Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I think that Lala is tired of being suspected and would like a rest. Perhaps she signed up in the hopes she would be town bht turned out scum or perhaps she wanted to play expecting to enjoy herself and she is trying but she os tired of the new suspect lala fad.

Or perhaps she is having a grand old time and is just not giving her all she usually gives because she si on her phone.

I dont really know tbh.

As for zinnia i get general towny vibes frlm her. I dont know why. I just do
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Well, I'm also tired of dying early and being suspected. :D Heck, I died 3 times in the last 2 games. Homeboi can't catch a break. :joy: I'm not even gonna try to defend myself now. I think town is in a good position so far anyways. We still have more mislynches to go. I am just here to find the scums while I'm still alive.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Can I be added to afterlife please?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, I'm just narrow down who could have been Sam's killer. These were the people who were online right before Sub posted that she was going to shorten the night. So one of them has to be the killer, be it mafia or third party.

Zinnia, Icey, Kitty, Em, Lala, Lizzy

On Day 1, Zinnia said she didn't want Em lynched cuz she thinks she's town. And mentioned something about Em making lists when she's town. Then, Em quickly did that which I thought was kinda funny. I don't really think Zinnia killed Sam. I feel like she could be town cuz I've seen her as scum before and she would not vote so quickly at the start of day.

Icey also changed his vote from nani to helio when Em got the longest votes, which was a bit strange. It might seem that Icey was trying to save Em but then he wouldn't have changed his first vote on nani, and then he voted for Helio instead cuz Helio was inactive. Icey, explain yourself. XD Although, it's possible that Nani and Icey are buddies cuz I've totally seen Icey vote for his scum buddy. So who knows...

Lizzy is kinda like 50/50 for me. I think I can scumread her better with the guinea pig profile pic. :D But I don't think it was her who killed Sam.

Lala is kinda just giving me scummy vibes. I always have scummy vibes on her and mostly I turn out to be right. Kitty did say Lala killed her in the UM game for suspecting Lala. I am not sure about Lala and Sam but it seems that Lala was a bit upset being on Sam's suspicion list. Lala is an experienced player tho, so I am not sure if she would do an obvious kill like how she did with Kitty.

Kitty seems quite town to me. She makes bold moves more often when she's town as far as I can remember. I'm leaning more towards town tho. I am not sure if Kitty is someone who would kill Sam to cast suspicion on people who are on Sam's list, since Sam was kinda like buddy buddy with Kitty. I'll give her a pass for now.

And here's my list of what I could gather from yesterday. So far, I think Rose, Caro and Kitty are the most town looking:

ROoCppj.png

I'll place my vote later on after hearing the others, but most likely I would either vote for Lala or Em.

I wasn't online when Sub said so, though. It must've been 6 AM when that happened. I wasn't expecting night to shorten that abruptly, but I'm fine with it.

I'm a bit wary of how you were so evasive earlier as well
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Honestly, (i might have missed it) the fact that Dekay hasnt directly said she was town (even though she hadnt in the past) seems weird. But im afraid that shes town and we'll lose the scum slayer. XD. I gotta go to bed. Vote Dekay May change if i get up early enough.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Why is everyone expecting me to say I'm town this early? This is so annoying.

FwDXXd5.gif
    I really need to stop saying I'm town in future games. That's starts today. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member

That was the vow I made to myself a few weeks ago and now everyone thinks I'm super sketch all the time because I'm acting different and being less obv town. :D
    samiam662 wrote: »

That was the vow I made to myself a few weeks ago and now everyone thinks I'm super sketch all the time because I'm acting different and being less obv town. :D

Yeah, but now I'm just gonna be a troll about it. Next time when I have a PR, I'm gonna purposely be difficult like this. That will teach 'em. :trollface:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Its because you made such a stink about how you refuse to lie. And how you refuse to try and trick people. So people will hold it against you. Its weird to play a game where mafia gets lynched and you refuse to say youre not mafia.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Its because you made such a stink about how you refuse to lie. And how you refuse to try and trick people. So people will hold it against you. Its weird to play a game where mafia gets lynched and you refuse to say youre not mafia.

I've won quite a few times as scum before (and surviving till the end) without lying. It's possible. I think it's more challenging to play that way. It's next level, as I like to call it. LOL. But yeah, I can understand that people just use that against me cuz they can easily get me out of the way when I'm 'confirmed' town, which I think is kinda unfair for the scums as well (and that's also why scums like to kill me off early). That's why I think I want to change the way I play now.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    I dont think its necessarily harder to win that way. If anythin, trying to get everyone to believe your lie over everyone elses truth seems harder then just not lying. But I dunno.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Or trying to get people to believe that your truth is truth amongst other people's lies.

I'll type what I think and decide what I think later, I'm rushing to get ready for church a the moment
  • LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm not liking this interaction between sonschi and zinnia, I really don't. I think it's more likely Sonschi is bad and trying to creep her way into Zinnia's town list.

Sonschi was sure dekay was town yesterday and now she's suddenly scum, very weird. To me it looks like she killed sam and trying to make it look like dekay did it because dekay kept saying sam was weird,

I’ve read back during night 1 and noticed that I’d read one of DeKay’s comments wrong. I thought she had said she’s town but she didn’t. She used some expressions that made it look like she is town. That’s why I changed my mind on her.

To me all this looks like you killed Sam and use my discussion with her to make me look scummy.

Can you quote Delays comment?
    Hmmm. I guess i can wait. Idk who to vote, so im not gonna vote, but i will unvote
    I'm not liking this interaction between sonschi and zinnia, I really don't. I think it's more likely Sonschi is bad and trying to creep her way into Zinnia's town list.

Sonschi was sure dekay was town yesterday and now she's suddenly scum, very weird. To me it looks like she killed sam and trying to make it look like dekay did it because dekay kept saying sam was weird,

I’ve read back during night 1 and noticed that I’d read one of DeKay’s comments wrong. I thought she had said she’s town but she didn’t. She used some expressions that made it look like she is town. That’s why I changed my mind on her.

To me all this looks like you killed Sam and use my discussion with her to make me look scummy.

Yeah can uou? I just reread Day 1 and Dekay didnt seem sus. Sorry for voting you Dekay. I should have checked myself first. XD

Yeah, I'm not sure which one Sonschi's referring to. DeKay sometimes uses tricky phrasing to make it seem like she's town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Vote count 2.1

Zinnia votes DeKay
    Sonschi votes DeKay
    Kitty votes Lala
    Katie votes nani

DeKay - Zinnia, Sonschi
    Lala - Kitty
    nani - Katie

Is there anyone who hasn't said anything yet today? Granted, we still have around 16 hours left

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.

Is that a confession? Since you never lie lol
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Honestly, (i might have missed it) the fact that Dekay hasnt directly said she was town (even though she hadnt in the past) seems weird. But im afraid that shes town and we'll lose the scum slayer. XD. I gotta go to bed. Vote Dekay May change if i get up early enough.

I don't really like that post. It seems like Rose just jumps on the bandwagon.

Yeah can uou? I just reread Day 1 and Dekay didnt seem sus. Sorry for voting you Dekay. I should have checked myself first. XD

Why did you vote her if you don't even find her sketch?

Oh I'm caught up lol

I could see Em killing Sam but her posts don't seem scummy to me.

When I read that Sam was killed, my first thought was DeKay too though. I'm not quite sure if she is bad though.

Kitty seems fine to me, so does Zinnia.

I probably won't be home before day ends but reading back on mobile is annoying. I'll try my best though.