Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying the Jungle Adventure Game Pack?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
Are You Buying The Jungle Adventure Game Pack?

Yes includes all those waiting for a sale or planning to purchase at a later date.
Maybe includes those waiting for more info/reviews.
I think we all know what no includes. :)

Are You Buying the Jungle Adventure Game Pack? 488 votes

Yes
67%
Dannydanboauroraael14CK213bshag4lvOneAdorkableGirlcameronw209GoldmoldaricmnfrshPoekie03Nh6650JeanpoeticnebulaIdontrcallneutralsideGalacticGaltobumonpeoineeFeenkittyJaseFenixB 328 votes
No
9%
Akl500PknazzerSimsprocfuncudleybabysimSaltypeppertoesAlexaiWitchirisKelleygirlcandy8asa144Alysha1988SchantalAeroprincess87Bagoas77link4566JoseffDreamie209Mikado-chanangelchromeSavvySimmie 45 votes
Maybe
23%
GRIMMYrudy8292ErpeverlainemKamb64IcewolfJaline33SamadamsPlayerxbecky685xMadameLeeaelias24overonbrendhan21simlish1tegteg87elanorbretonPeachesnDucksCynnaCherryrose_xtypicalgemini 115 votes

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but I'll probabely need to wait, I'm not sure if my parents will want. :D
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Maybe
    That is assuming I still have any money left by the end of the month!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    I still have an Origin gift card from Christmas :D .
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yes
    I mean, I'm still waiting for more info, but unless it turns out to be very bad, I'll most probably get it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes
    Honestly there hasn't been a GP I haven't bought. The only one I was on edge with was Spa Day, I was not feeling the theme at all when it came out, though I bought it and it's not bad at all.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I’m dying to go tomb raiding.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes
    No question about it - buying this. Saw all I needed to see to make me decide - yes - definitely.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Yes
    Yes because this pack looks like a lot of fun :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    Are You Buying The Jungle Adventure Game Pack?

Yes includes all those waiting for a sale or planning to purchase at a later date.
    Maybe includes those waiting for more info/reviews.
    I think we all know what no includes. :)

Yes the day of release.
  • NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    Yes
    When I can afford it. ;w;
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Maybe
    When it goes on sale.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Maybe
    This GP might get me playing again so my answer is a maybe. I need to see more gameplay first.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I think.

I said yes, but now I don't know. I haven't played since Dogs and Cats was released. Maybe I better wait for a sale.....I haven't even updated with the two latest updates.

If I'm not playing, I dont have enough information yet to decide if this will bring me back to the game or not.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes
    Not even thinking of waiting for a sale with this one. It's right up my alley. Theme wise, culture wise ect. I'm flippin' excited.
    egTcBMc.png
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yes
    All the YES. Might not be a first day purchase but that's only because my finances won't allow it. World Adventures was among my favorite Sim 3 EPS and I'm definitely looking forward to this one just as much.
    ~ ~ ~
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Yes
    I really wanted a new vacation pack and was torn between a relaxing beach vacation and adventuring. I like to look at reviews first, but GPs have been really solid in the past. This is a pack I will most likely get upon release.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    Yes
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Not even thinking of waiting for a sale with this one. It's right up my alley. Theme wise, culture wise ect. I'm flippin' excited.

Theme wise and culture wise, it is right up my alley too. I LOVED WA. But this is sims 4. I'm not so sure they are going to do this right, and I actually dread the thought of the over the top animations messing it up. And I dread bugs. And I dread limitations and functions.

I honestly don't know what they can do to bring me back. It's all so shallow. Looks like we get another bar venue in the new world though. Yay?
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Maybe
    I didn’t like WA in S3, so if I do buy it I don’t imagine myself visiting the destination more than once. I’m mostly interested in CAS and B/B. xD Trying to justify $20 for just that though.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes
    Hermitgirl wrote: »

I feel exactly the same way!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Yes
    Can I change to a no?
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    I've seen the trailer and I'm sure I love this pack! I thought they would never make something like WA for The Sims 4, it's good I was wrong!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yes
    First, I liked the idea when they teased it. Second, I liked what I saw in the trailer.

It looks like a lot of fun to me, so I say yes!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Yes
    My Lara Croft and Indiana Jones Sims say yes. ;)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited February 2018
    Maybe
    I'm mostly on "Yes", but I don't like getting my hopes up. If I see more gameplay and if I'm pleased with what I see, then I think I will. I did love WA, though, but nonetheless.

I might wait for a review by somebody as well. We know that GPs are generally well made and well recieved, but I'd prefer to be careful just in case an exception is made this month.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes
    Oh yeah.

*daydreams of bee stings, fire traps, and poisoned darts...*
    #Team Occult