Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oh I forgot I think lala is fishy too.

Bhahahahah.

No.

<3
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    Wow, I just realized that I now sound like Kitty's partner since I agreed with much of what she said, typed my thoughts at nearly the same time and then read her as more town than usual. xD
    I would like to know how in the world I am sketchy?

Please explain. Because I wrote in response to a quote and then I said Emily caught my eye. In addition I was able to post something this morning when game started, probably just a hello post, I don't even remember what it was.

These are my posts.

Please Sam and Kitty explain to me exactly how my posts are fishy?
    Nope, Lala. Nope, nope, nope. I am not going to alert you to any scum tells you might have because I have such meager scraps of them left where you are concerned. It would just feed the lovely beast.
    OK, so I said a bit more this morning. It's in the spoilers.
    I'm here now, but I'll be kind of busy today. Will definitely be able to be on more later this afternoon, though.
    And high of 78! It's about time, lol. Glad to be outside in this weather. A+ forecast.
    Does the third party lean towards the scum side? lol ... like a serial killer as opposed to jester or something???
    Don't even say that.

Bahahahah.

Sonschi said, " As said above, if it's a Serial Killer we really need to get them killed ASAP but if it's a Jester, then we have a problem..."
    (I don't know how to double quote here)

I would think it better if we keep SK alive a couple of nights so they can do their job and take out mafia for us at night. Then we can lynch them.

Jesters are usually no problem -- unless you guys handle them differently here. Some people allow the game to end with only jester being lynched...but we play where town can win with jester, so it isn't usually a problem.

How do you guys work with jesters here?

Of course, it doesn't always work that the mafia and SKs target each other because they are plum <--I put plum in myself.

DeKay: All VTs are scum slayers. They play a verry, very important part in town's winning -- and that's a friendly reminder for all of you to vote. I read a lot of games here you play, and I notice sometimes you guys choose not to vote. :hunf: Vote!

I really don't understand. But I'm willing to learn from y'all why I'm so sketchy.
    samiam662 wrote: »
    Nope, Lala. Nope, nope, nope. I am not going to alert you to any scum tells you might have because I have such meager scraps of them left where you are concerned. It would just feed the lovely beast.

OK.
    If you are town, that will get sorted out in the wash, or at least the rinse cycle. Of course, you might leave us all out to dry again. Either way, I'm keeping those shabby, dogeared little cards close to my chest for a good long while.

Let's just keep going and see how it goes. I need to think about how to vote.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    dep7ia.jpg
    Rosey <3

That is the best picture you've ever drawn!! It's even more lovely than the star <3
    Cool, Rosey!
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Rosey <3

That is the best picture you've ever drawn!! It's even more lovely than the star <3

Aah, I did not draw it. It is more of a visual pun than anything else.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Rosey <3

Aah, I did not draw it. It is more of a visual pun than anything else.

Because I'm sketchy

I am soooo slow. I love it, though.
    Does the poisoned apple represent soup?
    I had forgotten that she was holding an apple until you mentioned the pun, Rosey. I was just admiring Lala's wicked beauty. xD
    How about a sketchy star for a sketchy star?

14dzsrp.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Bahaha good one, rosey.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I noticed that Sam, I was like. She's just said all the people I'm suspicious of too? :D

Lala I just get this scummy vibe from you and I know it sounds silly but you used "lol" earlier, I've never noticed you use that before other than the last game you were scum. The way you commented on how I said no to Zinnia, made me feel like you were trying to make me look like she could be my partner. You should know I don't do that kind of thing.
    I just felt like all that you've wrote is insincere.

If you are scum, don't kill me tonight pls. xD
    Way to ruin my town read on you, Kitty; but I like the fact that I now find you mildly suspicious since that is the norm, even when you are town. BTW, it was mainly that last part about begging Lala not to kill you, for the record. :p

I'm finding it somewhat tempting to vote for Sonschi atm, but it's bothering me that Helio has yet to say hello. Might it be a time zone thing?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Yeah I get why some - even if they've never played with me before - think I'm sketchy. It's because I joked about icey being scum? Well, it's mainly because I really fail to read him and also Em right ALL THE TIME :s

Btw, I survived the hike B) Got some cool pics, too :) In case someone is even interested xD

I try to share my thoughts so far:

Rose --> no clue, probably town?
    Lizzy --> never played with them, no clue at all. Also, no vibes.
    kitty --> seems townish so far
    DeKay --> she said she's town and she never lies
    Em --> no clue as always, I'll keep an eye on her
    Caro --> no clue, probably town.
    nani --> has she posted yet? probably missed it
    Katie --> never played with her before either, no clue at all.
    samiam --> never played with her, still she thinks I'm sketchy? Odd. I'll watch her.
    Helio --> silent. If she doesn't post until shortly before the deadline I vote her. Inactive/lurking players are no help to slay scums and third.
    Lala --> played with her once or twice. She's the pro of the pros imo xD idk what her alignment might be.
    icey --> no clue, seriously. I just joked about my question to him. But I have a feeling there might be scum PRs or just one but I'll eplain that after the list. So he's probably town.
    Zinnia --> her reaction on her first vote was similar to the one she had in the previous games when she was town.

So, now to the thought I mentioned before. We are 14 players. 3 of them are scum and there's one third. BUT town definitely outnumbers scum so I'd say there's a chance the PRs are split up in 1 scum and 1 town maybe to give the scum a better chance to win? So it would be more balanced. I have no real clue about balancing tbh but I've read the article on the mafia wiki about balancing a game and this setup with this many townies and the only PRs at the town side sounds a bit unbalanced to me. So we shouldn't be too sure about the PRs being town sided only.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Way to ruin my town read on you, Kitty; but I like the fact that I now find you mildly suspicious since that is the norm, even when you are town. BTW, it was mainly that last part about begging Lala not to kill you, for the record. :p

I'm finding it somewhat tempting to vote for Sonschi atm, but it's bothering me that Helio has yet to say hello. Might it be a time zone thing?

Well she killed me on night one when she was scum because I caught her out and I was very salty lol. So yeah I'm asking her not to kill me yet!

Hey, I was going to vote for Sonschi. I feel like you're in my mind this game, get out. :D
    I noticed that Sam, I was like. She's just said all the people I'm suspicious of too? :D

Lala I just get this scummy vibe from you and I know it sounds silly but you used "lol" earlier, I've never noticed you use that before other than the last game you were scum. The way you commented on how I said no to Zinnia, made me feel like you were trying to make me look like she could be my partner. You should know I don't do that kind of thing.

That's so funny. I said the exact same thing to Skelda last week.

I do use lol. But I remember the first time I played mafia I was scum, and every time someone died I said, "Oh, I'm sorry you died, lol."

But I promise I use lol even when I'm not playing mafia, so it's in my usage chart.

Why do you want to vote me? We've never played before so you don't know when I act scummy? Can you explain this please? :)

Why me? Sorry if you said it before. I'm tired from the hike and too lazy to read the 59 new comments again :sweat_smile:

It wouldn't harm town to lynch me because I'm not a PR and with 10 townies there should be some more options to mislynch, but I wanna play xD I've been killed night 1 in the last game and was waiting for this to start for so long. Ask DeKay, I annoyed her with it xD
    Lol, Kitty. The fact that we are getting the same reads is very interesting and there might be something to it. You are often really good at scumhunting when you're town. I sure as heck hope you are and that we're not both way off.

Fair enough, Sonschi. I get what you are saying, but here's the thing:

I have decided in the last few weeks that I have always been too ready to tell people why I find them scummy. If I give away everyone's tells, then it weakens or removes my scumhunting tools for future games (such as they are). I have been too open in the past about things like that. I need to play smarter. I certainly understand why people would want to know so that they can self-correct, but that ends up working against me in the long-term.

I will say that requests for sympathy are auto-sketch, though. Even if you are town, it annoys the other players.
    Lol, Kitty. The fact that we are getting the same reads is very interesting and there might be something to it. You are often really good at scumhunting when you're town. I sure as heck hope you are and that we're not both way off.

Fair enough, Sonschi. I get what you are saying, but here's the thing:

I have decided in the last few weeks that I have always been too ready to tell people why I find them scummy. If I give away everyone's tells, then it weakens or removes my scumhunting tools for future games (such as they are). I have been too open in the past about things like that. I need to play smarter. I certainly understand why people would want to know so that they can self-correct, but that ends up working against me in the long-term.

I will say that requests for sympathy are auto-sketch, though. Even if you are town, it annoys the other players.

Ok.

Vote samiam