Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plus sized sims

I noticed that I rather rarely see plus sized sims in the gallery, so I decided to create a household with plus sized models. It was superfun, And now I wanna see all of your favourite bigger sims that you have created (model or not!)

I'll start with the household I just created. The first girl was inspired by thypical instagram styles. For the second girl I started out with the lightest skin tone, cause I have never created a sim with it. And then I tried the green hair color for the same reason, and then I kinda just went with it. The third girl kind off created itself, I didn't have any goal except that I wanted to use one of the new skin tones. When I created the fourth girl I didn't want to use any makeup and decided to go for a somewhat more natural look. Firstly I wanted the fifth girl to have really crazy makeup, but in my finishing touches I decided to tone it down a notch, cause I was really happy with how her face turned out.

25265567617_ed6f249978_b.jpg
Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Nice I like them. I like seeing some plus sized sims, especially in game. I always like to make some thicker sims.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    @LadyKyn Thank you! same here. I especially like it when the townies comes in different shapes and sizes
    One of my plus sized sims.
    cAZgxkH.png

Lol, everyone was in a bad mood from the loud neighbors and the conversation just began to tank so hard haha.
    5vJrxmT.png
    @LadyKyn haha I love all their grumpy expressions x] She's gorgeous, are the jeans and the choker cc? :O so preetty

edited February 2018
    Thanks and they are actually.

The jeans were made into skinnies from the Parenthood GP, which comes from weepingsimmer. Here.

Forgot where the choker came from it's a pretty simple one. We definitely need more chokers/collars in the game. Need to go get a screen shot of my other plus sized sims.
    5vJrxmT.png
    Yay, I would love to see more pics of your sims.

And I totally agree about the chokers/collars. I don't dare downloadign cc yet, cause I'm afraid of my game getting buggy when the game is updating
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    I have a choker looks like that one from luumia sims cc site. He makes awesome body hair cc too!
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Btw, I really want to make a plus size sim now. I think I’ll give it a shot! Nice thread and cute sims!
  • KittHavenKittHaven Posts: 87 Member
    I can't post images yet (still a new member) but here is a deviantart sta.sh link to my plus size element inspired Sim! She's is for the 33 days of CAS challenge.

sta.sh/0zhqaukhiew (copy into browser to view, just tried posting as a link and it still won't let me.. XD)

I don't usually make plus size Sims. I'm not sure why, I just don't tend to make them.. probably because I'm a heavy CC user and most of the CC I use breaks on plus size Sims or just doesn't look right. Like some of the knee length boots slightly disappear into the Sims leg, and some skirts and dresses can have the same issue. :/
    Hello! My name is KittHaven, or Kitt, and I have played the Sims 4 for quite a while. Maybe I'll think of something worthwhile to put here one day...

Origin ID: KittHaven
  • VicThaKillaVicThaKilla Posts: 33 New Member
    I like plus sized sims. I made some lovely ones forr my game.