Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

Comments

• mzabsmzabs Posts: 76 Member
    I would like to test, if still possible. :)
    www.youtube.com/m3wlissa
  • missthickumsmissthickums Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I would like to be a beta tester!
  • InnocencegirlInnocencegirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Neia, I would like to be a beta-tester, if still possible. Hope you are still developing this. :)
  • DaniDeppDaniDepp Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!!
    I absolutely love your mods, especially the career ones! I have been searching everywhere for a nursing career mod and have only found ones available for the Sims 2 which I can no longer play:/ I am an RN in real life and would truly love something like this in my Sims 4 game. Is there any way you would make one or know of one that has been made?
    Thank you!
    Daniela
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Hi Neia! I've always wanted to create a career! If you're still looking for beta testers, I'm definitely in! ^^
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • simnovoriisimnovorii Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, Neia. I'd like to join the beta if it is still open! I've been trying to create a few careers (professional dance and event planner), and there aren't a lot of concise, up-to-date tutorials and tools available.
  • TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    I am also very interested in creating new careers and would love to take part to this Beta.
  • MissSamiSimsMissSamiSims Posts: 1 New Member
    This is amazing! I would love to be a part of making careers for the sims! I have some pretty neat ideas!
  • marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to test your careers, or maybe help with creation...
  • Swayziie91Swayziie91 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi @Neia

I would love if you could send me the necessary information I can test this out for You. It's a really exciting opportunity. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    If you're still looking for testers, I'd love to help beta test it!
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Hi Neia, could I also test this, please? It sounds amazing!
  • 241096241096 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Neia, I would love love love to test this and create some careers. I have so many ideas, and I've tried making careers the complicated way and managed to fail time and time again lmao. I've made a lot of traits and aspirations so I know some stuff about creating mods etc. I'd love to be involved!! Thanks x
  • paddfootpaddfoot Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to test aswell. I'm just getting into modding some aspirations and would love to do some careers to go with them.
  • TwilightSaga3TwilightSaga3 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to test it out as I’m working on a custom career atm :)
  • willgameswillgames Posts: 1 New Member
    YES! Sign me up!
  • KRW10KRW10 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Neia, I love your careers and would like to try to create some as I have some ideas. If you're still offering, I'm interested.
  • KimchibunnyyKimchibunnyy Posts: 4 New Member
    @neia I would love to test this!
  • StockbridgeTStockbridgeT Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to get in on testing this and playing around with it as well. Not sure how to PM on here, but I sent a FR in Origin so you can find me there, too. Cheers!
  • Sim14Sim14 Posts: 5 New Member
    I would like to join it :smiley:
  • ShydevilShydevil Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,I'd like to volunteer please
  • xlisa93xlisa93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! Can I test the mod as well? :blush:
  • firedrakegirlsfiredrakegirls Posts: 6 New Member
    @Neia Are you still looking for testers? I have a bunch of careers I've been planning for a while but was waiting for a tool like this to come along. I'm pretty comfortable using new software and lightly use a couple different coding languages at my work. I'd love to try this out!

Feel free to reach out over on Discord (Amandieu #8144) or Tumblr (amandieu) too!
  • SimmillerSimmiller Posts: 36 Member
    If you're still developing this and need testers I would like to help out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top