Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKdzXmKUuQ

Julia: "By a vote of 11-0, ZP, you are evicted from the Zero Privacy house."

*ZP flips the table as he parades out of the house.*
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

*the table flips back*
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    "Let's hear from this pretty little doll to my right instead!" :joy: Haylo you were supposed to edit this!!! :joy:
    ...But considering it's Arthur... I guess it works? :lol:

I was going to, but then I thought it'd be funnier if I didn't considering that Emery was next XD
    I also just realize that ZP is the initials for Zero Privacy. I'm dumb enough that I didn't realize it sooner.

Hehehe :P His full name is Zero Privacy, but to keep it cute it's been shortened to ZP XD

*the table flips back*

Julia: "By a vote of 10-0, Self-Flipping Table, you are evicted from the Zero Privacy house. XD
    edited February 2018
    Header%2BNew.png

This is... wow. Easily the best 2D character wall I've ever seen. :open_mouth:

Thank you Turner <3 I am so proud of it. Wait until you see what happens when people get eliminated ;) It's shocking XD

It was difficult to put 13 sims in there considering its such an odd number... I was originally going to put Julia in it, but instead decided to highlight ZP :3

If you didn't realise already, all of the faces are scared or worried... Because they're being watched ;)
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100

Don't contact me by mail I would never reply :D
    Forum PM all the way
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

YOU CHOSE MY FAVORITE YAY
    She's so the complete opposite of me that it was hilarious to watch. In real I would hate her
    She's so ...obnoxious :D

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YAY!!! REBECCA AND TRISTAN ARE REUNITED <33333

I really like this seasons cast, I already can sense some great scenes, whether they are dramatic or cool :D

Amazing episode, and ZP is to die for :love:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    ZP is a cutie, if my sims doesn't like the cat, I totally do.

Also you can send me the info via PM or E-Mail, I don't mind both ways ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Header%2BNew.png

Thank you Turner <3 I am so proud of it. Wait until you see what happens when people get eliminated ;) It's shocking XD

It was difficult to put 13 sims in there considering its such an odd number... I was originally going to put Julia in it, but instead decided to highlight ZP :3

If you didn't realise already, all of the faces are scared or worried... Because they're being watched ;)

Except ZP and Vanessa bwahahah. XD
    Banner.png
    Header%2BNew.png

It's because mine doesn't get scared, she gets angry :D

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Header%2BNew.png

ZP is just tapping the camera
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    nani wrote: »
    Header%2BNew.png

It's because mine doesn't get scared, she gets angry :D

Ilike how it fits her character. :)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Header%2BNew.png

I wasn't even sure who made it. XD I thought I remember Vul saying he would, but this is pretty neat. I especially love the small detail of all the red "on" lights... I'm assuming those will go off with each elimination. ;) But beyond that... Hmm... I'm trying to imagine what happens. Probably greyed out a bit, and maybe some sort of television effect of sorts. Maybe their skeletal remains after being shocked to death lmao

Yeah, 13 is hard for symmetry reasons, but throwing in ZP was a good choice, because his pose is hilarious lol

I noticed a majority of them had scared faces, so that makes a lot of sense now. They're also doing the Brady Bunch thing XD
    Header%2BNew.png

Well, ZP seems like he is the only one who doesn't mind being watched constantly, he just cares about the camera :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Jeremy: C-cat?!?! Y-you mean... Flea bitten... Unclean... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 his b-hole and then his b-body... Dirty... C-cat?!

Haha, this was also hilarious.. :D
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Too... Much... To... Process...

Must read ep first, My head's spinning atm from last night.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Um, but we can't let those two talk to each other. Always watching, you two, always watching...

eLa3e.gif

About time to get Rozzed again bwahahah! XD

:scream: Not Roz, Anything but Roz...

Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I still can't remember who's brainchild is it? :o
    Okay, So first things first after reading the ep.

Welcome back Smarties and Ninja! :heart:

Secondly, My god I'm so glad Germy was picked. I think if it would have been Coach everyone would have had a hellish time in the house. :D

Thirdly, ZP is the cutest thing ever. Germy doesn't know what he's talking about, He's already my fav cast member. :smile:

Lastly, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it this season is going to be awesome!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100

I'm fine with either, Though I may be slower at responding through E-Mail. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited February 2018
    nani wrote: »

Don't contact me by mail I would never reply :D
    Forum PM all the way

Well that's a little rude. :D But I concur. Snail mail wouldn't work out too well in this type of situation. You'd always lag. Plus no one would give their home address away.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey guys!!! Sorries lol I think yall's day is my night? :joy: LOVED the premiere!!!! Very interesting that Shannon got picked lol every house needs a good Mom! :joy:

@HayloHusky Email or PM is fine
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment