Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me decide a new world!

Hey All,

I suppose I already have quite a few worlds to select from, thanks to all of my expansions -- but as always, I'm looking to expand!

I've been looking into mainly Lucky Palms or Roaring Heights, with a hint of Monte Vista ;)

Lucky Palms appeals because I don't think I have a desert world available to me yet and think it would be a nice, scenic change up!

But Roaring Heights appeals because I love the architecture and the time period, and the residents are supposed to be pretty cool too!

Haven't searched too much into Monte Vista but from the pix, it looks super beautiful, and again appears to be a world based on a specific time period -- which I think is awesome!

Could anyone weigh in and give some advice or opinions on to their favorite of these worlds, and why? :)))
F8wHsKZ.png

Comments

• Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    Of the three you mentioned, Lucky Palms is my favorite. The sunsets and sunrises are just beautiful and I like the 1960's Palm Springs-vibe it has; the only thing I don't like about it is that for some reason, it feels small to me. More like a community than a world.

I have Monte Vista and I love the countryside; I have Roaring Heights and though I've played it the least, I do truly love the architecture.

I try hard to make my Sims socialize but I find I spend a lot of time working and participating in hobbies so I never make friends with everyone in any world I play, but I think all Sims 3 worlds have residents with interesting backstories. Definitely feel like I got my money's worth in all three of those worlds.

You didn't mention Sunlit Tides, but it's my absolute favorite store world. When I play it, I can feel the balmy breezes; the scenery is awesome and just because of the layout, it feels larger to me.

Good luck making your decision, you can't go wrong no matter which you choose.

• Options
    Nita90Nita90 Posts: 17 Member
    From these, I would opt for Monte Vista. :) I really love the Italian-historical touch to it, and if I am not mistaken, this is the place where the families of Veronaville (Montys and Capps) come from, I loved to play with them in the Sims 2 because I was (and I still am) a great fan of Shakespeare's Romeo&Juliet. Lucky Palms seems awesome too, but I do not really like deserts, so I personally would not choose it, but if you do like the desert-like world, then I think that is the right choice for you. As for Roaring Heights, I love it very much, skyscrapers and beach (palm trees) are excellent together. If I wanted my sims to love in a big city, I would choose Roaring Heights over Bridgeport.
    Apart from these, Sunlit Tides is my favourite store world, and I also like Midnight Hollow for its dark atmosphere.

Have you made up your mind on which world to choose? :)
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited February 2019
    This is old but I'm also giving a nod to Sunlit Tides. The store team did an incredible job on the new rabbit holes for this world. Is anyone playing this that would like to discuss it?
    Post edited by tallcoolone on
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport