Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Like I'm so happy right now. <3 My heart is so full and overjoyed. B)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And I really need to go to bed, but I'm so excited, I'm not sure I'll be able to. :D But I do need to try.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome!!! Welcome back Smarties!!! And hi to Ninja!!! I'm glad to see you all! <3<3<3
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Um, but we can't let those two talk to each other. Always watching, you two, always watching...

eLa3e.gif

About time to get Rozzed again bwahahah! XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Best line of Doubley: rooting for the cat! At first glance I thought it was Mr Meow, would make sense in the 'veteran' sense. :)

... WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I thought everyone was going to guess it was me returning haha glad it surprised some
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    To be honest, I thought the two mystery houseguests were people Haylo found on Tumblr.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Turner and I talked a bit and we wondered if Haylo's partner would be part of this season. I had guessed Smarties, though. No idea why. just a feeling. @ninjakid150 - You were a complete surprise. <3 So excited to see some old faces! <3

Fun fact :P My partner was considering being #14 but didn't want to be inactive or disappoint me or anyone by being bad. So he said maybe next time <3 I love him anyway XD

Ninja actually suspected that the other guest was my fiancé and that makes 3 of you :O The speculation was real!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of excitement happening right now!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner and I talked a bit and we wondered if Haylo's partner would be part of this season. I had guessed Smarties, though. No idea why. just a feeling. @ninjakid150 - You were a complete surprise. <3 So excited to see some old faces! <3

Fun fact :P My partner was considering being #14 but didn't want to be inactive or disappoint me or anyone by being bad. So he said maybe next time <3 I love him anyway XD

Ninja actually suspected that the other guest was my fiancé and that makes 3 of you :O The speculation was real!

Ooh, that would've been interesting! :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of excitement happening right now!

Control yourself. Find a bathroom if necessary. No one wants pee-stained pants.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Is there anyone that prefers to be contacted via email who sent your app through forum PM? And is there anyone who sent via email that would prefer to only be contacted through PM?

This is important for challenges, alliance making, and things like nominations and voting ^^

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @Turner @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @nani @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @x_MG_x @Kaliko103 @Smarties100

It doesn't matter to me but as a host, it is probably better if you e-mail stuff and things like that given how you can only pm five people at a time.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

It doesn't matter to me but as a host, it is probably better if you e-mail stuff and things like that given how you can only pm five people at a time.

You got a point there. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options

I can still work around that ^^ Nothing will require groups of more than that, messages can be passed between email and PM :3

All I want is to make sure everyone has their preferred method of contact. So that they don't miss anything, or so they don't get things sent where they shouldnt :3
  • Options

I can still work around that ^^ Nothing will require groups of more than that, messages can be passed between email and PM :3

All I want is to make sure everyone has their preferred method of contact. So that they don't miss anything, or so they don't get things sent where they shouldnt :3

I prefer mail, it's the first thing I check in the morning.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I'm gonna copy this style of reacting to an episode from Ryenn, who, speaking of which... Why isn't she playing?? She would've been such a great addition. Would've rounded us out to 14 too. :p

-First off: I'm elated to see both Ninja and Smarties back, Lo totally called it. I'm with Jake; I totally thought it was someone Haylo knew somewhere else, or like Lo said: his fiance. I'm glad to hear he considered it though! Hopefully he actually will join our community one day. Only time will tell. :)
    -I thought the Architect of that house was questionable for putting a bedroom as a gateway room, but now realize the ingeniousness of it. ;) Since it is, as said in the episode; Zero Privacy. I thought that was clever.
    -The lounge room is beautiful, and the stage is SUPER cool!
    -"Roxy is sponsored by Kaliko103... Not sure what brand that is" XD
    - "Not as good as M&Ms but chocolate is chocolate" lol wut. Either this is a joke or a culture mix-up again!!
    - *half falls into Shannon's embrace* --> Nice subtle character detail about Shannon, haha.
    - As far as I've been told, he doesn't have a sponsor tonight, but we do know that he Lovesstorms... Oh no wait... That's an umbrella company :joy:
    - I love Arthur already, lol
    - Abnormality: The Lost Season :smirk: Sounds cool! Also neat to see 2 vets return, especially since their stories never finished.
    - Most original character design goes to Kayle! And Haylo, you are QUACKIN' me up :joy: "The Ninjakid150 company, teaching tots taekwondo since 1996"
    - I must confess... I scrolled to the bottom of the ep to see the player wall before reading, and you can imagine my shock when I saw ZP the cat. XD I wasn't sure what to think, and after reading, somehow I still don't. :lol:
    - Arthur is love. Arthur is life.
    - And this is def my fav pic
    105.png

• Options
    "Let's hear from this pretty little doll to my right instead!" :joy: Haylo you were supposed to edit this!!! :joy:
    ...But considering it's Arthur... I guess it works? :lol:
  • Options
    Header%2BNew.png

This is... wow. Easily the best 2D character wall I've ever seen. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ZP is the biggest threat in the game. We all need to band together and get rid of him ASAP.

I concur.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Header%2BNew.png

This is... wow. Easily the best 2D character wall I've ever seen. :open_mouth:

agreed i love it so much
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKdzXmKUuQ

Julia: "By a vote of 11-0, ZP, you are evicted from the Zero Privacy house."
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I also just realize that ZP is the initials for Zero Privacy. I'm dumb enough that I didn't realize it sooner.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Um, but we can't let those two talk to each other. Always watching, you two, always watching...

eLa3e.gif

About time to get Rozzed again bwahahah! XD

I concur XD
  • Options
    - Most original character design goes to Kayle! And Haylo, you are QUACKIN' me up :joy: "The Ninjakid150 company, teaching tots taekwondo since 1996"

You're under arrest for stealing Twiddle's text! :o;)
    Banner.png