Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! Sims 4 Jungle Adventure (Ends today, Sunday 2/25)

Comments

• anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    You got: Tiger

You are sweet, warm-hearted, generous and very loyal.
    You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.

p.s. i love taking these quizzes!
    high functioning sociopath
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.

:heart:
    I didn't like the options for question 2! I would just say "are you kidding? I definitely do not want to go"
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    You got: Cheetah

You are proud, and you love to succeed.
    While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definitely the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on something and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member

"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Sims2girl211Sims2girl211 Posts: 28 Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    edited February 2018

I know I'd never make it in a jungle, so I can't wait to see how my Sims survive!! :)
  • noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    Lol I got majority

I got a tiger

Hopefully I win cus it will be a LONG time before I can get this pack.
  • ladynightladynight Posts: 35 Member

p.s thanks for the giveaway!! this is really nice of you to host :smile:
  • EightArmedGoddessEightArmedGoddess Posts: 1 New Member

While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definitely the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on something and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Well... most of these questions didn't have the right answers for me, so it's not surprising that my result doesn't describe me very well either. But anyway, I'm a cheetah, just like the poster before me.

Thank you for this opportunity!
  • jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member

I agree with @GrumpyGlowfish ; none of the answers were quite right for me and I would def. not describe myself this way lol. That being said, quizzes are fun and thank you for a chance to win. :smile:
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • RufaceRuface Posts: 78 Member

Good luck everyone :) and thank you for doing this simgirl1010
  • GlitterbuGlitterbu Posts: 58 Member
    You got: Monkey

You, my friend, are a smart one.
    You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how.
    s7fTQtj.jpg
  • lonestarranger01lonestarranger01 Posts: 60 Member

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” –The Goblet of Fire
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    You got: Monkey
    You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how.

Hahahahaha. :D
  • AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    So this is it:

"You got: Monkey
    You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how."

As always, thank you for doing these giveaways.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• QueenlokiQueenloki Posts: 59 Member

While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definately the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on someting and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
    Bah weep granah weep nini bong
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member

• quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member

• cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    oh wow what a surprise lol
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member

• MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I also got tiger. Neat quiz thanks for making a giveaway it's really nice of you