Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @LadyLobster I am having a lot of fun imagining what kind of over the top ridiculous McDonald’s order Rhys would have. “A hamburger?! I asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese!”
    snvAF3B.png
    edited February 2018
    WHOOPS double post!
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great chapter! <3 I love Gal I just hope she starts to love herself soon. I believe she's starting to get on the right path all be it slowly. Poor Finn he got all the rage of her figuring it out the whole roommate situation and now wants to protect Daisy. So sweet of him. <3 Ms Chick and Gardenia! :D:D

@AudreyFld I have to disagree with you on one thing. All cats are beautiful just in their own special way! Garbage has his good qualities too. He loves to cuddle!<3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Great chapter! <3 I love Gal I just hope she starts to love herself soon. I believe she's starting to get on the right path all be it slowly. Poor Finn he got all the rage of her figuring it out the whole roommate situation and now wants to protect Daisy. So sweet of him. <3 Ms Chick and Gardenia! :D:D

@AudreyFld I have to disagree with you on one thing. All cats are beautiful just in their own special way! Garbage has his good qualities too. He loves to cuddle!<3
    . My bad... cuddly ugly as 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hairless cat!

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @CitizenErased14 "Where are the low-calorie vegan options????"

@haswh Thank you!! <3<3 It's a process with Gal, but at least she has enough self-awareness to start it. Finn ended up as the punching bag...his chapter is next, though!

Ms. Chick competes with Trash and Garbage for Fangs 2 stardom. ;)

@AudreyFld Still love your original description. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited February 2018
    I would give Galatea a hug, but I have a feeling she would go stiff in my arms and tell me that I have coffee breath and to back off.

But if anyone needs a hug in her life, it's Gal. It's so sad that she feels betrayed by her brother, but at the same time, she's refusing to listen to his explanation and maybe understand a point of view. Her loneliness and sense of detachment from anyone is so present at the very end, when she is loving on her kitties. If there's something that we can always depend on, it's the love of our animals! (I hope so at least. Watch the cats abandon her too!)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    @Haids5987 Eww, mocha breath. :p

I think she would've felt less betrayed if it had been anyone but Finn, since he's the only one in her whole family she's close to. But she should've tried to understand him too. She has these little tastes of belonging, like with Finn and Daisy and Bas, and feels even more lonely and detached when she loses them (or pushes them away).

Trash and Garbage are abandoning her for their own spin-off though. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster Oh how wonderful a spinoff with Trash and Garbage! I would love to see that. All from the animals POV! <3 Great idea!
    @haswh <3<3 Clearly I should make them all detectives, because everyone loves animal detectives. And you're right, how can anyone hate a face like this?

fqgDX1l.png

>:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @haswh <3<3 Clearly I should make them all detectives, because everyone loves animal detectives. And you're right, how can anyone hate a face like this?

fqgDX1l.png

>:)

*finally comes out of hiding* Sooo cute!!! I'm terrible at remembering which one is Trash and which one is Garbage though...
    Trash has hair and Garbage doesn't! Sometimes I have to take a second to remember too. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    Trash has hair and Garbage doesn't! Sometimes I have to take a second to remember too. LOL.

It's because most of the time they're together. :lol: They are a very cute cat couple though!
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    *hurriedly jumps onto yo thread b4 u post new chapter*

DON' T WORRY GAL IT'S BAS O'CLOCK AND HE READY 5 U

*slams Bas on ur thread and lights candles 4 Bas shrine*

MMGfMqT.png

even though I haven't colored anything in ages and my cruddy coloring skill is embarrassing me STILL I POST because I <3 them strider bois as u know

do i have to put this in a spoile--NO EVERY1SHOULD SEE BAS

OK GOODNIGHT I HAVE TO SLEEP ILU

also happy valentine's day
    hehe
    Cement wrote: »

MMGfMqT.png

even though I haven't colored anything in ages and my cruddy coloring skill is embarrassing me STILL I POST because I <3 them strider bois as u know

hehe

<3<3<3<3<3
    @Cement :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

<3<3<3<3<3<3

What a great thing to wake up to on Valentine's Day, OMG. Thank you so much!!!! Aaaaaaa. <3<3 I can't believe you drew him. And like that, ROFL. He's perfect. <3<3 ALL OF THE HEARTS.

Finn, on the other hand, doesn't have the best Valentine's Day (how's my segue, lol)...

s4AOnFi.png

uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Cement wrote: »

MMGfMqT.png

hehe

SQUEAL!!!! The fan service is amazing!!!!! *fans self*

You color just fine.... :D

:scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh my! Lovely pic @Cement ! :love:

(And lovey chapter @LadyLobster too!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    yOOO @Cement thank goodness for perfect holiday-appropriate bas. :relieved: that looks phenomenal!

and @LadyLobster you already know how i feel about dear finn. :( i can't believe you're making me relive my embarrassingly overprotective gay crushes like this, hdu. <3<3<3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
    @CitizenErased14 My chapter can't compare to that pic. Cemeeeent. <3

@peatock Aww, I'm sorry for adding to your pain! You know I love you. <3<3 And I know how much you love Finn, so I promise I won't torture him forever...!
    uduVcAP.png
    What I'm taking from this chapter is that Finn likes Benny (where's my fellow Binny shipper, Pammie?). I knoweth not who is't this hamlet is yond finn speaks of? (Translation in spoiler because I was nerd and googled a translator to get that sentence in Shakespearean...hopefully I make someone laugh or else I'm embarrassing myself)
    I don't know who this Hamlet is that Finn speaks of?
    @Bugsie2016 Looks like Finn's not the only one in denial. ;) But you're probably right...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bas!!! :love::love::love: Wow you're so good at drawing @Cement ! (Did I admit being all into dark hair and dark eyes? Ahem.)
    Awww, Finn. I like him. Deep in his heart he's a good boy and very sensitive. And nothing better than a good advice from father to son! Even if that father is Graham
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @Cement Thank you for the eye candy! Awesome work! <3<3<3 Bas.. *swoons* <3

@LadyLobster It's so sad to see all the kids so sad and lonely. If only Graham and Isla would have been better parents to them. But alas they were not. :/ Finn is a very sensitive guy always thinking of others. I like that about him. :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Cement we didn't order a carpet. :p

Do who you want, Finn. Just take your creep dad's advice with a grain of salt drop of blood amirite.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @Cement we didn't order a carpet. :p

Do who you want, Finn. Just take your creep dad's advice with a grain of salt drop of blood amirite.
    Speak for yourself! <3<3