Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I might need to move my hosting spot. Mom and I are planning to travel soon-ish for a week or more, I just don't know when in March/April yet...I'll keep y'all updated.

Have fun! :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I might need to move my hosting spot. Mom and I are planning to travel soon-ish for a week or more, I just don't know when in March/April yet...I'll keep y'all updated.

Have fun! :)

Thanks! We're hopefully going to visit a few of the colleges I'm applying to.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Me waiting to sign up for the next game just to die again:

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Why is my game on hold? ^^
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

Maybe that was from before you took a break from the forums?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Maybe that was from before you took a break from the forums?

Hm, no. It wasn't there yesterday ^^
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Because you already have a game on the waiting list, so I can put it on when that one is over.
    unknown.png
    Because you already have a game on the waiting list, so I can put it on when that one is over.

Ah that makes sense :)
    Sorry to bother you again but can I swap my games? Like put the JK9++ on hold and my selfmade on the current list? :) I really wanna try it :joy:
    Sorry to bother you again but can I swap my games? Like put the JK9++ on hold and my selfmade on the current list? :) I really wanna try it :joy:

It's no bother :smile:
    unknown.png

Okay, thank you :) I'm so excited about the setup. Everyone will have a PR and I added some roles I haven't seen (too often) on the forums, like Psychiatrist, Vampire, Enabler and Lie Detector.
    Sonschi, stop bothering Zinnia. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I haven't played a game with a psychiatrist and a vampire before so this will be interesting.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Okay, thank you :) I'm so excited about the setup. Everyone will have a PR and I added some roles I haven't seen (too often) on the forums, like Psychiatrist, Vampire, Enabler and Lie Detector.

I've no idea what a vampire is. But the setup sounds really interesting, I'm definitely gonna join!

\If it was my game I'd add a plaguebearer too... but that's just me :tongue:
    unknown.png
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi, stop bothering Zinnia. XD

That's you right now :D
    DFIAhXIXUAA-LSp.jpg

I haven't played a game with a psychiatrist and a vampire before so this will be interesting.

I hope so ^^ And it won't be a too big setup, only 11 players :)
    edited February 2018

I've no idea what a vampire is. But the setup sounds really interesting, I'm definitely gonna join!

A vampire is a bit like a Judas and will become mafia if lynched or kill but they can choose the day they want to turn to mafia.
    FwDXXd5.gif

A vampire starts as a townie but when killed, they rise from death and are mafia then. That's the reason why the roles won't be announced after death. And it will be hard or even impossible to kill a mafia vampire because how will you know they are still alive? ^^

Is plaguebearer a cult role? I thought about adding a zombie lord but that would have been too much :D

A vampire starts as a townie but when killed, they rise from death and are mafia then. That's the reason why the roles won't be announced after death. And it will be hard or even impossible to kill a mafia vampire because how will you know they are still alive? ^^

Is plaguebearer a cult role? I thought about adding a zombie lord but that would have been too much :D

It's not really a cult cuz it doesn't recruit anyone.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I really don't know why Zinnia is so obsessed with that role. It's not even that good. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I really don't know why Zinnia is so obsessed with that role. It's not even that good. XD

I can't find it on the mafia wiki roles list. What can it do?

Plaguebearer is just a third party role, win by themselves. It's my favorite role.
    Look, I won an award playing it
    BestFakeclaim.jpg
    And Emzy won won for making (or editing maybe?) it
    CreativeRole.jpg
    And everyone was confused as I failed to explain it when DeKay revealed that I wasn't town sided :pensive:

Vampire sounds pretty fun, but trying to lynch someone who you don't even know is in the game is a bit strange?
    unknown.png
    edited February 2018

You target someone and they get infected. And every night the infected person gets targeted by another person, that other person gets infected. The plague bearer will then get the names of the infected people every night. That is it. You don't know what actions were done, etc. You just get names.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Plaguebearer is just a third party role, win by themselves. It's my favorite role.
    Look, I won an award playing it
    BestFakeclaim.jpg
    And Emzy won won for making (or editing maybe?) it
    CreativeRole.jpg
    And everyone was confused as I failed to explain it when DeKay revealed that I wasn't town sided :pensive:

Vampire sounds pretty fun, but trying to lynch someone who you don't even know is in the game is a bit strange?

Congratulations :)

Yeah, I'll read the vampire description again and try to find a way to solve this.

You target someone and they get infected. And every night the infected person gets targeted by another person, that other person gets infected. The plague bearer will then get the names of the infected people every night. That is it. You don't what actions were done, etc. You just get names.

Does the infection do any harm?

You target someone and they get infected. And every night the infected person gets targeted by another person, that other person gets infected. The plague bearer will then get the names of the infected people every night. That is it. You don't what actions were done, etc. You just get names.

And if you infect all the town you get a new power. But I never got that far
    unknown.png