Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Closed

Comments

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Heyyysims -- Been A While Since I Ran Across YOU.......... HUGZ! The Comp "Darkness Abounds" I am hosting / My 1st..... Its Very Basic..... It Is Dark Themed Fashion Such As Goth Etc........... & A Few will be Themed As A Dark "Creature" Per Say......... Like A Witch Etc.... Would Love For You To Join............. :D:D<3

Jen's Fantasy writing comp is so much FUN........... I've Never Written Anything in this "Aspect" But LOVING IT...... Not A Writer At All........But Love Learning! Jen Is GREAT At Teaching and Helping YOU! <3<3:D
    @Heyyysims Jen Has Darkness Abounds Linked **Above** If You Like Read The Brief............ and possibly you will like to sign up ....... <3<3
    Darkness Abounds Is Launched.... Waiting For Possibly More Sign Ups...........Ready Set Go! LOL
  • HeyyysimsHeyyysims Posts: 251 Member
    @Heyyysims -- Been A While Since I Ran Across YOU.......... HUGZ! The Comp "Darkness Abounds" I am hosting / My 1st..... Its Very Basic..... It Is Dark Themed Fashion Such As Goth Etc........... & A Few will be Themed As A Dark "Creature" Per Say......... Like A Witch Etc.... Would Love For You To Join............. :D:D<3

Jen's Fantasy writing comp is so much FUN........... I've Never Written Anything in this "Aspect" But LOVING IT...... Not A Writer At All........But Love Learning! Jen Is GREAT At Teaching and Helping YOU! <3<3:D

Yes it's been a while! I've been active on YouTube mostlyand I can never find any open competitions when I check on here lol. I remember your user name as well :) I am considering the comps you guys listed, but I don't think it's my type of thing, dark and creepy. I'm hoping something will pop up soon, I can maybe help you guys judge if you need anyone.
    Download Celebrity Sims on my Blog: https://moongalaxysims.com
    HEY HUN @Heyyysims :):) With The Dark One It's Dark Fashion but I totally understand.... :p Sure Would Love to have another Judge... more the merrier!!!! Just need your "Shot" Shoulders Up.... That Would Be Great...........& Thank YOU! <3<3<3:):):)
    edited November 2017
    oops wrong post :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes it's been a while! I've been active on YouTube mostly and I can never find any open competitions when I check on here lol. I remember your user name as well :) I am considering the comps you guys listed, but I don't think it's my type of thing, dark and creepy. I'm hoping something will pop up soon, I can maybe help you guys judge if you need anyone.

I am exactly the same, @Heyyysims that is why I chose to judge, not compete. I have a couple more fashion comps which I will launch early next year that are 2nd cycles of those I did earlier this year. One was called, Sophisticated Style and the other was a Fashion Time Warp, they are probably more your style, (and mine) so I will add your name when I tag people for these, so we won't forget. :)

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates and just disappearing suddenly. I'm still trying to get my new computer and also dealing with life in general. I'll be back very soon, most likely with one of my comps (either a cycle 2 or the new one I hinted at, since I want to finish the associated tutorials). Seems very quiet around here from what I've seen, so hopefully we can liven things up again!

See you soon! (And hopefully if you got Cats & Dogs, you're enjoying it!)
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    I was wanting to post again asking if anyone is able to help me out judging Manly Man? @kittymeow is helping but I'm trying to also see if we can get a couple more judges who are able or willing to be either guest judges for one of the three remaining rounds or for all. It's down to the elimination rounds and the finals next. :)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    Hi Miss Amy! @ArtsyAmy -- Can You Tag A Few Folks That You Think Might Could Judge? Possibly @Heyyysims She Is Helping Judge With Mine
    edited November 2017
    Hi Miss Amy! @ArtsyAmy -- Can You Tag A Few Folks That You Think Might Could Judge? Possibly @Heyyysims She Is Helping Judge With Mine

Hello :) I don't think I can manage to be a judge in two competitions atm, but @TEXASTWANGTONYA do let me know when you need me for this one and what to do etc. :):)
    Thanks Again, @Heyyysims -- I Will Be Starting A Chat With YOU & JEN... Soon Apps Are almost all in --- Waiting on one.... They were all due 14th/ today ......... The Mock Assignment Is Due The 20th......... I Will be in touch, And Thanks Again HUN SO MUCH <3<3<3;)
    edited November 2017
    Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates and just disappearing suddenly. I'm still trying to get my new computer and also dealing with life in general. I'll be back very soon, most likely with one of my comps (either a cycle 2 or the new one I hinted at, since I want to finish the associated tutorials). Seems very quiet around here from what I've seen, so hopefully we can liven things up again!

See you soon! (And hopefully if you got Cats & Dogs, you're enjoying it!)

Look forward to having you around again Miz :) Could you add, @aussiekarima to the Sims 4 tag list (I think, sims 4) so she can stay updated with any new comps she might like to join? Thanks.

• themelonicthemelonic Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is the issue 1 link Dazzle: A Sims 4 Fan Magazine -- Issue 1

Issue 2 Cover --- krk43yy.png
    themelonic wrote: »
    New Fan Magazine coming to the Sim Community
    Dazzle: A Sims 4 Fan Magazine
    https://issuu.com/melissafox/docs
    Estimated release date for issue 1 Nov 10th

Looks great @themelonic I'll certainly follow :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif

edited January 2018
    Just wanted to share that Simplistic Magazine Competition CYCLE 2 sign-ups are now open ('til Jan12th)

I need some more creative simmers to come join in the fun! @wbombje is all by her lonesome... :s:D<3
    LCTYbER.gif

A new Sims 3/4 modeling competition has just opened. Sign-ups are going on for a couple weeks:

Versace's Finest

Hosted by @Mamajanaynay and @ArtsyAmy <3

All are welcome to join! ;):p
    LCTYbER.gif

If anyone has a Sims 3 or 4 male and female model, there is still openings available in Versace's Finest. We recently lost a couple reserves and are wanting to get the comp started. :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif

edited January 2018
    NEW Comp Coming SOON!!! I Want To Take A Poll For My 2nd COMP....... What Would Ya'll Be Interested In??? Thanks

1. Fashion <3
    2. Another Dark Inspired Comp - Similar To My Darkness Abounds Comp Still Going..... <3>:)
    3. Something Similar To The "Muse" Comp With Music Lyrics Inspired For Your Edit <3
    4. Possibly American Horror Story Inspired Or Similar <3
    5. Male Comp <3
    6. Your Thoughts On Any Other Type Of Comp <3

Please Let Me Know Below & Thanks <3<3<3 OF Course Sims 3/4 INVITED
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I'm dreaming about romantic couple(any sex) competition with any fashion influence. @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    NEW Comp Coming SOON!!! I Want To Take A Poll For My 2nd COMP....... What Would Ya'll Be Interested In??? Thanks

1. Fashion <3
    2. Another Dark Inspired Comp - Similar To My Darkness Abounds Comp Still Going..... <3>:)
    3. Something Similar To The "Muse" Comp With Music Lyrics Inspired For Your Edit <3
    4. Possibly American Horror Story Inspired Or Similar <3
    5. Male Comp <3
    6. Your Thoughts On Any Other Type Of Comp <3

Please Let Me Know Below & Thanks <3<3<3 OF Course Sims 3/4 INVITED

I'm terrible with male Sims! I love fashion competitions but avoid story ones. AHS could be fun!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Thanks Ladiessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO Much For YOUR Input.......... @MyFavoritedesign & @JoeJoe11 <3<3<3<3
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA we need more comps based on the fashion themselves, itd be great for us to get back to basics <3
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    edited January 2018
    I've got one coming up also, called "Mixed Bag" I will be launching it today. It's all ready to go. See here "Mixed Bag"

This one is fashion-based and in different scenarios, @Penguinwa101 I also need some judges.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2018
    So I'm looking to start up a competition, and would like some input into what you guys would like to see....

-All about love cycle 3 (couple competition), cycle one and two can be found here and here (excuse the fact the headers were all photobucket and have since been removed.

-Beautique cycle 2 (A lookbook competition) can find cycle one here

-A fanfiction competition - (I tried to set one up here) Will be revamped of course.

-Diversity (fashion competition for diverse sims) I took this over from kendall on the sims 3 forums years ago, however I didn't have the time for it still being at school, It was surely a fun comp and you can find one of the threads here

-A lingerie competition.

-High fashion competition.

-Headshot competition.

I'm planning on running these kinda "old school" with challenges, extra points etc. I would love if y'all can let me know what you would be interested in and give any other suggestions that you would like to see.
    Post edited by heather1306 on
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif