Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bored with my sims..

I'm bored lol I need to find something interesting to do to keep me going all I seem to do is make families n babies .. any ideas easy challenges ?
"One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg

Comments

• Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Hahaha nope, no clue at all. I don't usually do challenges but started Challenge 1 of Murkland and now it seems to be taking over. Oh dear. :D
  • rosietea03rosietea03 Posts: 22 Member
    I highly suggest doing a Legacy Challenge because each generation has a series of rules. I challenge I recommend you checking out is the History Legacy Challenge, if you Google it you'll find the rules. If you end up doing the challenge I highly recommend getting CC for each era. It's really enjoyable and I've been doing it for a few months and I'm still not bored :) Good Luck!!
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I tried doing challenges in Sims 2 then again in Sims 3,but as soon as one of my Sims dies, I get heartbroken & quit, I still have original families I play in sims 3(I have all my Sims from sims 2, in an external drive, I would have their games as well,but lost them through a hard drive crash(needed to replace it so lost my game)) I will be next attempting the Murkland challenge, I have it all set & ready to go, I just need to stop modelling my Sims to start it!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    aussiekarima I am exactly the same! lol

I can't watch my families die, it's even worse with my pets. I've never actually seen how a sim pet dies because I wont let it happen. Even in sims 2 I would keep buying them the dog bowl that would extend their lives, over and over. lol

Apparenlty the asylum challenge is fun, mshadai.
  • ZorgaZorga Posts: 613 Member
    write down your regular pattern (eg make successful sim, marry, grow up the kids and get bored) and do the OPOSITE. eg: if you always make a family then play only-one sim. if always party animal then proper snob business man.
    check all the prime things from each EP you have and didn't do and do them/(do them again).
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Eloka wrote: »

I can't watch my families die, it's even worse with my pets. I've never actually seen how a sim pet dies because I wont let it happen. Even in sims 2 I would keep buying them the dog bowl that would extend their lives, over and over. lol

Eloka wrote: »

I will go in search of it :) thank you
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    edited February 2018
    Well I could just cry scream n shout n throw a tantrum so annoyed.. I was doing asylum challenge saved it n then cleaning up my games n lost the lot still not sure how it happened.. thankfully I saved the original sims I made but all the hours of work down the drain .. dunno if I got the strength to start again .. :'(
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Bugga! @mshadai. Take a break and come back to it. You'll soon be hooked again. :D
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2018
    @mshadai how ya goin with your asylum sim challenge if you wanna change or take a break from your sims if you like building or decorating there are some challenges in the forums if you like to enter they are fun to do if you like
    Post edited by chips46 on
    yeah I didn't get far haha with the asylum one .. anyhow I been building n creating .. so might have a look at the forum contests
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    I'm enjoying the Jungle Adventures - I think that's added quite a lot to the game. I wish it didn't send my Sims' pets on holiday with him though.
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    edited March 2018
    I've downloaded Jungle but not played it yet. I'm still busy with my Murkland challenge. I don't know if it's a bug but even before I downloaded it, my game was sending the entire family with my Sim to Granite Falls regardless of whether they were selected in the "travelling with" dialogue box. I hope it doesn't do this with Jungle! But if pets are travelling with, I'm guessing I could be out of luck.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I have added a few gameplay challenges, @mshadai in this thread, if you want to give them a go. Here is the link. Gameplay Challenges There is also a full list of challenges here. List of Challenges

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    @mshadai I forgot to give you the link One room, One week, One theme if you can't find it and you will get very inspired by the amount of creativity hope to see you there :) and if you need any help there's always someone there to help :)