Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'd still like to know what lala thinks of DeKay and why my question was ignored.

I just got back on. What question? I didn't intentionally ignore you, kitty. I said I was having issues keeping up on my phone and I'd be back
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Anyway I'm going to sleep. I've had a really horrible day and had just about enough.
    I feel like I can't read anyone properly with how I feel, when I say who I find suspicious it apparently makes me scum or aggressive so I give up for tonight and leave you all too it.

Goodnight.
  • Options
    Goodnight.

When I'm on computer I'll try to answer your question when I find it.

I told dekay yesterday what I thought about him. I guess you missed it.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Oy vey
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    lol, I was cleaning the house while I was killed. Dat's okay. It's not like vanilla townie is a thrill a minute. xD
    I don't need afterlife and I don't want to sub in.

Go town!!! <3
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think Helio once said he's male, IIRC

I haven’t said anything good about my gender. People just started to call me a he. Anyways, I am a female.

Oh, it must've been someone else who said that. It's hard to keep track
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Okay, I'm just narrow down who could have been Sam's killer. These were the people who were online right before Sub posted that she was going to shorten the night. So one of them has to be the killer, be it mafia or third party.

Zinnia, Icey, Kitty, Em, Lala, Lizzy

On Day 1, Zinnia said she didn't want Em lynched cuz she thinks she's town. And mentioned something about Em making lists when she's town. Then, Em quickly did that which I thought was kinda funny. I don't really think Zinnia killed Sam. I feel like she could be town cuz I've seen her as scum before and she would not vote so quickly at the start of day.

Icey also changed his vote from nani to helio when Em got the longest votes, which was a bit strange. It might seem that Icey was trying to save Em but then he wouldn't have changed his first vote on nani, and then he voted for Helio instead cuz Helio was inactive. Icey, explain yourself. XD Although, it's possible that Nani and Icey are buddies cuz I've totally seen Icey vote for his scum buddy. So who knows...

Lizzy is kinda like 50/50 for me. I think I can scumread her better with the guinea pig profile pic. :D But I don't think it was her who killed Sam.

Lala is kinda just giving me scummy vibes. I always have scummy vibes on her and mostly I turn out to be right. Kitty did say Lala killed her in the UM game for suspecting Lala. I am not sure about Lala and Sam but it seems that Lala was a bit upset being on Sam's suspicion list. Lala is an experienced player tho, so I am not sure if she would do an obvious kill like how she did with Kitty.

Kitty seems quite town to me. She makes bold moves more often when she's town as far as I can remember. I'm leaning more towards town tho. I am not sure if Kitty is someone who would kill Sam to cast suspicion on people who are on Sam's list, since Sam was kinda like buddy buddy with Kitty. I'll give her a pass for now.

And here's my list of what I could gather from yesterday. So far, I think Rose, Caro and Kitty are the most town looking:

ROoCppj.png

I'll place my vote later on after hearing the others, but most likely I would either vote for Lala or Em.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    I'd post a picture of me eating popcorn as I watch the rest of this show, but alas there is no popcorn emoji and I'm not all-knowing, just curious as heck. (Heck is such a lame substitute.)
  • Options
    samiam662 wrote: »
    I'd post a picture of me eating popcorn as I watch the rest of this show, but alas there is no popcorn emoji and I'm not all-knowing, just curious as heck. (Heck is such a lame substitute.)

We do a thing here called: *Eating popcorn salted with DeKay's tears*

It's just an inside joke thing on this forum. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Why in the world is Emily sketch?

I mean, it's fashionable to think Lala is scum. But why Emily? She's so last season.
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

I mean, it's fashionable to think Lala is scum. But why Emily? She's so last season.

Maybe cuz she fooled me in the last game and she's acting exactly the same. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My battery is at 27% and my power bank ran out of juice. I'll continue reading later, and I might look into DeKay.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Nah
  • Options

Nah

How are you so sure?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nah

How are you so sure?

We're mason liover neighbor cult penguins
  • Options
    Okay, but why is everyone like defending Em? XD Y'all lovers with her?? LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorry to leave you. I still don't have my computer, it's late. Phones are small.
  • Options
    Sorry to leave you. I still don't have my computer, it's late. Phones are small.

It's alright. Goodnight.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Anyway I'm going to sleep. I've had a really horrible day and had just about enough.
    I feel like I can't read anyone properly with how I feel, when I say who I find suspicious it apparently makes me scum or aggressive so I give up for tonight and leave you all too it.

Goodnight.

Don't be too put out by it Kitty. Feels like all my psits are suspected to some extent too and lala agrees and dekay feels suspicious and katie gets suspected and we all get suspected and feel like we never are townread xD

Ur not alone <3 lol

Anyway i hope you feel better when ye wake up
  • Options

Right?
  • Options
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.

Lala feels more townish to me now than before. Im still unsure about kitty and yourself. Zinnia and sonschi and katie seem alright. I dont know anymore lol

Also jn your big post above, i am sure that the thig with me and lists was that it was said "i tend to make lists and stuff as scum" but you said as town. I do it as either alignment but more likely town because i actually care xD
  • Options
    Hmmm.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Em, what do you think of Lala then? Or Zinnia?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Em, what do you think of Lala then? Or Zinnia?

Ignore this cuz I didn't see your previous post there. :D
    x3vZicL.gif