1235...Next

Comments

• ellac23ellac23 Posts: 1 New Member
    I recently got the pack, and I deeply regret it. Playing a vampire is not all the fun, and when you are playing a normal, human household, the vampires creep up on your lot and in your house in the middle of the night. Just now, a young adult vampire visited my lot. She waited by my door, and some evil music played. I locked the doors, and still, she came in. She went into my downstairs bathroom and threw up in the toilet, and I had my sim visit her and ask her to leave. I befriended her so that she wouldn't her my sim or her sister, and luckily, she did it. I think that if you just befriend them or use garlic, you should be safe.
  • unclebeckyunclebecky Posts: 1 New Member
    Lock your doors. All of them! He still comes around but he can't get in.
  • AcornLadyAcornLady Posts: 23 Member
    I've locked every door (even the bedrooms) I've never even said hi to a vampire, and never searched for them yet just got drank from despite fight8ng the mesmerize stuff. Vlad just stood there until I got up for work
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    AcornLady wrote: »
    I've locked every door (even the bedrooms) I've never even said hi to a vampire, and never searched for them yet just got drank from despite fight8ng the mesmerize stuff. Vlad just stood there until I got up for work
    Locking door doesn't work for Vlad. Remove bedroom doors on build mode just before Vlad comes. Vampires can't move into a room without doors. I tested to move in mist form with my active grand master vampire to basement without stairs and doors, then he waved his hands that he can't get in.

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I had a save where nobody had done anything, and that main vamp came in and drank from my sim! Lol.
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    [quote="Jeansoo;c-15869941"][quote="AcornLady;c-15860887"]I've locked every door (even the bedrooms) I've never even said hi to a vampire, and never searched for them yet just got drank from despite fight8ng the mesmerize stuff. Vlad just stood there until I got up for work[/quote]
    Locking door doesn't work for Vlad. Remove bedroom doors on build mode just before Vlad comes. Vampires can't move into a room without doors. I tested to move in mist form with my active grand master vampire to basement without stairs and doors, then he waved his hands that he can't get in.

[/quote]
    Weirdly enough my grand master vamp sim can do that......
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I regret installing the vamp pack too.. My sim closed her vet clinic n a vamp came in,, of course I wondered why this friendly guy came in n starting help cleaning, then he was after her I got her to go jogging n then was able to send her home as he disappeared quickly... then in my last game she closed her restaurant and was cleaning up n a female vamp calm stalking in, it was so creepy I even got goosebumps. I sent her jogging tho it nearly killed her she got back to the restaurant n female vamp was still there so I got her to go to the park across the road. but I couldn't let her sleep in case it came after her ..the female vamp stayed iin the restaurant talking to one of the toilets ( CREEPY VOICE RESPONDED ) I have hang garlic but I need other ideas people I don't want to install mods . last time my laptop crashed n messed my game up. any ideas .. this is just too creepy for me :( :'(
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • SanguiniRebornSanguiniReborn Posts: 26 Member
    I'm having the complete opposite of this problem. I can't seem to get a vampire to attack me. I had the tutorial attack but my apartment has the gremlins so I have my sim stay up till past twelve so my electronics won't be wrecked. I saw Vlad walk out but I was awake so he left. A few game weeks later I had Caleb walk up but he's suppose to be a good vampire so I don't think he ever attacks just shows up and leaves. I don't know what to do!
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Lock the doors. Buy garlic on the computer-vampire secrets (requires high vampire lore skill). Drink vampire resistance potion(requires 2 wolfsbane if i remember correctly). Good luck with Vlad hehe.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Another vote here for locking the doors.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    @Jeansoo ,I usually lock the door, but garlic works too.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    1. Don't purchase and install The Vampire gamepack
    2. Uninstall it (it's a pity you can't get a refund for this pile of dreck)
    3. or bite the bullet and install an anti vampire mod
    Having to be away behind locked doors limits my use of the tent from OR for different scenarios and the other advice in my experience
    Just Doesnt Work

If I had to take a pass on any of the game packs it would be Vampires but it looks like Jungle Adventures is the one I might not be able to get (I had to rush my cat to the vet a fortnight ago and it has put a big dent in my budget) It's really gutting because the CAS, BB and the World of Jungle Adventures look far superior to the same offerings in Vampires. If I could swap I would, but I can't.

tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited March 2018
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Lock the doors. Buy garlic on the computer-vampire secrets (requires high vampire lore skill). Drink vampire resistance potion(requires 2 wolfsbane if i remember correctly). Good luck with Vlad hehe.

You don‘t need to buy garlics on computer. Just get 2 plant boxes. Click on it, you will find the menu”purchase garlic seed”. I always have my sim gets garlics and just let him or her plant garlics at the front door. The plants start to make garlic smell in the evening, Vlad just ran away to see the garlic plants at 12 am. My sims don’t know about vampire encyclopedia. Recently, i started a new game. I visited Vlad in the evening time, he never bite my sim in his mansion. I asked him to bite my sim for turning into vampire.