Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what party event do you wan't to see more

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I think there's a few we need
more for sim kids and more drama please

what party event do you wan't to see more 220 votes

baby shower
14%
craftaholicTWSimGamer82Cynnafruitsbasket101PapayaSkyrambahadoerANGELFACE123AngelEb95bythedreadwolfshnailehdeemiles1992JaysimsDcD2510Aisurandocomicsforlifejosephgranger23ShadowmarkednotmothergothelDarTeachesRae357 31 votes
sleep over
20%
SerraNolwenIObellerosehrtgirlKirbySkywalkerghjdiedashcrash19taydevCeCeDotmannannavioletta3annaliese39LittlBowBublenorcaDoloresGreyWinifred_WillowkirasososweetClaudiaReisMidnightAuraDestin2016cherryboyJJ 45 votes
Christmas party
5%
Mariefoxprice83friendlysimmersabbyblueflowergiveit2meChadSims2LiesSimAngelSimmzYousomnasimsSCORPIOofficialPatrice 11 votes
prom
20%
Sigma4lifestoryyPlayerSinger2010moltaziahakuboshikatka_kynclovaphantasmkissCinders27CaityTrinaCreamycheeseChampandGirlieFLaurieLissyK9dopaminedroidTrashmagicLexington1988mariajane216mintycupcakePunkyMonkey101kitty_tamaki 45 votes
easter
0%
new years
0%
AuronoiChieftain 1 vote
funereal
31%
redrogue60Jasealan650111aprilroseAuroraBoreallisAnmirlaluthienrisingBluellestilljustme2zagboorulesJennyggPegasysdavina1221meowcatmeowkittyFroiljheyjuneiceFinvolaTerrathe_greenplumbobAlbaWaterhouse 69 votes
other
8%
auroraael14keekee53Bagoas77catloverplayerDryodacatitude5BMSOMasonGamerking_of_simcity7Briana2425TentacrocaclesTeslachick2ChazzzyamericanamelieparadiseplanetElleysimsVanPelt81Becka28 18 votes

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    baby shower
    I also really want the other ones but the one I think I want most other then baby shower is funereal
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    sleep over
    I would love for children to have sleepovers. And hopefully we would get sleeping bags
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
    baby shower
    I would love for children to have sleepovers. And hopefully we would get sleeping bags

I would really like that to
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    baby shower
    Baby shower definitely!
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    other
    Any more parties is good but I would like just a regular party. Like I want to throw a party at a park or somewhere public with no event except getting together. Right now when I invite a group of sims, it is smaller and some leave like right away
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    funereal
    I chose the funerals because it would be nice if the relatives and friends of sims that passed away could say farewell to them. It wouldn't have to be a traditional funeral either, just a small ceremony would be nice, maybe it could include sending the ghost to the netherworld together or the host could say a couple of words that would give different long lasting moodlets depending on the relationship to the deceased sim. Just something more than a suddenly appearing gravestone that sims can mourn. Though I'd also want to see the baby shower and sleepovers, those would be cool too.
    baby shower
    Karlia wrote: »
    I chose the funerals because it would be nice if the relatives and friends of sims that passed away could say farewell to them. It wouldn't have to be a traditional funeral either, just a small ceremony would be nice, maybe it could include sending the ghost to the netherworld together or the host could say a couple of words that would give different long lasting moodlets depending on the relationship to the deceased sim. Just something more than a suddenly appearing gravestone that sims can mourn. Though I'd also want to see the baby shower and sleepovers, those would be cool too.

great idea @Karlia
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    which you had include an "all option"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    funereal
    Funerals! And wakes. When you've played with a Sim for a long time and they reach their end, that level of commemoration in-game would be wonderful to have.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    other
    I don’t throw parties
  • KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    prom
    Prom!
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    sleep over
    I think sleepovers would be so cute for kids and teens. There could be pillow fights, pranking the 1st to fall asleep, prank calls, ordering pizza and watching movies (can already do but still). Also I think it could really help those age groups develop better friendships faster.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    funereal
    I mean I'd love all of them, but I feel a funeral is something we really need! I'd love a way to properly say good bye to my sims.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    funereal
    I'd want a bunch of these but funeral tops my list. I probably wouldn't actually use the rest of them except for sleepover. That would be a fun way to keep all the kids there and engaged. A prom would be cute maybe as some sort of built in situation though.. I can't picture it though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    Christmas party
    I clicked on christmas parties but I change my minds to funerals. It would be a nice addition. Usually when a sim dies in my game they get sad for a bit but then they go on with their day as if nothing happened. Some sims don't even bat an eye when another dies lol so it would be nice if they added funerals or even improved the death reactions.
    I'm you.
    baby shower
    You wrote: »
    I clicked on christmas parties but I change my minds to funerals. It would be a nice addition. Usually when a sim dies in my game they get sad for a bit but then they go on with their day as if nothing happened. Some sims don't even bat an eye when another dies lol so it would be nice if they added funerals or even improved the death reactions.

agreed
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    other
    Halloween Parties as well as Swinger Parties
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    sleep over
    Definitely want sleepovers. I would love to have my sims home covered with rugrats in sleeping bags whispering and telling ghost stories lol
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    other
    I chose other because there wasn't an all option. I like all those ideas. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • aria34556aria34556 Posts: 26 Member
    funereal
    I recommend just a mega pack with just events in general
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    baby shower
    Baby shower and sleep over are tied, but I picked baby shower because it would be new
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    prom
    It was SO tough to choose only 1. I want them all haha. Mainly, prom because I’m still looking for teens to have more teen stuff to do like have crushes, and learning to drive. Graduation would be cool too or at least a party to celebrate it. Funerals would be interesting. And so much yes to baby showers with a gender reveal (if you want) awwww!!
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    other
    I'd like to make my party the way I want it to be. I want to be able to pick the type of clothing I want them to wear and no spacific goal, maybe call it a free lance party.
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    sleep over
    I don't want religious holidays unless they include others too, and funerals are so different as well they would have to include a lot of options, and baby showers have never been a thing here. Prom could be fun since teens don't do a lot, but sleepovers could be for them too.

It'd be a good way for children to make more friends, and maybe create some snack options for children, ghost stories as suggested earlier, mattress on the floor or another way for children to sleep together on a small space, and the child should also be invited to sleepovers at their friends' like adult sims can go out and watch a show at night, I think it would be fun!