We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.
What I'd like to see in the game:
- More Accessories & Clothing styles for the Present 2018
- More Beard Options
-More NPCs (burglars, Firefighters)
- More Careers Options (Rappers, Rock stars, Singers, Military, Teachers, Models, Actors, Tattoo Artist, SELF employment/Business Owner)
- More Relationship Option Defaults (Stepmom/stepdad instead of acquaintance, Uncle's wife reading as Aunt instead of acquaintance) or at least extend the options in the CAS dropbox so that the players can fix it
- The ability to set clothing requirements for clubs/ lounges. (I made an upscale nightclub, but I can't require party outfits be worn)
- CAS Color wheel for hair
- Extend unnatural hair colors to children and toddlers
- *******HIP HOP Radio Station******** (You represented our dance moves in the Get Together Pack Yet there no radio station
- Make that flatters ALL skin tones
- Hairstyles from the present
more Sexy Lingerie
Would love to see more ball gowns
Rihanna 2014 Diamond Ball
Would love these jeans, except make it look nicer Bootcut Straight. Make sure it comes in Black, Dark Wash Denim.
Cowl Long sleeve shirts... maybe come with a hood-hat too.
2x2 round coffee tables there's not much of that
I love Painting and Photography, but lets take Art to the Next Level!
Sketching! Sketch From Reference.
8x10 (Book sized) sketch Pads
18x24 (Canvas Sized Sketch Pads)
e-Drafting Table to create Digital Art
Soccer, Love playing it.
Although the Ball and Goal should be two separate objects. Such that the sim can store the ball in their inventory and practice ball tricks where ever, not just at a Goal/on the field.
Bow and Arrows
And Cross Bows
Create custom bows at the woodworking Bench.
Collect/craft arrow heads... Feather collecting is a thing so should arrow heads.
Wineries and Breweries
craft barrels and kegs, of Wine and Beer, name it, drink/sell it.
More Varieties of Cheesecake
I feel like I'm forgetting something...
-please improve/add more hair colour options including current trends
Definitely want to see more lipsticks that can also compliment lighter and darker skintones. Especially matte lipsticks to glossy ones like these as well as softer eyeshadows. Always struggled with using EA makeup before with a lot of tones, but now with warmer and darker tones we definitely need some complimenting ones.
Also would like to see more hairstyles for men. Styled messy ones to fades.
ALSO, I'd like to see body hair for men. I won't post any as it's pretty self explanatory. XD Chest hair, arm hair, leg hair to being light to heavy.
More underwear and lingerie options are lacking. Would like to see briefs for men.
Some boy shorts perhaps for females along with another set of bra and panties as well as some lingerie and night gowns.
Basic button down white shirt.
That is a great idea. But I would like a 1x1 coffee table even better or preferably several ones in different styles. I love to build small houses and while the bigger ones are nice, they won’t fit.
I am also all for cosy new two-seated sofas, or special ones, like in Cats and Dogs. Sectional couches or other interesting furniture would also be nice
I would like dining chairs without backrests (though I do not know if this goes along with the animations) and more higher tables like the ones in Dine Out.
Most important decoration for me are plants – I always love to see more of them.
Single tile bookshelves and wardrobes are next on the list, followed by nice, simple, inexpensive double beds!
I totally agree with that! Firstly, Sims definitely need to have more options for hobbies. And secondly, Sims 4 is quite modern – because the real world is – so having more options with technology would be perfect.
On the other hand, not everything needs to be modern. The game needs to offer a variety. Personally I’d love to see typewriters. They could offer all the writing options a Sim has on his computer and one could write letters and then send them over the mailbox.
For children, I’d love to see some of the items from Sims 3 reintroduced: ovens to make muffins, and most importantly the small teddy bears – I like the big ones, they are cute, but smaller options would be neat. Children could carry them around, talk to them, and dance with them.
hair styles: (some are similar, just wanted to offer multiple references)
^^^wide fish nets
i don't watch this show but i like this girl's wardrobe:
fur (can be faux ) :
heart shaped glasses:
this word is censored... so uh.. necklaces:
male clothes, i couldn't find a lot. i basically just want coats/jackets/suits:
a couple of my posts from threads asking similar questions:
eta; i'd also like lighter skintones that aren't orange/yellow.
eta 2; this thread is full of potential male clothing/hair ideas.
In other words, more variety of music would we cool!
> Hello Simmers,
> We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
> Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
> Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.
More architectural/build mode options. I miss the spiral stairs and the ability to build platform stairs. Oh, and more lots/neighborhoods (even if they would be available to purchase for a REASONABLE price!)
More wavy and curly hairstyles
Origin ID: Sonata13Singer
I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
-I'd like to change the height of the sims, like I have two young adults and I want to make one taller than the other one.
-I want to have more choices for beards and curly hairs (men).
-Please reintroduce body hair.
-It would be amazing to have the spiral staircases, I'm really waiting for those.
-I'd like to have a few more spaces for traits.
-I'd like to choose personally the colours as in TS3.
-The fire alarm is useless without firefighters, and it would be nice to reintroduce the burglar and the police, even the ambulance for the sicknesses and births.
-space for more traits. and more of them, actually. more specific/personalised ones. for example, "film enthusiast", "tea lover", "coffee lover", "perfect pitch", "contemplative", "spiritual", "sceptical", "insomniac", "compassionate", "empathetic", "loveable", "cowardly", "destructive", "forgetful", "naive", "wishful".
these could all influence their actions and interactions/way they react to information or with objects, etc. even more than the ones we have now, some of which aren't really noticeable in-game.
-i would like to see things that pointed towards a disability or a chronic illness. i can imagine this would be difficult to implement in-game, so... even if i could, for example, place crutches/white canes by the door, or a heating pad/hearing aid by the bed, it would be a start. (stuff like casts, patches and bandages could be added in CAS, though.)
-interactions that make more sense. for example, rejected romantic interactions should not be followed with the positive reaction (see: snuggle.)
-asking another Sim with high enough skills to repair something, or to cook a meal.
-"get to know" should stop appearing after all traits are discovered.
-reading, daydreaming, listening to music, and counting sheep in bed. talking on the phone while holding a drink.
-reading and discussing books together. (can something like this be done with clubs?)
-curling up in bed when sad. different to "cry it out", as they are under the covers when they do that.
-this might be difficult, but: crying on another Sim's shoulder/in their arms.
-being able to touch foreheads with another Sim. like a tender/romantic interaction.
-brushing their lips together, different to the kiss we have now.
-sitting cross-legged. (can they even sit on the floor/grass/wherever?)
-slow dancing, and actually dancing with other Sims in a way that makes sense. usually they don't even look at each other, it's just the same as dancing on their own.
-walking while holding hands, and holding hands across a table.
-when Sims go on dates, stop others from interrupting a romantic conversation and creating an awkward mood for everyone involved...
-humming along to a song when they listen to the radio. (they can't do this now, can they?)
-more moods/moodlets. since we have "energised", it would be interesting to see "lazy" or "apathetic". and i have a terrible memory so there might be similar ones already, but... i'd like to have "overwhelmed", "sarcastic", "afraid", "proud" as a personality-related moodlet, "comforted", "confused" as related to feelings, "missing someone", "unsafe", "insecure", "self-conscious", "heartbroken", "hurt", and "distrustful".
have moods last longer, or be more difficult to change. some Sims *could* have more mood swings, though. but i think moods shift way too quickly now, changed by the smallest of influences.
-there could be "relieved" after "embarrassed". "amused" before "playful" kicks in.
-Sims who are Good could feel "sympathetic" after witnessing something embarrassing happening to somebody else, for example.
-a Romantic Sim could maybe get a "melancholic" or "yearning" moodlet. i think there is something similar already but IMHO doesn't make much sense for it to boost the "tense" mood. it could be the "sad" mood instead, and happen after he/she notices married/engaged Sims or displays of affection.
-"bring Sim here" when clicking on their portrait should have them appear in anything but night clothes. doesn't make sense to have the player change them before/let them go into a venue in pj pants... haha. related to this, when they wake up they could simply change out of their night clothes, like NPCs do.
-more musical instruments. for example, saxophone, bass, and drums. more radio stations. related interactions that could work with existent animations, for example: "ask Sim to play song".
-more skin details/blemishes/imperfections. scars, burn marks, pockmarks, the like.
-injuries/wounds, in general, even if it's mild things like scraped knees or elbows, or cut/bruised lips, or black eyes after they get into fights (or for clumsy Sims).
-more illnesses, maybe a few base game ones. so mild stuff that could make Sims feel like sleeping for twice as long, having no appetite, etc.
-more body shapes. adjust heights. set handedness in CAS. have the dark skintones improved! more walking styles. (also, more animations for clumsy Sims!) being able to choose from "he" or "she", since we can now edit the gender-related aspects of our Sims.
-body hair for both genders. more curly hairstyles. headbands/hair-bows/turbans/hijabs. decorated braids.
-longer/looser tops and hoodies. looser jeans. flowing skirts and tops (like viscose) with different patterns. scarves, shawls and neckerchiefs.
-more big, long earrings. and, in general, the option to wear them on one ear only.
-laptops (were these added?) and Sims being able to browse the web, or research things, together.
-gift-giving, maybe a way to keep the flower Sims can receive as a romantic interaction too.
-something like "call to meal", but for tea and coffee. being able to mix more than one drink at the same time.
-winking. maybe the option to make one individual eye smaller/larger.
-floor fans, and small heaters.
-the option to have the game "pause" after each loading screen.
-the "jogging" action to be fixed, so that the Sim will stop when directed to.
finallly, here are some fashion/accessories photos. also, here.
I also really miss all of the supernaturals that came in the other series. Whether its a whole pack like supernatural or just surprise supernaturals attached to other packs I think it adds a lot to the game play.
For example, something like: cas.simheight [simfirstname_lastname] [number between -10...0...+10]
Where -10 is say 6 inches shorter for kids, and 12 inches shorter for adults? Zero is normal, and +10 is 6-10 inches taller depending on age.
As a cheat code that you have to type in, it would be understood by the players as something to use in moderation, like bb.moveobjects on, and other cheats that can cause odd effects. It would make it clear that it's our choice to adjust the height, and that animations would be stranger the stronger the difference in height between sims.
If you won't add in a height slider via CAS, would you PLEASE consider the option of a cheat code as second place?
2) Kids' hair and clothing are extremely lacking. Could we please see a bunch of adult-sized clothing converted for the kids and toddlers (of both sexes! Boys seriously get the shortest end of the shortest stick here. Come on now.)
3) I would like to see all teen through elder aged hairs converted to fit children and toddlers; and in reverse see children and toddler hairs converted for use on teens through elders as well.
(And I second the motion to add the unnatural hair colors to the child and toddler categories. Without that, two unnaturally colored sims cannot have children inherit their hair colors, breaking family genetics!)
4) I'd also like to see body hair added, if not also for the ladies then definitely for our guys! Poor things are bald from the chin down, it's unnerving. (Please also add them in the unnatural colors.)
5) Salt & Pepper hair for every (adult) hair color! Why was this only for black and brown? Why do my redheads go from youthful to silver with no in-between?
6) Baby Skins:
- Currently, baby skins fall into three skintone brackets (light, medium, dark) and the original extra blue and green (do they have the new red tone too?). They don't have the full range of natural colors to which toddlers and older have access.
- We need babies that come in every skin color, not just color brackets, and eyes and eyebrows that show which eye/hair colors they have inherited!
- The option to add something like overlays to the baby-objects would help, then we could add hair and outfits per baby (not per gender).
Could we allow kids/toddlers to have unnatural hair colours if one of their parents has an unnatural hair colour?
Could freckles be inherited down please?
Could we have actual Chinese/Korean/Japanese outfits and not the half-bacon attempts from City Living? The only good cultural items you did do was Indian Sarais. The Sims 3 Chinese wear from WA was better of in appropriate Chinese outfit
L shaped stairs. I can't make an accurate house for my simself without L-shaped stairs
above ground pools
This kind of jackets :
Hairs for mens :
- raising and lowering tool
- water tool
This kind of counters
Bunkbeds for toddlers & others
- Burglars, firefighters, police, social service, exterminator
- Better babies & better teens (special interactions & outfifts for teens)
- More activities & games for kids
- Swings, sandboxes, slides
And I'll be happy.
1) More normal jobs!
- Can we get better, more varied pizzas added so that I can run a pizzeria and send my employees out on delivery orders?
- I still want all of the careers from TS2 back, like Architecture, Education, Law, Military, Natural Scientist, Oceanography, Paranormal, and Slacker!
- I would love to see all of the NPC jobs that are not currently playable opened up for played sims (bartenders, gardeners, maids), and see a few unlocked as active careers too.
- New rabbit hole jobs: Teen=Lifeguard (pool or beach), Florist, Professional Landscaper, TV-Media/News/Local Weatherman.
2) A Farming/Farm Animals Expansion/Game Pack!
- Sheep/Llamas for wool (along with a knitting or crocheting skill).
- Pigs you can either “Trade For Bacon” via phone option, or raise them for ribbon prizes at the Fair.
- Breed ponies and horses for work, shows, or for racing. An Oasis Springs racetracks lot would be awesome!
- Building and then stocking a chicken coop to collect eggs (if you buy an incubator you can even breed your own chickens!).
[An important bonus to chickens would be that if you place a coop near your garden they eat the bugs going for your veggies, so you no longer have to spray for them.]
- Raising your own turkey for the Harvest Feast (snickers evilly.)
- Cows and goats for milking (Dairy skill ! Milk your animals, then drink it, cook with it, or learn to make butter, yogurt, different cheeses…).
- As with our current plants, properly caring for the food animals would raise the quality of their product.
I'd love to see oranges, limes, avocados, and with all of the 'plums' all over the forums I'd like to see plum trees added, with the option to turn them into prunes (and grapes into raisins)!
I'd love to have low-growing heads of cabbage (green and red), and low-growing heads of spinach-shaped spinach, instead of the weird tiny bunches growing on a bush; it's a little off-putting.
Blueberries and raspberries, watermelons, growing your own (edible) pumpkins to cook or carve, and I don't know what pineapple plants look like but sure, those too!
Bell peppers, chili peppers, jalapeno peppers, eggplants, wheat, oats, and corn!
-- Can we see children gain the ability to weed, water, and harvest a plant? And make their own sandwiches and microwaveable meals?
Gardening and Cooking should be skills kids can learn!
4) When it comes to the club system, would you please consider adding:
- Gender filters (for Little Rascals-style Boys/Girls clubs, or Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts)
- Location filters (Oasis Springs Country Club, Windenburg Pub Crawlers, etc)
- And in general, a bunch more icons to work with in the Club UI, at least a handful relevant to each pack we have!
I honestly don't mind if the club doors and rugs don't match the extra icons, a blank set in the same colors would do just fine with me =D
- Base Game: Ghost icon!
- Get To Work: icons for every career, and for retail (a cash register?), so that we can have things like The Local Business Owners club.
- Get Together: Already Set!
- City Living: icons for the new careers, and for each Festival!
- Outdoor Retreat: herbs icons
- Spa Day: tiny massage table, hot rocks?
- Dine Out: icons for the experimental foods?
- Vampires: fanged-mouth, garlic, coffin
- Luxury Party: the drink fountain?
- Perfect Patio: hot tub?
- Cool Kitchen: ice cream
- Spooky: pumpkins, autumn leaf, candy
- Movie Hangout: TV, popcorn?
- Romantic Garden: flowers!
- Kid's Room: All The Voidcritters!
- Backyard: the three birds?
- Vintage Glamour: the globe bar?
- The New Bowling Pack: a bowling ball, pins, bowling shoes
- Can we please get the ability to open the Clubs List window in the Map View (like when you are first choosing a club to join)? And the ability to edit from there? I can see keeping an incentive to make new clubs via an actual sim, so only give those 100 bonus points for starting a club if you start it as a sim. Otherwise, being able to start a new club in Map View (or at least to look over the list and make club-summary/icon edits!) would be extremely convenient.
- Would it be possible to add a setting to auto-fill clubs as they lose members, club story progression? I have this with MCCC, but it would be a nice proper-game feature that users can toggle on or off in either the options menu or the club window depending on whether that would bug them.