Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Thank you, everyone!

Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request:

Date: January 25, 2018
    Username: Luxana
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Luxana , I'll be PMing you when/if I have any questions and to update you on progress! :)
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Thanks @DNARequestTeam ! Yup I am sparkly new to the forum! But I have been playing Sims for 18 years now (wow I feel old now.. I am not so old tho ;) )

I know what you mean. lol ;)
    SLpPUp.png
    Luxana wrote: »
    Hello @DNARequestTeam I wanted to let you know, I updated my request.
    I added the new Stuff and Game Packs I recently got (which I hope will help for the building anyway :p ) and used the chance to tidy and fill up my 'Special Requirement' list accordingly.

Wishing everyone a lovely week ahead!

Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful week as well. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Court322 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 you made a house for me called "TIMBER" I was wondering if you could update it and add a bedroom for a little girl? Thank you, Courtney.

Hello! I've sent a message to AIRIS6962 as she's been away for a bit. Either I or AIRIS6962 will contact you soon. Thanks!
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you, everyone!

Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this request:

Date: January 25, 2018
    Username: Luxana
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Family Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Luxana , I'll be PMing you when/if I have any questions and to update you on progress! :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @superkyle221 you are very welcome! I'm glad you will be able to continue your legacy.

@DNARequestTeam Thank you :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @ScarletPipper your house looks amazing!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Farmhouse Style
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Good Schools, Great Soil, Homey
    Number of bedrooms: 6 total
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 girl rooms (one toddler/child and one teen with an adjoining bath) 2 boy rooms (one toddler/child and one teen with an adjoining bath)
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Neutrals, blues, greys, purples, darker pinks, some green is fine
    Colors you dislike: Super bright colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Space for a medium-sized garden, a nice outdoor kitchen and living area, as well as a nice pool, and a wrap-around porch on the main house
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if they have questions
    Additional instructions? I would like the main house to have an open floor plan (living/dining/kitchen) with space for an office and a half bath on the first floor, master bed/bath and children's beds/baths on second floor as well as a small laundry room. In the "barn" building I would like a quaint mother-in-law suite with a small kitchen and living, bedroom, and bathroom.

To our wonderful secretary....

I'll claim this one if I'm not too late!
    Thanks!

wB2Zykl.jpg
    Thanks, itsy! It's all yours. :)

Date: February 3, 2018
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Page:  here
    Description: Farmhouse Style Home for Brindleton Bay, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: itguyinsc
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @itguyinsc Yay!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    My 11 year old son was really sick and ended up in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and fluid around his lung. He's finally home and doing better (thank god), so I got a chance to play. I have two saves of my simself, one with my family their age now and one with aging on. In honor of my son being so tough through all he has dealt with the last 2.5 weeks I got a cute picture of my simself with Tiger and my sons simself with Prince. I also have Prince with my elder self.
    mnZvZsy.jpg
    CHz3xZp.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    My 11 year old son was really sick and ended up in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and fluid around his lung. He's finally home and doing better (thank god), so I got a chance to play. I have two saves of my simself, one with my family their age now and one with aging on. In honor of my son being so tough through all he has dealt with the last 2.5 weeks I got a cute picture of my simself with Tiger and my sons simself with Prince. I also have Prince with my elder self.
    mnZvZsy.jpg
    CHz3xZp.jpg

Aww so sorry to hear that your son was so sick, but I'm glad he is home now and doing better, yay! Must have been so scary. And so great to see more pics of your simselfs in the house I built for you, and that you also have your pets that Lissykin created pictured (if I'm remembering correctly who made those for you). Hoping you and your family stays healthy!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Sandraelle Thank you. I was heartbreaking watching him in pain and being completely helpless. We had three with fevers about two weeks ago. I'm just so thankful all my kids are feeling better.

She still lives in and loves her house! My elder simself only leaves to go visit her family, I'm sure she'll die in it (that day is going to be soon :'( ). Yes, @Lissykin made Tiger and Prince for me. Tiger is gone in my one game, generation seven are kittens. Once Princess is done Prince can start his own family <3
    edited February 2018
    Court322 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 you made a house for me called "TIMBER" I was wondering if you could update it and add a bedroom for a little girl? Thank you, Courtney.

Hello! I've sent a message to AIRIS6962 as she's been away for a bit. Either I or AIRIS6962 will contact you soon. Thanks!

Hi again @Court322. AIRIS6962 and I had a chance to talk about this and it would be best for you to fill out a request form. If you're in a rush, another team member can take it on, but if you're okay with it being paced for a recovering AIRIS then please add her name to the preferred creator field. Thanks so much! :)

For me: Here's the link for Timber
    SLpPUp.png
    edited February 2018
    @Simlena528 I'm so happy to hear that your son is back home and healthy again. Thank you so much for the pics! I love seeing the happy kitties and family. Can't wait to see what cute kittens Prince and Princess will have (when I'm done lol). :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username: Princess0384
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Tan white
    Hair color: Blonde
    Traits: Athletic, handy, brave, hopeless romantic, great kisser
    Favorites: Steak, Rock, blue
    Sign: Taurus
    Lifetime Wish: Superstar Athlete
    Name desired (optional): Blake Hopkins
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/86/4d/2a864d7342350fbcc69b708af9e00ee2--blonde-guys-hot-blonde-men.jpg, http://www.menfashionhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/men-tank-tops-16.jpg, Formal http://www.duchamplondon.com/duchamp_blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/suit-duchamp.jpg the black and white one, every day http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeans-and-tank-top-good-or-bad-model-steven-brewis1.jpg Diesel jeans, sleep Master Suite Stuff pants no shirt, Athletic whatever, outerwear seasons blue and white ski pants and matching coat with the snow boots that go with it.
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? Fit but not steroid looking, bright blue eyes, goatee, chest, arm and leg hair is okay but no back hair.
    IcsaBkL.png
    Hi princess0384! I've added your simmie to our list. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hello! I managed to finish @Luxana 's request fairly quickly, so here it is. Wakefield Family Home can be downloaded here, and photos of the interior can be found on my showcase here. Don't forget to turn on "bb.moveobjects on" before placing and I hope you enjoy it!

25472554397_c18396070c_b.jpg
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

So sorry to hear about your kids @Simlena528 and very happy to hear everyone is recovering well. It must have been such a rough time for you all. Take care and thanks for sharing the darling screenshots with us :smiley: