Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,

We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.

Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?

Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

This is fabulous! Also get ready it's gonna rain.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    -The burglar npc with burglar alarm
    -more ballgown dress
    -I would love to have some of the clothing from the game Sims Medieval, i know sims 4 is a modern game, but it fun to pretend it's not.
    kind-of-pretty.jpg
    129-5.jpg
    maxresdefault-1920x1080.jpg
    5480875982_261bba9fc5_o.jpg

-medieval objects, like a throne for example
    - L-shaped stairs, spiral stairs. Non straight stairs in general. Curved stairs.
    - the dancing cage from the Sims 1, it was funny
    dw8iz4.png

-more beards options
    SimonBelmont-MoF-Final.jpg

- Extend unnatural hair colors to children and toddlers(it was possible in the sims 2 why not in the sims 4?)
    - add scars in CAS
    icsy4hr.jpg
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    I just noticed this thread and want to contribute too

1. Update to previous Lifestates (like Aliens, and Plantsims), basically for aliens to make them how we want to make them, like giving them Tentacle hair (like the Twi'leks from star wars, or the asari from Mass Effect), a tail, More animal like legs and feet, as well as Extra Eyes and Arms. For plantsims, perhaps more options for creating your plantsim, like different Leafy Hairs (like in S3 University life), and perhaps more plantlike clothing, and someway to make the change permanent (or even to grow your own plant Baby, like also in University).

2. More ways to build, Like different options to stairs, more precision to udjusting the foundation (like different Hieghts for different rooms), and even adjustable platforms on higher levels or in basements, or even different door options, like sliding doors.

3. more Cultural Items. The Sims 4 has many references to diferent cultures, but nothing Traditional from those cultures, like from asia or japan, Sliding screen doors, Tea Tables (the ones you have to kneel or sit on the floor at), Futon Mattress' (the ones where you put directly on the floor), and even game features like Martial Arts, and Nectar Making.

4. (this isn't me asking for Witches/Spell Castors, its me asking for a personal preferance towards that Lifestate) Magic is available for all Lifestates, it isn't just for Witches/Wizards.

5. Death Flowers can be Traded to the Grim Reaper if the sim dies and has one in their inventory, just as sims can trade a Death Flower for another sims life (this was a Cool feature from the Sims 3).
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member

1. Update to previous Lifestates (like Aliens, and Plantsims), basically for aliens to make them how we want to make them, like giving them Tentacle hair (like the Twi'leks from star wars, or the asari from Mass Effect), a tail, More animal like legs and feet, as well as Extra Eyes and Arms. For plantsims, perhaps more options for creating your plantsim, like different Leafy Hairs (like in S3 University life), and perhaps more plantlike clothing, and someway to make the change permanent (or even to grow your own plant Baby, like also in University).

2. More ways to build, Like different options to stairs, more precision to udjusting the foundation (like different Hieghts for different rooms), and even adjustable platforms on higher levels or in basements, or even different door options, like sliding doors.

3. more Cultural Items. The Sims 4 has many references to diferent cultures, but nothing Traditional from those cultures, like from asia or japan, Sliding screen doors, Tea Tables (the ones you have to kneel or sit on the floor at), Futon Mattress' (the ones where you put directly on the floor), and even game features like Martial Arts, and Nectar Making.

4. (this isn't me asking for Witches/Spell Castors, its me asking for a personal preferance towards that Lifestate) Magic is available for all Lifestates, it isn't just for Witches/Wizards.

5. Death Flowers can be Traded to the Grim Reaper if the sim dies and has one in their inventory, just as sims can trade a Death Flower for another sims life (this was a Cool feature from the Sims 3).

@AuronoiChieftain Deathflowers already CAN be exchanged if a dying person has one.. You just have to grow one first
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »

@AuronoiChieftain Deathflowers already CAN be exchanged if a dying person has one.. You just have to grow one first

I meant if a Active Sim Dies and has one in their inventory, like in the Sims 3, I didn't mean that another sim exchanges a death flower ffor a another sim that died.

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited February 2018
    - waste compactors
    - be able to feed fishes
    - sliding door
    - little pets
    - pools for toddlers or toddlers able to go swim in the pool with adults
    Can you fix the fact that when a sim let the pan on the cooking it doesn't catch fire? I don't understand why it doesn't catch fire.

For Seasons
    Just don't forgot to give us some little diseases related to Seasons
    I'd like to be able to get a visit from the doctor at home

Buy mode
    99JPU69.png
    20ERiKV.png
    j9h5X8e.png

Lu4ERme.gif
  • Steve StormSteve Storm Posts: 106 Member
    I love all of these ideas, but for me it's all about new stair options. Builders have the option to create multiple floors including 2 basement levels in TS4, yet there is only one option for our Sims to traverse those floors- a straight run of stairs. Instead of adding pictures, I'm including this link: civilblog.org/2015/09/28/10-different-types-of-stairs-commonly-designed-for-buildings/
    edited February 2018
    Oh! A Saxophone instrument skill would be neat to add to the instruments we have in the game as we never had that in a sims game before. And would love to see sims getting purple trying to make sound come off of it.

lossy-page1-220px-Yamaha_Saxophone_YAS-62.tif.jpg
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    More gowns, more selection of skinny jeans for men, and clothings of different nations (i.e Hanbok, Yukata, Kimono, Filipiniana, Toga)
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    PONDS... Where art thou? I just want to get the pond.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Seasons
    University
    Return of various NPCs such as The Social Worker, The Police Officer, Firefighter, Burglar
    Beaches, rowing boats, ocean swimming
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Adaneth wrote: »
    Thank you for this thread :)

Buy Objects:
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    2x2 round coffee tables there's not much of that

That is a great idea. But I would like a 1x1 coffee table even better or preferably several ones in different styles. I love to build small houses and while the bigger ones are nice, they won’t fit.
    I am also all for cosy new two-seated sofas, or special ones, like in Cats and Dogs. Sectional couches or other interesting furniture would also be nice :)
    I would like dining chairs without backrests (though I do not know if this goes along with the animations) and more higher tables like the ones in Dine Out.
    Most important decoration for me are plants – I always love to see more of them.
    Single tile bookshelves and wardrobes are next on the list, followed by nice, simple, inexpensive double beds!

Gameplay Objects:
    Sketch Pads
    I love Painting and Photography, but lets take Art to the Next Level!
    Sketching! Sketch From Reference.
    8x10 (Book sized) sketch Pads
    18x24 (Canvas Sized Sketch Pads)
    e-Drafting Table to create Digital Art

I totally agree with that! Firstly, Sims definitely need to have more options for hobbies. And secondly, Sims 4 is quite modern – because the real world is – so having more options with technology would be perfect.
    On the other hand, not everything needs to be modern. The game needs to offer a variety. Personally I’d love to see typewriters. They could offer all the writing options a Sim has on his computer and one could write letters and then send them over the mailbox.

For children, I’d love to see some of the items from Sims 3 reintroduced: ovens to make muffins, and most importantly the small teddy bears – I like the big ones, they are cute, but smaller options would be neat. Children could carry them around, talk to them, and dance with them. :)

Oh Yeah I tend to build much larger homes, well even in smaller homes too, I like the cozy cluttered feel in my main house, where there's a lot going on. However where my simself resides I can't seem to find a coffee table that fits the area, large space.

screen_shot_2018_02_11_at_9_42_36_am_by_mphattyboi-dc2u7aq.png
    I did this years ago I put together a bunch of small 1x1 coffee tables. to make a bigger table... i don't like it anymore. So I would like a Large 2x2, or even 3x3 table to fill in the area.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Sigzy05

You're right about Second Empire Roofing the only way I'm able to successfully do this is using Friezes and making and going to extreme lengths to get it right.
    I wanted to build something like this.
    Old_Executive_Office_Building_1981.jpg
    and got this.
    screen_shot_2018_02_11_at_10_02_55_am_by_mphattyboi-dc2ua3u.png

I'm not mad at it, but it's the only kind of build style I know how to do at the moment. aside from modern, suburban, and colonial.
    I think to do it. roofings need to go higher, also more floor levels are needed.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    edited February 2018
    @Sigzy05

You're right about Second Empire Roofing the only way I'm able to successfully do this is using Friezes and making and going to extreme lengths to get it right.
    I wanted to build something like this.
    Old_Executive_Office_Building_1981.jpg
    and got this.
    screen_shot_2018_02_11_at_10_02_55_am_by_mphattyboi-dc2ua3u.png

I'm not mad at it, but it's the only kind of build style I know how to do at the moment. aside from modern, suburban, and colonial.
    I think to do it. roofings need to go higher, also more floor levels are needed.

And you can't curve them like I would want to otherwise the walls will be seen.

Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    BB Mode:
    -ability to turn hanging framed wall photos (photos taken with photography skill) into standing frames to put on surfaces like tables and shelves
    -hanging crochet planters/hanging ceiling plants
    -sectional couches
    -built-in hot tubs (in the ground)
    CAS Mode:
    -modern grundge/90's style/edgy clothing
    -simple chokers, dainty necklaces, more rings, ear guages
    -more tattoos
    -white blond, cotton candy pink (lighter pink), light ash brown hair swatches
    - short, high waisted, a-line skirt (as shown below)
    - boxer braids, half bun long hair, and wavy lob
    - rompers like below
    B7iaQHa.jpg

there is a lot more I'd like to see, including more lingerie, wedding attire, wedding hair, and trendy swimsuits. the list will go on and on lol
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    could we have capes for when we are telling stories set in like medieval or the 1800s?
    6adMCGP.gif
    More hairstyles I would like on TS4:

High long ponytail:

High-Ponytail-Hairstyle.jpg

high-ponytail-hairstyles-4-min.jpg

Slicked back:

slick-back-hairstyle-14.jpg

Low Mohawks:

mohawk-hairstyles-for-men-15.jpg

A350402-W660px.jpg

Long-Hair-Mohawk.jpg

Hipster-beard-haircut-man.jpg

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2019
    I would love to see:

Bunkbeds
    Movie theaters with a concession stand that a Sims works to take food, drink, and candy orders (Nachos, Fountain drink soda, popcorn in a bag). Actual movie that plays and others attend.
    Hangout where only teens can go (Arcade for teens only. Dance party for teens only. Throw a party on a generic created lot.) I just can't stand when I throw a dance party and random sims can come--Exclusive Plan a Social event locations would be nice. Like, High School Dance as a Social Event.
    Cotton candy maker (edible cotton candy)
    Ability to ask a Sim if you can spend the night at their house if you are in a romantic relationship.
    Vending machine that servers different flavor soda, chips, candy, and sandwiches.
    Backpacks for children and teens.
    Purses and women's handbags that sims can carry.
    Seasons would be nice (Sims get wet from the rain, cold on some winter nights, hot during extreme heat, snowball fights, etc.)

Stop having random sims eat out together; I put a lot of effort into creating married and dating couples in my game.

I shall appreciate whatever comes my way though. Thanks EA.

Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Also, TS4 doesn't have any glass stairs yet. I'd like to see them.

straight_5.jpg

steel-spine-staircase.jpg

And we need more normal bassinet options.

summer-infant-classic-comfort-wood-bassinet-fox-&-friends--89DAF403.zoom.jpg?fit=inside|1212.5:1212.5

delta-children-deluxe-gliding-bassinet-silver-lining--F7C6E362.zoom.jpg?fit=inside|1212.5:1212.5

Oh and there are no roof hanging plants in the game yet.

pclimage-50103400893.jpg

38836d1b5da1e2a1a20ca27362b70adc--diy-hanging-planter-indoor-hanging-plants-ideas.jpg

UGH CAN YOU SHOUT THIS SO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK CAN HEAR OMmmmmggggggg

All your ideas are lowkey what I need in this game, like every single one is like YES YES YES OMG YES OMG WE NEED THAT YES.

lmao.

they're all things that should be lowkey easy to add in. Sooooo there's no excuse :tongue:
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited February 2018
    Okay, I'm scared because my post will probably be 25% of Google Images total index but let me save this for when I have a spare weekend hour or so.

But these are things that don't need images.

These are all things that should be pretty straightforward (hopefully) I know big demands are hard to get approved.
    • 90 x 90 lots. The Sims 2 Pets from 2006 for console had a 90x90 lot which also had backdrops like The Sims 4 as well, so The Sims 4 should be able to handle it no issue.
      HECK, The Sims 2 Pets & Castaway for PSP had lots bigger than 64x64. I have no idea why the PC games have always limited at 64 x 64 when even the PSP has been able to do much more.

I need to be able to build a full sized shopping complex or something. Also, 64x64 just isn't enough room for mega mansions, shopping malls (Get To Work), and even if it's just ONE lot in the whole game in it's own area (like the base game parks) and they ditch Public Space etc. I think it would appreciated. We just need ONE LOT for those obscure builds that need them.
    • Burglars, Police, Firemen. C'mon guys. You can't not have these. They were Sims 1 BASE GAME staples. Not even talking about DLC etc. To me, if it's in the Sims 1 base game, it should be in all base games no questions asked. The base game is the recipe that makes the game feel complete.
    • Able to own more than one lot. This is is HUGE to me. Our Sims should be able to own multiple properties more than ever seeing as Sims can travel between worlds now. Majority of people own a weekend home (rather than a holiday home) in a close by but different location. It would make story telling so much better.
    • MORE HAIR COLORS. PLEAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Something like this from TS3 (but with more realistic hair colors)

personal+palette.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A few people are suggesting haircuts.

How about:

The Sims 90s boyband stuff

NSYNC-lycra-shirts.jpg

Boyzone-the-90s-boy-bands-2565721-1024-768.jpg

be14a0607c7462c463114f403e639c8c--boy-bands-backstreet-boys.jpg

hanson_mmmbop.jpg

7f2b8172cc4c2524955b6ec886f4d41e.jpg

a1-a1-16836196-875-632.jpg

British_band_911_2_on_BoybandsRadio_com.jpg

English-boy-band-Five-5ive.png

4f9227acb957e2eb66092f6b4c06c92b--east--boy-bands.jpg

Such a pack should include up to 50s different hair cuts, a dozen dance moves that to the outsider would look ridiculous as well as the faint interaction performed by fans!

Promotional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZycOjrde4
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top