Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play video games on the tv

So just started to play the sims 4 today, and my sim is a geek. I gave her a big tv and was just about to buy her a video game console. But i cant find any. So my question is, am i looking in the wrong place or can't my sim play video games on the tv with her friends anymore?

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    They don't have normal game consoles in this base game, unfortunately. Just the computer, the tablet, the motion gaming hologram machine, and the phone. I was actually pretty bummed too when I saw that. I'm big on traditional game consoles IRL...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • narutovssasukenarutovssasuke Posts: 285 Member
    I hate it to! My family is a family of 8 with 7 of them being TEENS! it was much easier to keep them having fun, when 4 of them could be playing a game console together.
  • ChaiyenaChaiyena Posts: 3 New Member
    Aw, thats to bad :/ Irl we have alot of gaming nights with our friends so i usually make my sims play video games with their friends and family. Hopefully they get back with the dishwasher then! :D
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    yeah I noticed the game consoles we're gone & I'm like ............why?!! lol
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Just played on the PS4 at the gaming store...but not in the sims game. Popular in the real world but not in the sims.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • ChaiyenaChaiyena Posts: 3 New Member
    It was so easy to entertain the guest with some video games :D
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited September 2014
    and what happened to the pool table, the pinball, the arcade games?

and we NEED the bubble blower

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    and what happened to the pool table, the pinball, the arcade games?

and we NEED the bubble blower

pool table, and aradace games, and the bubble blower=EPs they came in EPs oringally so they'll be back in an EP
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Best thing about the console was it was cheap fun for a whole bunch of sims sitting on a sofa. Considering the way sat sims did talk now I am amazed they didn't leave consoles in.
  • xxVaynVastxxxxVaynVastxx Posts: 157 Member
    Yeah I'm disappointed that there's no console system :T I hope they add one soon.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I was also surprised to see there were no dishwashers or garbage disposals so far. I was designing my dream kitchen, and my Sim has to wash her dishes BY HAND!?!?!?! ^_^
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    I was also surprised to see there were no dishwashers or garbage disposals so far. I was designing my dream kitchen, and my Sim has to wash her dishes BY HAND!?!?!?! ^_^

Welcome to 1914. Lol

• PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »

Welcome to 1914. Lol

Actually......that might be a nice stuff pack, too! If I MUST wash by hand, let's get all old appliances, it could be pretty.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • DamonTmPDamonTmP Posts: 3 New Member
    > @SprinklesBonBon said:
    > yeah I noticed the game consoles we're gone & I'm like ............why?!! lol

They have game consoles in GTW, but that costs 35 bucks *with* the Access discount.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    @EA_Lanna another thread that's been necro'd (see above)
    Is this necromancy happening a lot more recently for some weird reason...? I've seen multiple threads now.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this thread as it was necro'd.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top