Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    Also, I keep forgetting that I'm not going to tell people my thoughts because it's my habit to tell all. I'm a work in progress. xD
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    And here I am feeling relieved reading the previous post where Sub says there's 3 scums only. XD

Is it cause you're scum and scared of the PRs? :P

I was wondering why DeKay would be concerned about PR's....

Unless she is concerned about the third party.

Why are y'all drawing the conclusion that I'm afraid of the PR's? XD I was referring to the third party. And I feel like 10 townies vs 1 serial killer and 3 scums is too good to be true for town. I also thought that just 3 scums was too good to be true but at the time I read that, I forgot this was an 14-player game.

I don't know about you guys, but I've definitely played a rather small game (I think it had 11 players?) and they're were 3 scums and 1 serial killer and maybe like 7 townies and townies still won. XD So maybe that's why I just think 10 townies vs 4 baddies is too good to be true. But we'll see. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Yeah, I think that people just make up something sometimes because they don't know how explain why they got dem feelz. It doesn't negate the feelz. A lot of the best hunters rely heavily on instinct without trying to analyze it.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    samiam662 wrote: »
    *I'm just used to mafia games where people explain their votes and suspions, mainly to show others that a certain person is acting off. *

I don't want to do other people's jobs for them. Also, there are some players who will explain their votes and purported thinking more when they are scum to give themselves town cred. It's not necessarily a townie thing to do.

That being said, I do think that more detailed explanations are beneficial and usually warranted toward the end of a game. Of course, that's when good scum are also applying those cred layers pretty thickly and throwing shade left and right. You can't really read that one way or another.

I agree about Heliodora, which is why I'm wondering about her time zone and how plausible her absence might be.

Sometimes people don't see that someone's obviously scum. And that's why I'm used to pointing that out. I see mafia more as a team game (I've never been third but that would definetely be an exeption) than a game where everyone is "left on their own". I'm sorry, I can't come up with a better expression for what I want to say here :sweat_smile:

I'm not saying you have to tell the reasons why you think someone's scum or not. It's just more helpful for town to find scum.
    And here I am feeling relieved reading the previous post where Sub says there's 3 scums only. XD

Is it cause you're scum and scared of the PRs? :P

I was wondering why DeKay would be concerned about PR's....

Unless she is concerned about the third party.

Why are y'all drawing the conclusion that I'm afraid of the PR's? XD I was referring to the third party. And I feel like 10 townies vs 1 serial killer and 3 scums is too good to be true for town. I also thought that just 3 scums was too good to be true but at the time I read that, I forgot this was an 14-player game.

I don't know about you guys, but I've definitely played a rather small game (I think it had 11 players?) and they're were 3 scums and 1 serial killer and maybe like 7 townies and townies still won. XD So maybe that's why I just think 10 townies vs 4 baddies is too good to be true. But we'll see. :joy:

SAME! I tried to explain that a few minutes ago but your explanation is better. The many townies in this setup makes me think that there's at least one scum PR.
    Another consideration is the fact that the PRs might not necessarily be town and we have a known third. I'm not certain that people openly declaring themselves as townies early and often is the wisest thing to do since the scum don't yet know for certain who all the townies are. No sense pointing out which fish are in the barrel until it's necessary. If it were just a straight scum/town game, that would be different. Anyone who proudly parades through the streets wearing their townie T-shirt should be suspect at this stage.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Usually about 1/4 of the players should be scum but it highly depends on the power on both sides. This is for a one scum faction game.
    So 3 mafia for 14 players is totally fine but if Town has PRs, the mafia should likely have PRs too.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

DeKay seems the most sketch to me. Nearly every one of her posts has scum vibes. I gather that she has a reputation for playing scummy, even as town, but I obv have no personal experience with that.

Zinnia, Lala and Sonschi also seem pretty sketchy. I'm feeling a little weird about Caro, too, but less so than the others mentioned. I could see DeKay partnered with Lala and Zinnia, with Sonschi being SK.

Kitty seems less scummy than usual, which is. . . interesting. I have neutral feelings about everyone else and I'm getting mild town reads from a lot of people.

It looks like we're still waiting for Heliodora?

I'm, yes, I have a reputation of sounding scummy especially on the first day when I'm town. Have you seen our last game? LOL.

I feel like Sam is being too sketchy like almost on purpose but I doubt she's a jester cuz I don't really think there's a jester I'm this setup. Maybe she's a Judas? Or something like that?
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Usually about 1/4 of the players should be scum but it highly depends on the power on both sides. This is for a one scum faction game.
    So 3 mafia for 14 players is totally fine but if Town has PRs, the mafia should likely have PRs too.

Really? Wow, I guess the TS4 mafia community here has definitely played much harder setups than in the UM. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Harder for whom? lol

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I don't think Sam is sketchy at all, she's acting her usual self.

I think I'm leaning Sonschi more towards town now.
    kittymeow wrote: »

I have to admit I have never played with Sam before and I wanted to watch her for a while before I build an opinion about her alignment. But she doesn't know me either and saying I'm sketchy in this case makes her look too odd to me.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm not saying you have to tell the reasons why you think someone's scum or not. It's just more helpful for town to find scum.

And yet you find her scummy for not telling her reasons.

Sonschi wrote: »

And yet you find her scummy for not telling her reasons.

She caught my attention as she called me sketchy with never having ever played a game with me before. How could she know? And hiding her reason makes her think scummy. Why are you defending her so much? ;)
    Harder for whom? lol

Harder for whoever is playing the setups that we do. In the last game, we had 2 mafia and 2 werewolves and 3 PRs and 3 VTs and town magically won. I thought town was gonna lose especially since I did a mistake in the beginning and got lynched. XD
    kittymeow wrote: »

Well then, her usual self is kinda sketchy calling most of the people she hadn't even played yet sketchy. :tongue:
    832XG3D.gif
    I didn't know I was defending her lol

Just thought your post was kinda contradictionary. I already said that I don't find you scummy though.

But I also think you can have a feeling about people you've never played with. I mean...how would that game work otherwise if you play for the first time? Or always play with different people?

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Well here's my list so far.

Rose - I felt like she copied what I said earlier, I think there's a chance she's scum.
    Sonschi - leaning more town now.
    Lizzy - no idea yet
    kittymeow - tis me, im'a good kitten.
    DeKay - I think she's town.
    EmzyDalsvida - Not sure, she's always scummy to me.
    KleineMuff - I think she's town, for now.
    nani - no idea yet
    Katieeee - idk either, might be bad.
    samiam662 - townish but never seen her as scum.
    xHeliodora - idk
    Idontrcall - bit sketchy
    icmnfrsh - I think he's town
    Zinnia - also sketchy.

I think I'm going to go ahead and vote for....

Vote: Rose
    Harder for whom? lol

Harder for whoever is playing the setups that we do. In the last game, we had 2 mafia and 2 werewolves and 3 PRs and 3 VTs and town magically won. I thought town was gonna lose especially since I did a mistake in the beginning and got lynched. XD

So you mean harder for town? I mean unbalanced games aren't that fun either...I think you even said that yourself lol
    Plus this was just a rough guideline for ONE scum faction games. With 2 scum factrions it's a whole different storys. Plus it depends on PRs and whatnot.

Just thought your post was kinda contradictionary. I already said that I don't find you scummy though.

But I also think you can have a feeling about people you've never played with. I mean...how would that game work otherwise if you play for the first time? Or always play with different people?

Sam is kinda secretive and doesn't want to point out why she thinks we are scummy, which I can understand cuz sometimes it's just gut feeling. But at least I have a feeling that she's hiding something and that's my reason. At least I try to give a reason. Sam is just calling people scummy for whatever random. Secret feeling she got and it just seems weird to me.

That's why I think she could be a Judas, cuz I can totally see that happening and there could end up being 4 scums. I am not gonna vote for her now just in case this is true.
    832XG3D.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    *Sam, why did you tell Kitty why you found her suspicious (or less town) but you won't tell Sonschi or me?*

Because she's a kitty. I couldn't resist.

Bahahhaha

Good answer!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh

Based on what I said, it's scummy to say I'm sketchy. I made a joke about icey's comment, marked it with JK, and also told everyone I wouldn't be online for some hours. If she knew me she might see a glimpse of suspicion in there, if at all. But not knowing me at all her suspicion doesn't make sense to me. And that's the main reason why I voted her. I wanted to wait first and give her the chance to explain it. She didn't want to because it's part of her play style but it was clear to me that I vote her straight away. Why hide something when you're innocent. That's all.
    Harder for whom? lol

So you mean harder for town? I mean unbalanced games aren't that fun either...I think you even said that yourself lol
    Plus this was just a rough guideline for ONE scum faction games. With 2 scum factrions it's a whole different storys. Plus it depends on PRs and whatnot.

Yes I meant harder for town. But this setup seems fairly easy, I guess. XD How bad can it be? *cut scene to 4 townies dying in one night* :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Has Emily been around? I know it's getting late for her, she's the one that caught my attention the most so far. But there are others I would like to hear from.

I will probably not vote until the morning...I should be awake by the time day ends.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Emily has been playing ESO all day and still is. I'm not sure if we will ever see her again xD

I don't know who to vote yet

I'm fine with Rose.

I could also vote Helio

What about Nani?

We still have about 13 more hours to go. I think I didn't really see much from Lizzy and Helio didn't say much either. Usually Helio is quite active tho.
    832XG3D.gif