Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I noticed that Sam, I was like. She's just said all the people I'm suspicious of too? :D

Lala I just get this scummy vibe from you and I know it sounds silly but you used "lol" earlier, I've never noticed you use that before other than the last game you were scum. The way you commented on how I said no to Zinnia, made me feel like you were trying to make me look like she could be my partner. You should know I don't do that kind of thing.
    I just felt like all that you've wrote is insincere.

If you are scum, don't kill me tonight pls. xD

Why me? Sorry if you said it before. I'm tired from the hike and too lazy to read the 59 new comments again :sweat_smile:

It wouldn't harm town to lynch me because I'm not a PR and with 10 townies there should be some more options to mislynch, but I wanna play xD I've been killed night 1 in the last game and was waiting for this to start for so long. Ask DeKay, I annoyed her with it xD

Just a feeling really, same with what I said about Lala. I find a lot of what you said not sincere. Though I'm probably just still salty from when you lied to me when we were Lovers!! xD
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    Going all OMGUS doesn't do you any favors, Sonschi. bahahaha
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Please stop stating wheter or not you are a PR because if everyone claims VT that narrows it down for the mafia prety easily. Thank you.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I rather wanna vote someone inactive but I know some people can't post right now because of timezones.
    I'll wait until tomorrow to make a decision.

Also, you can just call me Sam. Sam is who I am.
    Not Sami?

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I noticed that Sam, I was like. She's just said all the people I'm suspicious of too? :D

Lala I just get this scummy vibe from you and I know it sounds silly but you used "lol" earlier, I've never noticed you use that before other than the last game you were scum. The way you commented on how I said no to Zinnia, made me feel like you were trying to make me look like she could be my partner. You should know I don't do that kind of thing.

Why me? Sorry if you said it before. I'm tired from the hike and too lazy to read the 59 new comments again :sweat_smile:

It wouldn't harm town to lynch me because I'm not a PR and with 10 townies there should be some more options to mislynch, but I wanna play xD I've been killed night 1 in the last game and was waiting for this to start for so long. Ask DeKay, I annoyed her with it xD

Just a feeling really, same with what I said about Lala. I find a lot of what you said not sincere. Though I'm probably just still salty from when you lied to me when we were Lovers!! xD

But that's a new game ^^
    samiam662 wrote: »

I don't know what OMGUS means but your answer made you scum in my eyes.
    Or Sami. I like Sami. It sounds très exotique.

Well, in my mind.
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    I rather wanna vote someone inactive but I know some people can't post right now because of timezones.
    I'll wait until tomorrow to make a decision.

Unless someone acts like Scummy McScumster but even then...I'd probably paranoid they are a jester lol

OMGUS = "Oh my god you suck." It's a knee-jerk reaction against someone when they have indicated that they find you scummy, or say something negative about you in some way. Scum players are sometimes overly sensitive and nervous, thus more likely to do it.
    I don't find Sonschi scummy....at least not yet.

I am finding Sonschi a bit less scummy now with this interaction, ngl. It was a half-decent litmus test, but the jury is still out.
    *I don't know what OMGUS means but your answer made you scum in my eyes.*

Saying that is in and of itself OMGUS. ;)
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    *I don't know what OMGUS means but your answer made you scum in my eyes.*

Saying that is in and of itself OMGUS. ;)

I don't think it is. I'm just used to mafia games where people explain their votes and suspions, mainly to show others that a certain person is acting off. The less you say about it, the more scum you look to me. Maybe it's just your play style (or the changed version of it if I got that right). I'm only one hour ahead of Sub so I will be around when day 1 ends. If @xHeliodora hasn't said something here by then, I'll vote her. Because - as I said in my list above - an inactive townie is no help at all. Even better, she turns out to be scum or third (assuming it's a SK).
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    ARe the power roles just with town people or so scums and the third party have them too?
    *I'm just used to mafia games where people explain their votes and suspions, mainly to show others that a certain person is acting off. *

I don't want to do other people's jobs for them. Also, there are some players who will explain their votes and purported thinking more when they are scum to give themselves town cred. It's not necessarily a townie thing to do.

That being said, I do think that more detailed explanations are beneficial and usually warranted toward the end of a game. Of course, that's when good scum are also applying those cred layers pretty thickly and throwing shade left and right. You can't really read that one way or another.

I agree about Heliodora, which is why I'm wondering about her time zone and how plausible her absence might be.
    Well Hello Helio!
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I forgot this game already started o:)
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

But that's a new game ^^

I don't know what OMGUS means but your answer made you scum in my eyes.

"Oh My God U Suck"
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I would like to know how in the world I am sketchy?

Its the apple, love. No one trusts an apple.

Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I'm not changing my avatar, lol. Not until I get a Sims 4 witch!!!

Sam, why did you tell Kitty why you found her suspicious (or less town) but you won't tell Sonschi or me?

And I thought OMGUS meant something else, lol. Oopsie.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Soemtimes its hard to put into words why you find someone scummy. Its hard for me a lot. Its usually just a gut check reaction of like "wow theyre probably bad" and then voting and then getting bc you couldn't verbalize why and then finding out you were right... Very tragic.
    Mafia stats

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Soemtimes its hard to put into words why you find someone scummy. Its hard for me a lot. Its usually just a gut check reaction of like "wow theyre probably bad" and then voting and then getting bc you couldn't verbalize why and then finding out you were right... Very tragic.

I go by instinct, too. That's usually the best way for me to play.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    *Sam, why did you tell Kitty why you found her suspicious (or less town) but you won't tell Sonschi or me?*

Because she's a kitty. I couldn't resist.
    *getting killed.

But I assume everyone can figure that out
    Mafia stats