Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ romagi1....Daddy DayCare is awesome! Copying what I wrote in your other thread.
    @romagi1, Your Daddy Daycare house is fantastic. Just got through taking a walk-thru in game and I love so many features you put in this house. Just to name a few . . . that day care room is so adorable, even down to the sheet looking floor mat you put under the high chairs, very realistic, lol . . . Love the splash pad idea, that turned out really cute . . . and really like how the kitchen looks, very nice! And I might have to steal this idea from you, but recoloring the happy horse ball and placing it in the gym is a great idea! AND THAT SPA AREA, wow, love those window areas you added, looks so relaxing!! Rec'd, fav'd and DL'd. <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @romagi1 Thank you so much I am already in love with it and the name Daddy Daycare is just so perfect. I'm downloading it into my game right now and I'll post some game play pictures for you ASAP.

Yay! @Piazzagirl1015, I had a blast running the daycare and I'd love to see some pics! :)
    illusie wrote: »
    @romagi1, Daddy Daycare looks great. My favorite room is the playroom for the kids, it's adorable! Each room is beautifully decorated. I love your eye for attention. Also, I love the water playarea for the kids outside.

Thanks @illusie! I rarely use the sprinklers for a garden as the sims are always running out there and wiggling their hinies in it so I thought I would use that to my advantage! LOL
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    What a clever team! A beautiful resort, fluffy cat, great sim and perfect day care! Well done....( @soocoolsim , @illusie @romagi1)... not to mention a prince of a cat, gorgeous Moroccan beauty and a lovely rendition of Grey House! ( @Lissykin @Sandraelle and @romagi1 )

You continue to leave me in awe and wish for the Sims 3 tools to find their way to Sims 4...:)

Wishing all of you a blessed Spring in hopes that it arrives sooner than later...Brrr!

Thanks so much @itguyinsc!

Sandraelle wrote: »
    @ romagi1....Daddy DayCare is awesome! Copying what I wrote in your other thread.
    @romagi1, Your Daddy Daycare house is fantastic. Just got through taking a walk-thru in game and I love so many features you put in this house. Just to name a few . . . that day care room is so adorable, even down to the sheet looking floor mat you put under the high chairs, very realistic, lol . . . Love the splash pad idea, that turned out really cute . . . and really like how the kitchen looks, very nice! And I might have to steal this idea from you, but recoloring the happy horse ball and placing it in the gym is a great idea! AND THAT SPA AREA, wow, love those window areas you added, looks so relaxing!! Rec'd, fav'd and DL'd. <3

Thanks @Sandraelle! I kept wanting to "theme" the daycare but it just seemed too much. I knew you would like that kitchen! LOL And steal away! I'm pretty sure we're about even on who steals what from whom! :mrgreen:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Thank you @itguyinsc

@romagi1, lol. I think it is a great idea! :)
  • CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2018
    What a wonderful thread!
    I would love if someone could create my pets, they are my everything so it would be a great honor if someone would want to spent his/her time in CAS to create them. I hope that someone could catch their spirit, I would be forever grateful!

Username: Femm_k
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: Dog
    Breed: Rottweiler
    Primary coat color: Black and tan
    Markings desired: -
    Traits: Friendly, active and loyal
    Name desired (optional): Karma
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://i.imgur.com/wyCy04U.jpg
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Additional instructions?

Species: Cat
    Breed: Mixed breed
    Primary coat color: Tortoiseshell, mostly black, with white and cream patches
    Markings desired:
    Traits: Spoiled, affectionate, curious
    Name desired (optional): Poes
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://imgur.com/hSW8FsO
    Additional instructions?

Species: Cat
    Breed: Mixed breed
    Primary coat color: Calico with grey, white and cream
    Markings desired:
    Traits: Prowler, glutton, friendly
    Name desired (optional): Muis
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://imgur.com/UNxjC3i
    Post edited by CazualKarma on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @karmanikita, could you add to your request if it is for the sims 3 or the sims 4?
    Oh of course thank you! I will edit my post. :-) It is for the sims 4.
    @illusie I realised I can't edit my post, maybe because I am a new (never active) member? Anyhow, you know now it is for the Sims 4 :#
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited February 2018
    Sim/Household, Sims 4 Request Form

Username: superkyle221
    Skin color: See pictures
    Hair color: blonde
    Aspiration​: Big Happy Family
    ​Bonus Trait: Domestic (?)
    Traits: Bookworm, Vegetarian, Cheerful
    Name desired (optional): Stacey Pereira
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Almost all (not vintage glamour, fitness, or laundry stuff)
    Link to reference pics (optional): Pictures are under the spoiler tag

Pictures of her as a teenager:

czwaPrQ.png
    00mYjPr.png
    RbgpSgp.png
    nO4B2wq.png
    g4HYRzR.png

Picture of her as an adult:

gmobdh8.png

(This is the picture I screenshot from PlumTree)

I don't think so - I've been trying to recreate her, but have had trouble getting the nose right... and also the cheeks. Any help would be great.

Additional instructions?
    I don't think so. This is a sim that was featured in my legacy story, but the laptop on which she appeared was, unfortunately, stolen, so these are the only pictures that I have left. Feel free to make any version of the character you can... no worries if it isn't totally exact.

Thanks again for your help! (I also want to add that this program is amazing... this is the last sim I need recreated, but in case I ever need help, or know of somebody who needs help, I'll send them this direction).
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Love Daddy Darecare @romagi1 . You nailed this one with everything they could need and more. Love the feature window and the décor in the beautiful massage room. Great idea to put the towel rack and hanging towels together. Another one that I'll be stealing from you lol. Commented in your thread. Rec'd and downloaded. Well done :smiley:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    Dear madam secretary, I'd like to claim this request:

Date: January 8, 2018
    Username: @hopeymiahcappa
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Victorian Home for Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, as I'm in need of play testers for my current lot request I would like to claim the following!

Date: December 18, 2017
    Username: sparky1922
    Type: Sim Household
    Description: Supernatural Sims for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@sparky1922, I do have one question here! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

SLpPUp.png
    Madame Secretary, I'd like to claim this sim request for @PatienceTheVirtue

Date: December 31, 2017
    Username: PatienceTheVirtue
    Type: Sim
    Description: Custom Sim for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:

@PatienceTheVirtue , I have a question for you here.
    Madame Secretary, I'd also like to claim this build request for @Moinesse .

Username: Moinesse
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Ecclectic UItra Modern/Gothic Home, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:

@Moinesse, I don't have any questions just yet, but feel free to touch base with me on my contact thread here. Thank you.

SLpPUp.png
    @xnicholas12 Hi again! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @jonluke32 Hello and thanks for your request. I've added it to our list. Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @karmanikita (Femm_k) Hello and welcome to the forums! I've added your pets to our Open Request list. Since you're such a shiny new member you won't be able to edit your request (I know you already sorted that with illusie lol), so if you do need to alter anything please create a new post. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited February 2018
    @superkyle221 Hi again! I'm so glad you're able to recreate your legacy; @illusie rocked Harvey. :) I've added the latest simmie to our Open Requests. Have fun playing and getting it all back to where it was. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Thanks! I definitely agreed - @illusie did an absolutely AMAZING job!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    Thanks @DNARequestTeam ! Yup I am sparkly new to the forum! But I have been playing Sims for 18 years now (wow I feel old now.. I am not so old tho ;) )
  • LuxanaLuxana Posts: 42 Member
    Hello @DNARequestTeam I wanted to let you know, I updated my request.
    I added the new Stuff and Game Packs I recently got (which I hope will help for the building anyway :p ) and used the chance to tidy and fill up my 'Special Requirement' list accordingly.

Wishing everyone a lovely week ahead!
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    @AIRIS6962 you made a house for me called "TIMBER" I was wondering if you could update it and add a bedroom for a little girl? Thank you, Courtney.
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Shadow_Simmer_14 Hello! I finished your modern family home entitled Brindleton Modern. In-depth photos were just posted to my showcase thread here. Don't forget to turn bb.moveobjects on, on before placing the house. You can download it here. Hope you enjoy! :)

38443923710_9e1cc11973_c.jpg
    Post edited by ScarletPipper on
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    @ScarletPipper... Beautiful Build! Awesome Architecture :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ScarletPipper , your modern build looks awesome!