Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hot Sim Compendium

Comments

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I can see Vladimir's chest hair!! :love:

:)

In my early days playing Sims 3 I downloaded a lot of sims from the exchange. A lot of CC got imported into my game along with them. One such item was this body hair that is an accessory. It has 8 or 9 levels of hairiness from just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hair to looking like a human-bear hybrid. I prefer the fineness of the hairs to EA's added body hair although I will sometimes use both. I wish it was remade into a body hair replacement so it wouldn't need to be added as an accessory to every outfit.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I feel like my upcoming save has a cast of some very lovely people...but my favorite is by far Lia here! I just love her. So proud of how she turned out.

4IGM1XI.png

eiASE2K.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    @Emily4331 Lia looks like she's from a different game than sims 3! :o
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @ChocoCub Hehe! Thank you! :3
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    @Emily4331, Lia is gorgeous. :)

And Haruo...getting his swole on. :D

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg
    yep...Asian eye-candy for the ladies. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! :3

Asian eye candy? My favorite! Have you seen BTS?
    1275656d-bff7-4809-8792-8af2af6ddcd0.jpg

Though they are likely not as swole as Haruo :tongue:
    edited April 2018
    Though I'm not into K-Pop, I think the young women will get a kick out of them. :D I'm too old...I guess...that demographic has long since passed me by. :D

J-Pop singers tend to do the "kawaii" voice...which just irritates the living ~bleep~ out of me. So I tend towards J-Rock. Aya Kamiki comes to mind...she's the Japanese Avril Lavigne - she's styled herself much like Avril.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer I used to listen to quite a bit of J-rock. My favorite band was Malice Mizer. In fact, I still have a poster of them on my wall. :lol: I do like some jpop, though. AKB48 is pretty fun to listen to sometimes.

edited April 2018
    I'm more at the stage of life where I listen to adult contemporary (Celine Dion, Elton John, etc) and classical. Maybe I should make a GF Handel or JS Bach sim. :D Hot-headed, Virtuoso...Grumpy...Hmmmm. :D

I think there was a point in Handel's career where he threatened to hold a soprano out the window of his place because she wouldn't sing an aria the way it was written. I believe it was Francesca Cuzzoni. :D Yeah...that probably wouldn't go over well today.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha! Classical musician sims in your current save's setting would be quite the adventure. :lol:
    I listen to such an insanely wide variety of music. I loveeee Simon and Garfunkel and Harry Chapin. But then I also really enjoy Iron Maiden among other metal bands, k-pop, some of the popular songs of today, Billie Holiday, Rosemary Clooney, etc etc. :lol:

Like, working out to my I Heart Radio Favorites is a journey. From CL to Louis Armstrong. There has never been a bigger leap in genre! haha!
    edited April 2018
    I'd have to majorly download some stuff from the Sims 3 Store (buying some more simpoints) and find an 1700s world, mod all the cars out and all that...to make sure that there was nothing in the world that was modern; probably even have to mod out usage of cell-phones too. I'd probably just end up having to use CAW to create a world with dirt and cobblestone roads. Or I could just do a fish-out-of-water type save. Poor Handel or Bach. :D "Vat ist dis? Rock music?"

Boy did I just completely derail the Original topic here. :D Time to post up some more HOT sims. :D

Caeden: :mrgreen: He's so hot he's smokin'. :D

Screenshot-127.jpg

It isn't the voltage that kills you, it's the duration of the shock >:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    @Emily4331 I love BTS! They are so beautiful I can't stop looking at them lol, especially Tae. I haven't been following their news lately but I try to watch all the vlives, they're so good. I put JK and JM sims in my siggy too :p My goal is to make all the members in the sims, but it's super hard!
    kwdT9wX.gif
    edited June 2018
    I was really bored and decided to make a male sim...for you ladies to ogle. :D

Screenshot-98.jpg

Screenshot-99.jpg

Screenshot-100.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Shang Simla's Hui Young Kim!
    WNT6Z1b.png

mihys0z.png
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    > @Emily4331 said:
    > Shang Simla's Hui Young Kim!

I love love love your mods! <3 If you do a BTS series, I'mma fall out.

So if I don't have the custom content you use, they won't look beautiful in my game like in the pictures, right? Do I still just need those first two mods you listed? And then reintegrate the (sims premade-but-remade) characters you made? I want them, but I don't know the basics of this stuff yet. I have been scared to dip my toes into cc--but yours is just sooo beautiful!
    @Paneep

Hi there! I'll try to help out as best I can.

I guess the good news is that the Premade-but-remade sims (love that, btw :3 ) look mostly the same in-game minus a few tweaks like I mentioned. I corrected exaggerated features and gave them new everyday outfits.

So if you were to download them without CC, they would look mostly the same as they do in your game right now, just very slightly better. In TS3, skintone makes a huge difference. When you're ready to get into CC, feel free to message me and I can help you out.

As for BTS sims - I'm certainly not against trying, but they would all be very CC'd. lol Not gonna lie. They'd be full of custom stuff. :/ So not sure that'd benefit you. Making them CC-free wouldn't be impossible, though, and I might try that if I get the inkling. :3
    Believe me, if you made BTS, I would just want to look! <3 What you do is an art form. It reminds me of people who repaint dolls.

As for the potential CC help, I will absolutely take you up on that later, if you are still game! <3 Wow wow, would I love that!

At the moment, though, I'm still working with the Sims Tech brains to figure out how to get my graphics card to work. My integrated card is a stingy bugger.
    @Paneep Hehe! Awww I'll definitely see what I can do about making BTS. You're too sweet! I'm always happy to help. Good luck getting your graphics card to work! I used to play on a laptop and integrated cards are soooo annoying. :lol: I feel your pain.
    Screenshot%2B%252874%2529.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't mean THIS kind of hot. :D I guess she'd better go extinguish herself. >:):D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Bahahhahaha perfect
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome Sims, those pictures are amazing.
    @Hunter_Cottoneye thank you!
    > @Emily4331 said:
    > @Paneep Hehe! Awww I'll definitely see what I can do about making BTS. You're too sweet! I'm always happy to help. Good luck getting your graphics card to work! I used to play on a laptop and integrated cards are soooo annoying. :lol: I feel your pain.

Hurray! With the help of sims3 Forum's finest my graphics card is doing it's job. I was hoping I'd be able to take you up on your offer to give me pointers on mods/cc. I don't appear to have the option to PM you, though. Is that a feature that has to be unlocked in the same way starting new topics has to be unlocked on this forum?
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    You need to post a certain amount of post and members who like your post will give you participation points with every like they do with your post. This way you will unlock the option to change your avatar and PM everyone.

Here is the description.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

@Paneep Yay! Just follow Hunter's link to figure out how to be able to pm me :smiley: