Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your vampire stories!

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    @keekee53 If by vegetarians you mean 'finding it distasteful to drink from other Sims' then yes.

Thank you! :) I thought I read that somewhere.
  • Options
    VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    edited December 2017
    I have a lot of vampires and a lot of story twists associated with them since I began playing, but they cross four generations now, and I don't know that I can include all of it here without it being a really long post. Instead I guess I'll give some biographical highlights of my main dynasties.

My vampire families are (coincidentally) descended from either the Montgomery family or the Goth family as a rule. Along with the Vatore family and the Duval family (who I created), they are the 'old blood' vampires in my game. Obviously Goth and Montgomery are human families, but it kind of worked out this way thanks to woohoo on vampire ley lines and the subsequent discovery my game has a glitch whereby all children following the birth of a vampire sim are automatically vampires, even if they shouldn't be...so in my game, the Montgomery and Goth families both have a recessive vampire gene trait going on which comes out in a child born when the family is in danger of destruction.

So yeah. My families.

The Goth Lineage

- The vampire gene emerged in the Goth line after the rest of the family died and Alex was left as the lone survivor. He never married, instead having an illict affair with the daughter of my original CAS sim, Hermione. They had two children, Cameron and Colby. Cameron was deliberately conceived on a ley line, and should have been the vampire heir. Colby had no vampire involvement in his conception or birth, yet turned out a vampire anyway. Cameron was bright, confident, friendly - Colby dark, jealous and antisocial. When Cameron's powers manifested, he was sent to learn about his new skills with the Montgomery (Thwaite) lineage, but Colby was basically ignored. Cameron was meant to be the heir to the Goth estate, but he died from sunlight exposure unexpectedly. His only son was born hours later, but in the space of those hours Colby saw his opportunity, and took possession of the Goth manor. He changed his name from Guthrie to Guthrie Goth, and thus assumed the mantle of the Goth inheritance and legacy. Cameron's son Cameron Eli (Cameron Jr) was thus left to be raised by the Montgomery (Thwaite) dynasty. Colby tried to gain custody of his nephew, but sensing danger, his guardians refused. A rift has existed between the two families ever since.

Colby has one son, Kane. Kane's mother got fed up with Colby's rage fits and petulant behaviour and left, leaving him to raise Kane on his own. In spite of his father's warped personality, Kane grew up friendly, warm and absolutely not interested in the Goth inheritance. In spite of this, he cannot escape his father. Colby wanted Kane to marry a pure blooded vampire from a high ranked dynasty, but instead Kane fell in love with a lowborn Vampire of hybrid human vampire stock, Eliannah, and married her behind Colby's back. Colby and Eliannah don't get along, but Colby knows he needs Kane's bloodline to continue in order to keep hold of the Goth estate, and so tolerates the relationship in front of his son. Kane is the only one who doesn't see the dark side of Colby, and sees no problem with making friends with vampires from the other dynastic lines.

The Montgomery/Thwaite Lineage
    Juliet Montgomery was more than a bit rebellious, after having one child as the product of an affair with a married man (Sarah Anne), she married against her parents' wishes (taking the name Thwaite). After birthing a child conceived on a ley line, she and her husband abandoned the children, afraid that the Montgomery vampire legacy would ultimately destroy them. In their place, Juliet's brother Braydon raised the two children, but his heart was weak and he died of overexertion playing chess (I am not kidding. Sigh), leaving the teenage Sarah Anne to raise the child Aubrey. Sarah Anne had been rejected by her real father, abandoned by her mother, had seen her grandmother die moments after first meeting her, and had now lost her beloved uncle. When Aubrey came of age and his vampire traits became clear, Sarah Anne begged him to turn her. He did so, and Sarah Anne believed she had entered a world where she would not only evade death, but so would those she loved. Sarah Anne is cousin by blood to Cameron and Colby, and so she invited Cameron to come live with them when his powers manifested. Cameron and Aubrey did not get along, but after his death, Aubrey took custody and care of Cameron's only son, Cameron Eli, raising him as his own. Losing Cameron hurt Sarah Anne deeply. Although the oldest surviving vampire in my game and the last surviving individual carrying the Montgomery name, she still hasn't found anyone to put trust in outside of Aubrey and Cameron Jr.

Aubrey, on the other hand, took on the destiny to become Grand Master, in order to protect both Cameron Jr and the Sim world from the threat posed by Colby's ambitions. He forged strong bonds with the Vatore, intending to sire an heir with Lilith of good old vampire blood. Although he and Lilith have two children, the eldest, Xavier, chose love over legacy and ultimately decided to be cured of vampirism. He and his wife are now elders and will soon be lost from my game. The other child, a daughter, was a rebel from the start, and had an affair with a human who hated Aubrey and wanted to kill him. Aubrey no longer has a relationship with this child. Aubrey found, though, that he enjoyed being a parent and teaching his children about the world, creating an increasingly more powerful dynastic line. Ultimately, his sixth son, Marlowe, became his chosen heir. Marlowe, whose mother was a Duval vampire, is also a detective in the town, and very much believes in law, order, and justice. He and his brother Solomon, an active athlete, share property with Marlowe's heiress, Allison, and Solomon's son, Gregor. Gregor is a kleptomaniac and struggles to hide this from his serious and dedicated uncle.

Cameron Jr, meanwhile, has turned his back on the Goth bloodline and fell in love with one of Aubrey's daughters, Karlie, generally renowned for her beauty. Her mother was a human, and Colby has used this impure bloodline as a reason to justify keeping his brother's lineage out of the Goth inheritance. Cameron has two sons, Cameron III and Misael, and three grandchildren - Corona, Norah, and Cameron IV. Misael is an entrepreneur, running a shop in the town.

The original Cameron's ghost still regularly visits the lot where he died (Aubrey's home), and so he and his son have a close bond beyond the grave (although he and Aubrey still fight). In spite of their bad relationship, Aubrey is currently engaged in trying to resurrect Cameron (also partly because I worry about ghost culling O.O) in order to challenge Colby for the Goth inheritance and remove the threat once and for all.

The Vatore Family
    Caleb and Lilith are peaceable vampires who have established strong bonds with Aubrey and his family. Caleb has one son, Giuseppe, and a single grandson, Gustav. Gustav is a scientist, and has forged a close friendship with a human colleague called Keitarou. Keitarou recently asked Gustav to bring him across, and Gustav agreed, wanting to prolong their working partnership. Together they are exploring the secrets of vampire DNA, but Gustav's recent abduction means that he now has an alien son, Oleander. Gustav has one other child, also an alien, born of a fling with an alien woman who came visiting his house following use of the satellite to send out signals. Gustav is not overly interested in vampire life, except what he can learn from it about the world and everything in it. He and his father live together and are very close. Giuseppe is prone to fits of depression and melancholy, especially having been jilted by Gustav's mother, but he has recently fallen in love again.

Lilith has the two children from Aubrey, and a grandaughter who Aubrey does not acknowledge. The granddaughter, Scheherezade, was born between her daughter and the human who wanted to kill Aubrey. Although Aubrey initially took custody of her, Scheherezade's character was too wild to be easily managed, and ultimately she ended up living with Lilith and Caleb. Now she lives on her own, resentful about her birth, and her rejection from the main vampire family to which she belongs. Colby sees her as a potential future ally in the ongoing power struggle between the two main families.

Aubrey is the Grand Master of vampires in my sim game, and he currently has eight children, twelve grandchildren and four great grandchildren. Marlowe also recently attained Grand Master status. Colby still has a long way to go to compete...

The Duval family have now died out (because I cured them all >.>) except for the bloodline that runs through Aubrey's sons Marlowe and Solomon, making them also heirs to that legacy.

--

Rules for my vampires in general...

Marriage is not encouraged. It is fine for both male and female vampires to have more than one relationship and to have children by more than one partner. This helps to increase the bloodline of a family, as well as creating a family hierarchy.

Children can be born from humans and from other vampires, but only vampires born of two vampire parents can inherit the name of the family.

I did originally have the rule that only Grand Masters can obtain sun immunity, then my game decided to randomly give sun immunity to four lesser vampires, so I gave up on that one.

Vampire children, where possible, take the names of both parents, to denote their bloodline. For example, Colby Guthrie Goth, Marlowe Duval Thwaite, etc. Children born of vampires and humans only take the vampire surname. I don't have instances in my game where vampire human encounters produce human babies. I know it is meant to happen, but it never ever has in my game. I am at present wondering what to do about Gustav's alien children, as they're not vampires...

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member

I play with premades, so hopefully this won't be too hard to follow.

Part 1

I made Bella Goth, Luna and Max's biological mom. (mc command center mod)

Alexander Goth (Max's half brother) dates guys and girls, and was dating Vlad. Vlad turned him into a vampire. While Max was walking in the park, Max witnessed Alexander's death in the sun. That day, he vowed revenge.

Meanwhile Max's mad that his father married Katrina Calliente. He made her life miserable as much as possible. She's a gold digger, and he wants his dad back with Bella.

Alexander is brought back to life. Max forces Katrina to sit and watch while he turns her daughter, Dina into a vampire.

Max wants to create a vampire family, because he feels he needs a real family. He now lives in Forgotten Hallow, with Alexander, Dina and Luna who he turned into vampires. Dina is super strong, Alexander is a bit mopey but still likes being a vampire. Dina and Alexander are engaged and have a toddler. Max is secretly in love with Dina, but would never betray his brother. I'm thinking of pairing Max up with Lilith. Luna is dating Caleb.

Part 2

Max got abducted by an alien and gave birth to a girl, who is super smart. But he's super mean to. Because she's going to be alien and not vampire.

Max turned Morgan and Wolfgang. They all live together in Forgotten Hallow. Wolfgang thought he wanted to be a vampire, but now he hates it. He's a bit scared and overwhelmed by this lifestyle. He's trying super hard to be mortal again.

Morgan wants to throw as many parties as she can. She's a bit rebellious and livens the place up (no pun intended). But she has a secret. (I have a mod - this won't happen in vanilla game). She has a child with Bjorn, that Morgan's parents are raising. So these lively parties are also an excuse for her to see her kid.

• Options
    Purplelover188Purplelover188 Posts: 6 New Member
    I am playing with a combination of premade sims and sims I created. (The sims I created are actually the first sims I created when I first bought the game and I created kinda an alternate universe where one of them is a vampire)
    Audrey Cleveland: In the non-vampire version of the game she is the roommate of Jessica. Her aspiration is to find her soulmate and she is creative, romantic and cheerful. She is a writer. She is the best friend of Jessica and married to Travis Scott (yes Travis Scott from the base game). She is very kind and loyal to her husband.
    Jessica Westfall: In the non-vampire version of the game she is coming from a very rich family but she wants to be independent so she moves out and starts to share a house with Audrey. Her aspiration is to be fabulously wealthy. She is snob, jealous and she hates children. She is a business woman. She is a serial romantic even if it is not her aspiration. She has a romantic relationship with many sims including Don Lothario, J Huntington and Jarred Berges. She also woohooed with Travis the day before Audrey and him got married but they decided to remain friends. She has more of a dark vibe to her while Audrey likes pastel colors such as pink.
    The storyline:
    My first idea was to make them move to Forgotten Hollow and make Jessica an evil vampire and make Audrey a good vampire. But things escalated much differently and spontaneously and I quite like the way it is.
    They moved to Forgotten Hollows. I knew that I wanted to make Jessica a vampire first and I needed to be friends with a vampire. And because Jessica is such a flirt I knew that I was going to go all romantic with both of the vampires in the city. When they moved Caleb Vatore knocked the door for welcoming us to the neighbourhood. He started to talk with Jessica and after a while I made Jessica flirt with him a little. Later he asked Jessica if she wants to go to a retail store with him. I accepted of course. Things were going really well I was flirting with him but things all went messed up when I made Jessica talk with another sim in the shop. I might have accidentally done a flirty introduction because Caleb started to act all weird. He wasn't reacting so well to my romantic interactions. I thought nothing about it. I thought maybe he is embarrased because it is crowded. So I travelled to the Bluffs with him and managed to get them have their first kiss. Then I made Jessica to ask to turn. He bit her and after that romantic interactions started to fail more. I thought maybe it was because Jessica is uncomfortable so I travelled back home. The next day I paid Vladislaus Straud a visit. I managed to get their friendship bar up a little bit but they were still acquintances. I was too scared to do any flirty interactions because that might have ruined their little friendship. So I went back home. Before that I made Audrey and Travis try for baby and Audrey was pregnant. The next day Travis went to Vlad's house and their friendship went up a little but more than Jessica but still they weren't friends. Later all three of them went to Vlad's house. I made Travis and Audrey woohoo while Jessica and Vlad was talking. Audrey was very tired afterwards and fell asleep on Vlad's bed but Travis was very flirty and he went downstairs. Before I realized what the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was happening he went anda KISSED Vlad's hands while his PREGNANT FIANCEE was sleeping upstairs. And Vlad DIDNT REACT NEGATIVELY. I was so suprised but he actually LIKED it and their romance bar went up a little. I was in such a shock. Quickly I made Travis ask to be just friends but because Vlad is such a grumpy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 their friendship bar went all the way down as well as their romance bar. But because that made Vlad flirty I was able to make his and Jessica's romance bar went up much faster so thanks Travis I guess. But then Audrey woke up and went downstairs. I was actually planning to propose to Audrey (since in this version of the game they weren't married) and make the wedding in Vlad's mansion. But when Audrey went and sat down on the couch 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vlad COMPLIMENTED TRAVIS' APPEAREANCE which he insulted just the day before. And that made Audrey really angry with jealousy so my proposal plans were ruined. I sent them home and left Jessica to flirt with Vlad. It was pretty successfull they even woohooed. When Audrey wasn't angry anymore she and Travis got married and the next day their child Jennifer was born. Then Caleb invited Jessica to a party and there I tried to make their romance bar go up but I was FAILING MISERABLY. I thought it was because of the crowd again so I went to his house. But he was reacting so negatively that every five seconds I had to ask for reassurance, share insecurities and make a self deprecating joke and only interactions that wasn't failing was compliment appeareance and blow a kiss. I thought maybe I need to make their friendship bar higher but even when they became good friends he was still rejecting the things Jessica does. I managed to get their romance bar halfway full with just these three interactions. The woohoo option even started showing up but Jessica wasn't even able to hold his hands without him reacting negatively. Caleb's this behavior was such a shock to me because in every video I watched it was super easy to seduce Caleb. Then somehow I managed to make him flirty and everything went smoothly after that. They even woohooed. Later I decided my storyline. Jessica was going to marry Vlad but cheat on him constantly with Caleb and have a child from Caleb. And I was going to make Travis join the scientist career and somehow make him get abducted by aliens and become pregant and I was going to have three different species of children in my household: a human, an alien and a vampire. Then I felt sorry for the poor Vlad and decided to have one child from him too after Caleb. But then Caleb asked Jessica on a date at the retail store, I don't know what's up with this guy and retail stores. The romance interactions weren't failing anymore. I made them apar because I needed Jessica to level up. She also drank deeply from the cashier and made a few romantic interactions with Caleb. But after the date was over a message popped up Caleb saying don't call me ever again or something like that but their relationship didn't went down. I don't know maybe it was because I didn't do much interactions related to the date but the game didn't show me my goals since I wasn't the one who initiated it so that is absolutely ridiculous. Later Jessica and Vlad got married and they all moved into Vald's mansion. She met with Caleb several times and woohooed with him. Audrey and Travis also made their friendship bar go a little bit up with Caleb especially Travis. Caleb kept asking about coming if he can come to her house to hang out but I kept rejecting it he also kept asking if I want to go some places DURING THE DAY TIME. Just because he has sun resistance doesn't mean he can shove it to my face. Anyways I tried to trigger an alien abduction but nothing happened to Travis. So I decided that it was the time for Jessica to get pregnant so I made her try for baby with Caleb. After she went home she still had the try for baby option when I clicked on the bed. I was suprised because to my knowledge you can't try for baby when a sim is already pregnant. (I didn't take the pregnancy test though) So I made her try with Vlad this time and I wondered who the father will be. But the try for baby option was still showing up and I thought maybe because she hates children it is harder to make her get pregnant and I made her take a pregnancy test and she was pregnant. Days passed and the weirdest thing happened. Caleb invited Travis to his house because he had something important to tell him. He OFFERED TO TURN HIM INTO A VAMPIRE. I wasn't expecting it I mean their friendship bar wasn't even that high. But it was so spontaneous and unexpected that I couldn't help but accept the offer. I decided to make Travis a good vampire he wasn't going to feed off of humans. Later Jessica gave birth to a vampire girl in the hospital Vlad was having pre-parental panic so I thought for sure that it was his baby. But it turned out to be Caleb's!!! I named her Cynthia. Few days after Travis became a vampire Romance Festival came into the city and I decided to make them go. They all drank from the sakura tea and they were all flirty. I was expecting some sort of thing to happen like Jessica flirting with someone and Vlad getting jealous or Travis flirting with Jessica. But I certainly wasn't expecting AUDREY to FLIRT WITH A RANDOM DUDE CALLED MARCUS. IN FRONT OF TRAVIS. Of course he got super jealous and angry. He lost control and attacked two people and he wasn't even thirsty. And I had made him a guilty drinker just before that incidental great. When they went home I was checking the toddlers they were running around then I saw it. Travis ATTACKED AUDREY. He drank from her and of course felt super guilty after it just like the last time. I mean Jessica didn't even attacked Audrey when she had the uncontrollable thirst. And neither did Vlad even though they are practically enemies (although he didn't ever had the uncontrollable thirst) And between all that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caleb sent her daughter A GIFT. I mean how cute is that?? Anyways my main goal right now is to make Travis get abducted. I just hope vampires can get abducted and get pregnant. After that I am gonna make Jessica have a baby (hopefully a girl) from Vlad and make her evil just like her father and I am gonna make Caleb's daughter good and I will have the good vampire evil vampire storyline I've always wanted.
  • Options
    > @Purplelover188 said:
    > I am playing with a combination of premade sims and sims I created. (The sims I created are actually the first sims I created when I first bought the game and I created kinda an alternate universe where one of them is a vampire)
    > Audrey Cleveland: In the non-vampire version of the game she is the roommate of Jessica. Her aspiration is to find her soulmate and she is creative, romantic and cheerful. She is a writer. She is the best friend of Jessica and married to Travis Scott (yes Travis Scott from the base game). She is very kind and loyal to her husband.
    > Jessica Westfall: In the non-vampire version of the game she is coming from a very rich family but she wants to be independent so she moves out and starts to share a house with Audrey. Her aspiration is to be fabulously wealthy. She is snob, jealous and she hates children. She is a business woman. She is a serial romantic even if it is not her aspiration. She has a romantic relationship with many sims including Don Lothario, J Huntington and Jarred Berges. She also woohooed with Travis the day before Audrey and him got married but they decided to remain friends. She has more of a dark vibe to her while Audrey likes pastel colors such as pink.
    > The storyline:
    > My first idea was to make them move to Forgotten Hollow and make Jessica an evil vampire and make Audrey a good vampire. But things escalated much differently and spontaneously and I quite like the way it is.
    > They moved to Forgotten Hollows. I knew that I wanted to make Jessica a vampire first and I needed to be friends with a vampire. And because Jessica is such a flirt I knew that I was going to go all romantic with both of the vampires in the city. When they moved Caleb Vatore knocked the door for welcoming us to the neighbourhood. He started to talk with Jessica and after a while I made Jessica flirt with him a little. Later he asked Jessica if she wants to go to a retail store with him. I accepted of course. Things were going really well I was flirting with him but things all went messed up when I made Jessica talk with another sim in the shop. I might have accidentally done a flirty introduction because Caleb started to act all weird. He wasn't reacting so well to my romantic interactions. I thought nothing about it. I thought maybe he is embarrased because it is crowded. So I travelled to the Bluffs with him and managed to get them have their first kiss. Then I made Jessica to ask to turn. He bit her and after that romantic interactions started to fail more. I thought maybe it was because Jessica is uncomfortable so I travelled back home. The next day I paid Vladislaus Straud a visit. I managed to get their friendship bar up a little bit but they were still acquintances. I was too scared to do any flirty interactions because that might have ruined their little friendship. So I went back home. Before that I made Audrey and Travis try for baby and Audrey was pregnant. The next day Travis went to Vlad's house and their friendship went up a little but more than Jessica but still they weren't friends. Later all three of them went to Vlad's house. I made Travis and Audrey woohoo while Jessica and Vlad was talking. Audrey was very tired afterwards and fell asleep on Vlad's bed but Travis was very flirty and he went downstairs. Before I realized what the plum was happening he went anda KISSED Vlad's hands while his PREGNANT FIANCEE was sleeping upstairs. And Vlad DIDNT REACT NEGATIVELY. I was so suprised but he actually LIKED it and their romance bar went up a little. I was in such a shock. Quickly I made Travis ask to be just friends but because Vlad is such a grumpy plum their friendship bar went all the way down as well as their romance bar. But because that made Vlad flirty I was able to make his and Jessica's romance bar went up much faster so thanks Travis I guess. But then Audrey woke up and went downstairs. I was actually planning to propose to Audrey (since in this version of the game they weren't married) and make the wedding in Vlad's mansion. But when Audrey went and sat down on the couch plum Vlad COMPLIMENTED TRAVIS' APPEAREANCE which he insulted just the day before. And that made Audrey really angry with jealousy so my proposal plans were ruined. I sent them home and left Jessica to flirt with Vlad. It was pretty successfull they even woohooed. When Audrey wasn't angry anymore she and Travis got married and the next day their child Jennifer was born. Then Caleb invited Jessica to a party and there I tried to make their romance bar go up but I was FAILING MISERABLY. I thought it was because of the crowd again so I went to his house. But he was reacting so negatively that every five seconds I had to ask for reassurance, share insecurities and make a self deprecating joke and only interactions that wasn't failing was compliment appeareance and blow a kiss. I thought maybe I need to make their friendship bar higher but even when they became good friends he was still rejecting the things Jessica does. I managed to get their romance bar halfway full with just these three interactions. The woohoo option even started showing up but Jessica wasn't even able to hold his hands without him reacting negatively. Caleb's this behavior was such a shock to me because in every video I watched it was super easy to seduce Caleb. Then somehow I managed to make him flirty and everything went smoothly after that. They even woohooed. Later I decided my storyline. Jessica was going to marry Vlad but cheat on him constantly with Caleb and have a child from Caleb. And I was going to make Travis join the scientist career and somehow make him get abducted by aliens and become pregant and I was going to have three different species of children in my household: a human, an alien and a vampire. Then I felt sorry for the poor Vlad and decided to have one child from him too after Caleb. But then Caleb asked Jessica on a date at the retail store, I don't know what's up with this guy and retail stores. The romance interactions weren't failing anymore. I made them apar because I needed Jessica to level up. She also drank deeply from the cashier and made a few romantic interactions with Caleb. But after the date was over a message popped up Caleb saying don't call me ever again or something like that but their relationship didn't went down. I don't know maybe it was because I didn't do much interactions related to the date but the game didn't show me my goals since I wasn't the one who initiated it so that is absolutely ridiculous. Later Jessica and Vlad got married and they all moved into Vald's mansion. She met with Caleb several times and woohooed with him. Audrey and Travis also made their friendship bar go a little bit up with Caleb especially Travis. Caleb kept asking about coming if he can come to her house to hang out but I kept rejecting it he also kept asking if I want to go some places DURING THE DAY TIME. Just because he has sun resistance doesn't mean he can shove it to my face. Anyways I tried to trigger an alien abduction but nothing happened to Travis. So I decided that it was the time for Jessica to get pregnant so I made her try for baby with Caleb. After she went home she still had the try for baby option when I clicked on the bed. I was suprised because to my knowledge you can't try for baby when a sim is already pregnant. (I didn't take the pregnancy test though) So I made her try with Vlad this time and I wondered who the father will be. But the try for baby option was still showing up and I thought maybe because she hates children it is harder to make her get pregnant and I made her take a pregnancy test and she was pregnant. Days passed and the weirdest thing happened. Caleb invited Travis to his house because he had something important to tell him. He OFFERED TO TURN HIM INTO A VAMPIRE. I wasn't expecting it I mean their friendship bar wasn't even that high. But it was so spontaneous and unexpected that I couldn't help but accept the offer. I decided to make Travis a good vampire he wasn't going to feed off of humans. Later Jessica gave birth to a vampire girl in the hospital Vlad was having pre-parental panic so I thought for sure that it was his baby. But it turned out to be Caleb's!!! I named her Cynthia. Few days after Travis became a vampire Romance Festival came into the city and I decided to make them go. They all drank from the sakura tea and they were all flirty. I was expecting some sort of thing to happen like Jessica flirting with someone and Vlad getting jealous or Travis flirting with Jessica. But I certainly wasn't expecting AUDREY to FLIRT WITH A RANDOM DUDE CALLED MARCUS. IN FRONT OF TRAVIS. Of course he got super jealous and angry. He lost control and attacked two people and he wasn't even thirsty. And I had made him a guilty drinker just before that incidental great. When they went home I was checking the toddlers they were running around then I saw it. Travis ATTACKED AUDREY. He drank from her and of course felt super guilty after it just like the last time. I mean Jessica didn't even attacked Audrey when she had the uncontrollable thirst. And neither did Vlad even though they are practically enemies (although he didn't ever had the uncontrollable thirst) And between all that plum Caleb sent her daughter A GIFT. I mean how cute is that?? Anyways my main goal right now is to make Travis get abducted. I just hope vampires can get abducted and get pregnant. After that I am gonna make Jessica have a baby (hopefully a girl) from Vlad and make her evil just like her father and I am gonna make Caleb's daughter good and I will have the good vampire evil vampire storyline I've always wanted.
    Oops I realized I doesn't look like a story like the others wrote but hey it's something.
    PS: I had no idea that this site censors curse words lol
  • Options
    > @Purplelover188 said:
    > > @Purplelover188 said:
    > > I am playing with a combination of premade sims and sims I created. (The sims I created are actually the first sims I created when I first bought the game and I created kinda an alternate universe where one of them is a vampire)
    > > Audrey Cleveland: In the non-vampire version of the game she is the roommate of Jessica. Her aspiration is to find her soulmate and she is creative, romantic and cheerful. She is a writer. She is the best friend of Jessica and married to Travis Scott (yes Travis Scott from the base game). She is very kind and loyal to her husband.
    > > Jessica Westfall: In the non-vampire version of the game she is coming from a very rich family but she wants to be independent so she moves out and starts to share a house with Audrey. Her aspiration is to be fabulously wealthy. She is snob, jealous and she hates children. She is a business woman. She is a serial romantic even if it is not her aspiration. She has a romantic relationship with many sims including Don Lothario, J Huntington and Jarred Berges. She also woohooed with Travis the day before Audrey and him got married but they decided to remain friends. She has more of a dark vibe to her while Audrey likes pastel colors such as pink.
    > > The storyline:
    > > My first idea was to make them move to Forgotten Hollow and make Jessica an evil vampire and make Audrey a good vampire. But things escalated much differently and spontaneously and I quite like the way it is.
    > > They moved to Forgotten Hollows. I knew that I wanted to make Jessica a vampire first and I needed to be friends with a vampire. And because Jessica is such a flirt I knew that I was going to go all romantic with both of the vampires in the city. When they moved Caleb Vatore knocked the door for welcoming us to the neighbourhood. He started to talk with Jessica and after a while I made Jessica flirt with him a little. Later he asked Jessica if she wants to go to a retail store with him. I accepted of course. Things were going really well I was flirting with him but things all went messed up when I made Jessica talk with another sim in the shop. I might have accidentally done a flirty introduction because Caleb started to act all weird. He wasn't reacting so well to my romantic interactions. I thought nothing about it. I thought maybe he is embarrased because it is crowded. So I travelled to the Bluffs with him and managed to get them have their first kiss. Then I made Jessica to ask to turn. He bit her and after that romantic interactions started to fail more. I thought maybe it was because Jessica is uncomfortable so I travelled back home. The next day I paid Vladislaus Straud a visit. I managed to get their friendship bar up a little bit but they were still acquintances. I was too scared to do any flirty interactions because that might have ruined their little friendship. So I went back home. Before that I made Audrey and Travis try for baby and Audrey was pregnant. The next day Travis went to Vlad's house and their friendship went up a little but more than Jessica but still they weren't friends. Later all three of them went to Vlad's house. I made Travis and Audrey woohoo while Jessica and Vlad was talking. Audrey was very tired afterwards and fell asleep on Vlad's bed but Travis was very flirty and he went downstairs. Before I realized what the plum was happening he went anda KISSED Vlad's hands while his PREGNANT FIANCEE was sleeping upstairs. And Vlad DIDNT REACT NEGATIVELY. I was so suprised but he actually LIKED it and their romance bar went up a little. I was in such a shock. Quickly I made Travis ask to be just friends but because Vlad is such a grumpy plum their friendship bar went all the way down as well as their romance bar. But because that made Vlad flirty I was able to make his and Jessica's romance bar went up much faster so thanks Travis I guess. But then Audrey woke up and went downstairs. I was actually planning to propose to Audrey (since in this version of the game they weren't married) and make the wedding in Vlad's mansion. But when Audrey went and sat down on the couch plum Vlad COMPLIMENTED TRAVIS' APPEAREANCE which he insulted just the day before. And that made Audrey really angry with jealousy so my proposal plans were ruined. I sent them home and left Jessica to flirt with Vlad. It was pretty successfull they even woohooed. When Audrey wasn't angry anymore she and Travis got married and the next day their child Jennifer was born. Then Caleb invited Jessica to a party and there I tried to make their romance bar go up but I was FAILING MISERABLY. I thought it was because of the crowd again so I went to his house. But he was reacting so negatively that every five seconds I had to ask for reassurance, share insecurities and make a self deprecating joke and only interactions that wasn't failing was compliment appeareance and blow a kiss. I thought maybe I need to make their friendship bar higher but even when they became good friends he was still rejecting the things Jessica does. I managed to get their romance bar halfway full with just these three interactions. The woohoo option even started showing up but Jessica wasn't even able to hold his hands without him reacting negatively. Caleb's this behavior was such a shock to me because in every video I watched it was super easy to seduce Caleb. Then somehow I managed to make him flirty and everything went smoothly after that. They even woohooed. Later I decided my storyline. Jessica was going to marry Vlad but cheat on him constantly with Caleb and have a child from Caleb. And I was going to make Travis join the scientist career and somehow make him get abducted by aliens and become pregant and I was going to have three different species of children in my household: a human, an alien and a vampire. Then I felt sorry for the poor Vlad and decided to have one child from him too after Caleb. But then Caleb asked Jessica on a date at the retail store, I don't know what's up with this guy and retail stores. The romance interactions weren't failing anymore. I made them apar because I needed Jessica to level up. She also drank deeply from the cashier and made a few romantic interactions with Caleb. But after the date was over a message popped up Caleb saying don't call me ever again or something like that but their relationship didn't went down. I don't know maybe it was because I didn't do much interactions related to the date but the game didn't show me my goals since I wasn't the one who initiated it so that is absolutely ridiculous. Later Jessica and Vlad got married and they all moved into Vald's mansion. She met with Caleb several times and woohooed with him. Audrey and Travis also made their friendship bar go a little bit up with Caleb especially Travis. Caleb kept asking about coming if he can come to her house to hang out but I kept rejecting it he also kept asking if I want to go some places DURING THE DAY TIME. Just because he has sun resistance doesn't mean he can shove it to my face. Anyways I tried to trigger an alien abduction but nothing happened to Travis. So I decided that it was the time for Jessica to get pregnant so I made her try for baby with Caleb. After she went home she still had the try for baby option when I clicked on the bed. I was suprised because to my knowledge you can't try for baby when a sim is already pregnant. (I didn't take the pregnancy test though) So I made her try with Vlad this time and I wondered who the father will be. But the try for baby option was still showing up and I thought maybe because she hates children it is harder to make her get pregnant and I made her take a pregnancy test and she was pregnant. Days passed and the weirdest thing happened. Caleb invited Travis to his house because he had something important to tell him. He OFFERED TO TURN HIM INTO A VAMPIRE. I wasn't expecting it I mean their friendship bar wasn't even that high. But it was so spontaneous and unexpected that I couldn't help but accept the offer. I decided to make Travis a good vampire he wasn't going to feed off of humans. Later Jessica gave birth to a vampire girl in the hospital Vlad was having pre-parental panic so I thought for sure that it was his baby. But it turned out to be Caleb's!!! I named her Cynthia. Few days after Travis became a vampire Romance Festival came into the city and I decided to make them go. They all drank from the sakura tea and they were all flirty. I was expecting some sort of thing to happen like Jessica flirting with someone and Vlad getting jealous or Travis flirting with Jessica. But I certainly wasn't expecting AUDREY to FLIRT WITH A RANDOM DUDE CALLED MARCUS. IN FRONT OF TRAVIS. Of course he got super jealous and angry. He lost control and attacked two people and he wasn't even thirsty. And I had made him a guilty drinker just before that incidental great. When they went home I was checking the toddlers they were running around then I saw it. Travis ATTACKED AUDREY. He drank from her and of course felt super guilty after it just like the last time. I mean Jessica didn't even attacked Audrey when she had the uncontrollable thirst. And neither did Vlad even though they are practically enemies (although he didn't ever had the uncontrollable thirst) And between all that plum Caleb sent her daughter A GIFT. I mean how cute is that?? Anyways my main goal right now is to make Travis get abducted. I just hope vampires can get abducted and get pregnant. After that I am gonna make Jessica have a baby (hopefully a girl) from Vlad and make her evil just like her father and I am gonna make Caleb's daughter good and I will have the good vampire evil vampire storyline I've always wanted.
    > Oops I realized I doesn't look like a story like the others wrote but hey it's something.
    > PS: I had no idea that this site censors curse words lol
    >
    Since I don't know how to delete, edit or reply to a comment I will just have to do it like this. Sorry about my typos because of autocorrect and sorry about posting the same thing three times
  • Options
    JessieStar217JessieStar217 Posts: 5 New Member
    My first vampire story started out with a teenage girl named Jacquline (I think that was her name, I haven’t played on this family in awhile) and her bully of a mother. Jackie had never known her father, and her mother hadn’t known him either since he was a one night stand. They lived in a small worn down house in Oasis Springs. The mom worked as a criminal and cycled between abusing her daughter verbally, physically, or just not taking care of her. Thankfully Jackie learned to be a young independent black woman early on, so she didn’t care about her mother’s lack of parental skills all too much, but she did resent her. So Jackie’s mom brought home one night stands at least once a week, and one of the men got her pregnant. She gave birth to a baby she named Tre’Jhonn who she also showed no love. Jackie took care of him and loved him immensely and one day while their mother was off at work, Jackie took Tre and ran away to Forgotten Hollow, only hearing about the town after a visit from a vampire named Lilith Vatore who she became good friends with. They moved to a “cozy” two story home, and she raised him. She wanted nothing more but to protect her little brother as best as she could, so she talked things over with Lilith who agreed that Jackie should become a vampire, and she even agreed to turn her and train her herself. Jackie first focused on just becoming stronger to protect Tre from bad vampires and, more importantly, their mother. She cared for him and went to school by day, and once he was in bed she was a creature of the night, becoming stronger and hunting for her next meal. She also worked on her vampire lore skill to create a vampire cure to use as self defense if necessary (she mainly ended up selling them though for $2,500 a pop though). But one day during breakfast, Jackie was looking out her window out at the town and saw her mother jogging through town. She was worried, and rightfully so, that her mother had found them, and the next day (I kid you not) during breakfast while Tre was in his high chair and Jackie was taking a shower and their mother just walked through the front door and picked up Tre. Luckily she didn’t walk out the door with him. I had Jackie come downstairs and drain the mom’s life spirit, and then I sent her home. By this time, Jackie was a young adult and a Master vampire, and she had been dating Caleb Vatore for awhile before finally proposing to him. They had their wedding at a vamped up graveyard at night. Jackie knew she needed a bigger home to start a family with Caleb, and she wasn’t about to settle for less than she deserved. After all, she was almost a Grand Master vampire. She challenged Vlad to a duel for his mansion and won. She now lives there with Caleb and Tre.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Oh god walls of text
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    Well my vampire story is told in a video machinima series format. The story follows my original sim name Camille Snow who takes vacation in forgotten hollow with her parents. Camille stumbled across Vlad when she was a little girl and ever since her meeting with him her condition as a child. (Nightmare syndrome) gotten worse and worse from that point on. When Camille came back to forgotten hollow after leaving to pursue her dreams. In my game the residents in forgotten hollow refer vampires as The "Ancient Ones" while the vampires themselves refer to themselves to vampires.

Camille re-meets Vlad again as her adult but have no memories of being friends with him and it is not long until she stumble upon Caleb and her childhood friend, Jenna. Things began to take a slight turn on her, for the grandmaster vampires (the other pre-made vampires/noble vampires) wants to use Camille for a ritual. Camille tries to unravel the history about forgotten hollow and the vampires of forgotten Hollow, she also recovers her family's past history as well thanks to help of Vlad, Caleb and her Allies.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
  • Options
    Sindel910Sindel910 Posts: 44 Member
    I had a woman fall in love with a vampire lady I made because I loved them both! The human woman was a big vampire enthusiast. When they got married the vampire woman changed the human into a vampire too! After living together for so long, I finally had the previously human woman use her extensive vampire knowledge to craft the vampire cure drink to cure the two women of their vampirism so they could start a family and live normally!
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited February 2018
    My vampire married a female sim that was a npc at a food stall turns out she was an alien , now they have a vampire son, but one night when my vamp was up i decided to let him sleep so i could quickly go through the night. He then got up quickly ran outside and was abducted by aliens, now he has an alien daughter, i thought it was funny a alien having a vampire child and a vampire having a alien child, but when it happened i didn't know vampires could get pregnant, i was like oh he's an occult he can't get pregnant, then i remembered that was sims 3 not sims 4, but they are all happy together which is the main thing :smiley:
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    In my game there are two vampire clans. The Royals are a team of vampires that upholds to the tradition of biting Sims to fullfil their hunger. They wear Victorian outfits and they are pretty evil. Their leader is Robi Cardwell the first vampire i created, who actually killed Vlad and took its place as the ruler of Forgotten Hollow. Their rivals are the team Plasma, a team of good Vampires led by the Vatore siblings, who refuse to drink blood and believe that they can coexist peacefully with the ordinary humans. These two teams are in a civil war but also in a constant fight with another group, the vampire slayers, which consists of humans who are trained to kill vampires.
  • Options
    vvehrartvvehrart Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm playing with this story for the past days... I started thinking the character would be a vampire, but the rest was improvised based on what randomly happened :D . Sorry for the length!!

"Cole Parham was a goth YA who had just moved alone to a little house in Windenburg, desiring to stay away from his problematic family. He was an introvert but not shy guy who took pictures everywhere. It didn't take long until he mastered the photography skill and was living by selling his photos. He liked to get out sometimes and listen to music in his house, but something was missing for him in his life.

One night he received a text message by someone called Vladislaus Straud, which he ignored. But the next night, asleep, he was visited and his blood was drank by a creepy old looking guy. Cole was so intrigued by it he went the next day to the library of the town so he could research about what could have happened... vampires? He then discovered a weird neighbourhood called Forgotten Hollow, and decided to go there by curiosity. He was surprised - it was the perfect place to take pictures, so he spent some time there. The statue in the center of the place reminded him of someone... The vampire that had bitten him that night!

Deeper into research he discovered that the biggest house in Forgotten Hollow was owned by Vladislaus Straud, who he knew should be the one who bit him. So he decided to visit him. Cole was enchanted by the big mansion and by the style of the ancient vampire, which made him try to befriend the man. In the next days, Cole visited Vlad a lot and started to read more and more about vampires. At some point, he bought his own little photography studio, but he could only think about vampires and Vlad, so he closed it soon. He was very anxious and hoping that Vlad someday would ask him to turn into a vampire, but Cole himself was too afraid to ask for it. One day Vlad called Cole to his house, and something changed between them. Cole couldn't hold what he felt, and they became more than friends. In the beginning of their romantic relationship, Cole though it was only about woohoo, but he realized it was something stronger when Vlad called him to their first date.

At some point Cole was upset because Vlad still hadn't asked him to become a vampire, so he stayed away for a few days. In this meantime, another vampire visited him at night. In the morning, Cole could only remember the clothes of the vampire who had drank from him. It was a very detailed ancient red outfit. Cole was shocked - he didn't know there were other vampires alive in the town other than Vlad, and why hadn't the old vampire told him about it?

As expected, one night Vlad called Cole saying he had something important to ask him. Vlad finally offered to turn Cole, who accepted it very happily. During the days of the transformation, Cole wasn't surprised. After reading so much about vampires, he knew how it occurred. At the time he officially became a vampire, he was at Vlad's house, and they trained for the first time together. In the beginning, Cole used the plasma packs Vlad had offered him and he was spending most of the days with Vlad, either training and sleeping together. However, when the plasma packs were gone, Cole was alone to find where to feed from. So he decided to ask his good friend and neighbour Ulrike Faust permission to drink from her. He took her to Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno and revealed to her he was now a vampire. However, she didn't accept to be drank from, and Cole felt so humiliated he drank deeply from her somewhere no one could see it. Cole liked the experience of drinking from a sim, and by having Vlad as his only vampire reference, he was slowly turning into a vampire who got out at night and drank from multiple sims at different nightclubs, always in the shadows. In the morning, since his weaknesses was the sun, he read vampire books and trained with Vlad to get experience. This way, he was quickly becoming a very powerful vampire.

At one a.m. in a bar, when Cole was already a Master Vampire, he was ordering a Plasma Jane and deciding who would be his next victim. Then, someone entered in the bar and Cole was immediately enchanted. He had never seen such an attractive person in the town. When the stranger sat by his side in the bar, Cole noticed his outfit. It was the second vampire who bit him when he was a mortal! He was also ordering a Plasma Jane, and Cole finally built up courage to talk to him. They got along well. His name was Caleb Vatore, and he was full of charm. In the next days, Cole learned more and more powers, so he started to visit families at night to fill totally his thirst. He didn't feel bad - after all, Vlad, his Master, taught him not to. In one night, chasing people at the Ancient Ruins, he found Caleb again, and they got closer. But Cole noticed Caleb was different from him - he never talked about drinking from sims and avoided the issue.

At the same time Cole got more powerful, his relationship with Vlad also got stronger, and he started to really fall in love with the ancient vampire. But someday, Caleb called Cole asking him to come to to the Romantic Festival with him. He said Cole had a secret admirer and they could discover who it was. Cole couldn't be more happy about hearing that, so he accepted. Under the influence of the tea of the festival, they both got flirtatious, and Cole couldn't resist to Caleb's charm. It didn't take long until they already were making out, and they spent the night together at the karaoke nearby. However, when it was almost morning, they were in the bathroom together and a female sim entered the room. Cole hadn't drunk from anyone that night, so he couldn't hold himself. He drank from the girl right in front of Caleb, who got frightened by it. But Cole soon used his charm to conquer Caleb again, and promised not to do that in front of him again.

Under the necessity of meeting other vampires, Cole walked around Forgotten Hollow some night. He then discovered a female elder vampire who he had never seen before. He decided to use her to test how far could vampire thirst go. He took her to the Narwhal Arms nightclub and lowered her thirst without her noticing it. He also locked the doors and spread anger in the place with his powers. However, the unexpected happened and the place went into chaos. Sims in the nightclub started to die from anger in front of everyone. Only after about 6 sims had died in the place the elder vampire decided to drink from a man because of the anger. After pleading to Death, Cole could would only save one person, Joaquin Le Chien. Cole regretted what he did, but couldn't say he felt very sad about the deaths... he was losing his humanity.

A few days later, Caleb called Cole asking him to go to his house to hang out. He accepted it happily, but, when he got there, only a female black haired vampire was there. He figured that probably Caleb was working and would be back late, so Cole decided to test his powers in that lady. He made her hallucinate and fell asleep while he read his vampire book so she wouldn't bother him while Caleb wasn't home. When he reached, they decided to woohoo right away. Cole even asked who that lady was, and Caleb revealed it was his sister, Lilith Vatore, and he had planned for Cole to met her in that afternoon while he was at work. Cole, before leaving, heard some cries coming from one of the rooms... was that Lilith? He was curious, but ignored it.

Cole then started reflecting on what he felt for Caleb and what he felt for Vlad. He knew he loved Vlad... but was sleeping with Caleb cheating? After all, Vlad knew that Cole seduced mortals to drink from them. But Caleb was a vampire, and Cole wouldn't drink from him... So having a romantic relationship with Caleb while Vlad though that Cole didn't even know Caleb was really bad. But Cole couldn't stop it - he felt very attracted by Caleb, but only physically. Actually, Cole was totally different from his lover, so they could never build a serious commitment. Thinking about all of this, Cole decided he should somehow stop seeing Caleb..."

I stopped the story here... But I'm thinking Cole could build a house at Forgotten Hollow and finally start his own vampire offspring. This way he could lead mass drinking in nightclubs and make vampires reign in the all towns. However, at the same time, he's going to have to choose between Caleb and Vlad, and do something to be sure that Vlad isn't more powerful than him, even though he loves him.
    I have other stories like this, some more developed. In all of them the Vatore brothers and Vlad have the same background history (before my sim gets to the town) so with the others I can build up all of it! :)
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I play with the premade Vampires in Forgrotten Hollow. You can find my Vampire fotostory on my blog but it’s in German ;) .

It’s about a Simgirl who was turned into a vampire against her will. She’s desperate. Luckily she meets a special Vampire resident of Forgotten Hollow who helps her to look ahead. She learns how to live as a (good) Vampire until she gets the cure to get back to normal Sim – life. But there are some ups and downs to deal with. And who knows if she still wants the cure in the end? :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Lola3375Lola3375 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've only just gotten the pack after having to save up for a new laptop.
    My story that I'm planning spans over a few generations, I haven't had time to put much thought into it at the moment but plan too at the weekend.
    It Starts with a sim called Gabriela who moves to Forgotten Hallows with her Husband (Haven't thought up all the names yet).
    Not long after Gabriela met Caleb and his sister, though Gabriela was mortal she became friends with the siblings and over time Caleb started to develop feelings for her despite Gabriela being married.

But Gabriela had no interest in leaving her husband or the immortal life it broke Caleb's heart to hear that but he wasnt about to force Gabriela to love him so instead he distanced himself from her and the family, Gabriela didn't see him for more than three years, until the birth of her daughter.

Thats the story I've got so far will add more but I had the idea of Caleb taking gardianship over the family seeing as they where all mortals in a vampire town and the story doesn't really kick off until the Grand daughter is born.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I dl'ed a very nice looking vampire sim, Issac Meyers from the Gallery. He moved from a big city vampire life to small town Forgotten Hollow to a nice house, next door to a nice sister and brother couple. He has Caleb for a good friend and is infatuated with Lilith. She has informed him the rules to their empire: no woohooing or marrying a mortal sim, it mucks the order of the vampire universe too much; no drinking from mortals, we have a hard enough time with the mortals and their myths and threats against vamps; and most importantly, proliferate the vampire species at all costs, meaning lots of vamp toddlers. Turning mortals is allowed, but not encouraged. :p

We will see how this plays out...everyone who live in Forgotten Hollow must be a vampire. Oh and Vlad is the grand master but no one likes his biting mortals, just for a drink. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I have quite a few even though I actually don't have the vampires game pack but this one us my favorite. Putting it in a spoiler because it's a bit lengthy.
    Joaquin was born to parents Maria Perez and Lucien Le Chien in Windenburg's outskirts in 1924. He had an older sister as well, named Luciana. His mother played violin and his father wrote novels. Joaquin picked up the guitar in his teens while Luciana learned to paint and play piano. They were very talented and got scholarships to a prestigious art school in San Myshuno, but something threw that off track for the younger Le Chien....

While vacationing in Newcrest in 1945 to celebrate getting the scholarships, a group of vampires robbed and turned Joaquin, then left him for dead. He feared he was a danger to his family and ended up living on the streets for a while, hiding in the daytime and playing guitar for tips at night. His family had no idea where he was. One night, a strange man approached him and recognized him as a vampire from the fang mark in his neck. He revealed that he was also a vampire, named Caleb Vatore, and offered to take him to Forgotten Hollow and teach Joaquin everything about being a vampire. Joaquin feared it might be dangerous but went anyway; Caleb made good on his promise with help from his younger sister Lilith. Eventually Joaquin went back to Windenburg to pursue music again, and met Sergio Romeo at a bar. Sergio was looking for a roommate and Joaquin hadn't figured out housing arrangments yet, so they moved in together. Siobhan started living with Sergio as well a while after and has noticed that Joaquin never seems to sleep. She doesn't think much of it, but it confuses her a lot.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Lola3375Lola3375 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Lola3375 said:
    > I've only just gotten the pack after having to save up for a new laptop.
    > My story that I'm planning spans over a few generations, I haven't had time to put much thought into it at the moment but plan too at the weekend.
    > It Starts with a sim called Gabriela who moves to Forgotten Hallows with her Husband (Haven't thought up all the names yet).
    > Not long after Gabriela met Caleb and his sister, though Gabriela was mortal she became friends with the siblings and over time Caleb started to develop feelings for her despite Gabriela being married.
    >
    > But Gabriela had no interest in leaving her husband or the immortal life it broke Caleb's heart to hear that but he wasnt about to force Gabriela to love him so instead he distanced himself from her and the family, Gabriela didn't see him for more than three years, until the birth of her daughter.
    >
    > Thats the story I've got so far will add more but I had the idea of Caleb taking gardianship over the family seeing as they where all mortals in a vampire town and the story doesn't really kick off until the Grand daughter is born.
    >

Finally got round to writing more of the first part of my sims story :smiley: And I posted it up on Fanfiction.

I cant post links just yet but its under the Sims category and its called Such Short Lives.
    Let me know what you think.
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    edited July 2018
    Mine is short, as I haven’t been playing the pack long. It’s based off a dream I had. About 9 years ago, I had a stroke. A few weeks ago, I had the following dream...

It was a year since my stroke, and I was walking in the woods for exercise. I came upon a woman laying on the ground bleeding from a gunshot wound. She explained that she had been shot accidentally by a hunter. She was also very pregnant and in labor. I tried to tend to her wounds, but she insisted I deliver the baby instead. I did as she asked. It was a baby girl. I tried to get the lady to feed her, but she didn’t have the strength. That’s when I noticed they both had fangs. So, I pressed my arm into it’s mouth and fed it. This is when the father showed up. He thanked me for doing what I could. I held the baby as the mom died in her husbands arms. He then invited me to his house. He carried his wife and I carried the baby. Once there, I handed the baby off to a nursemaid, who was a skeleton. We then went out back and burned the wife’s body on a funeral pyre. After that, he asked me to come to his study. Once there, he explained that by willingly feeding a vampire, we had a strong bond. He pulled out a document and had me sign it. It was an amendment to his will, naming me godfather of the child, which he named Drucilla, after me (Drew). Eight years later, their butler, Norm, also a skeleton, showed up at our house and explained that the father has died.

My sims include me and Drucilla.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Not a story yet, but I actually like my second generation daughter so much I don't want her to die; I might actually turn her into a vampire despite not thinking of doing a supernatural playthrough at first...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Well, this one's not really something that actually happened in game, it's more of a backstory, but the first vampire I made in this game got turned by accident because, let's put this bluntly, he was a doofus. A doofus who believed he had gotten a talking bat for a friend. And then, after a while of getting to know each other really well, it just went ahead and bit him as a "gift". Whoops.
    It certainly doesn't help when he just so happens to be nice to a fault and feels awfully guilty about drinking from living human beings. Oh well!

Actually played out in my game; there's this other guy who was born on a dark ley line to human parents. He basically had a very confusing childhood. And four normal siblings. Well. Two of said siblings were aliens, but hey. He was the only vampire. And he's gonna watch his entire family die out and there's nothing he can do about it :)
    Turning them into vampires too is an option, sure, but he'd really rather not. After all, it's the curse he was born with. Why would he pass on a curse to his loved ones? They don't need that.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have one vampire that I really enjoy playing at the moment, as she's part of my legacy family. Her name is Caitlyn Pearce. She was born a human along with her twin brother, Wilson, to an in-game woman (forgot her name) and a sim I created named Armani Pearce, who was also the father of my legacy founders, her older half-brothers, Charlie and Westley. The story started when Caitlyn and Wilson were children. With the death of the father, they were now orphans and had been re-homed to separate families. I was playing the half brothers at the time, who had also recently lost their own mother and were raising their two younger siblings. Despite this, they decided to adopt their half-siblings. So, Caitlyn and Wilson moved into the Old Salt House in San Myshuno. Unfortunately, by that time family relationships were well established within the household and the newest twins never really felt like they fit in. Charlie and Westley did their best to make them feel welcome, but it was never enough.

Charlie and Westley had spent much of their adult lives caring for their younger siblings. Though this was a selfless act of brotherly love, it was not what either of them had planned for their lives. Charlie moved out first, into an apartment across the square with his girlfriend, Star Bheeda. Westley, still single and searching for a purpose in life, agreed to stay behind and wait until he was sure his siblings could survive on their own before moving on with his life. So, when the last of them, little Apollo, became a teenager, Westley moved out, too. That left Caitlyn and Wilson alone in a house with two sims who never truly accepted them as part of their family and made for some interesting teen years. As soon as they aged into young adults, Wilson fled the house, moving into a little home in Windenburg with his boyfriend, where he still resides today. Caitlyn decided to stay, though she feared she might not be allowed to. Her "sister", Poppy, had left to start a family of her own with her new husband in Brindleton Bay, so that just left Caitlyn and Apollo alone in the house. Apollo had been a toddler when Caitlyn and Wilson had joined the family, so her relationship with him had fared a bit better. But not by much. For a while, things were fine. They both had jobs to keep them busy, so they didn't see each other much. But Caitlyn never really knew what to do with her life. She had no friends, apart from her her brother and half-brothers, whom she hardly ever saw anymore, and her job was simply a way to get out of the house; it was not meant to be permanent, nor did she really enjoy it. Eventually, Apollo found a girlfriend, who moved into the Old Salt House with them, and they started having kids. Not for the first time, Caitlyn was worried she would be asked to leave, but she and Apollo came to an agreement: she could stay if she agreed to help out with the kids. Knowing she didn't really have any other options, Cailtyn agreed. It was around the time Apollo's twin daughters were born that Caitlyn met Lilith Vatore.

Caitlyn didn't know Lilith was a vampire at first, but after a few encounters, Lilith invited Caitlyn to her home in Forgotten Hollow where Caitlyn learned all about Lilith's secret. Caitlyn knew instantly that she wanted to be a vampire, so she asked Lilith to turn her right then and there. Lilith agreed, but not before warning her that the decision would eventually cost her the life of everyone she had ever loved, but Caitlyn insisted anyway, so Lilith complied. Three days later, Caitlyn was a vampire. Apollo and his girlfriend, Charity, were not happy. Thus began the slow decay of the tentative friendship they had built over the years. Apollo, despite being an occult creature himself, did not want a vampire around his family, especially his daughters who were still very young at the time. But Caitlyn was never asked to move out. Caitlyn always suspected it might be because Apollo now feared her and what she would do to him or his family if he tried to force her to leave the home she had just as much a right to as he did. So Caitlyn stayed, spending much of her free time learning from Lilith the ways of the vampire and honing and building her vampiric skills until one day, Lilith taught her how to turn other sims into vampires. With this new found knowledge in hand, Caitlyn went to visit her brother, Wilson.

She hadn't seen Wilson in a while, though they had kept in contact over the years. He invited her into his home and they talked for a while before Caitlyn set her plan in motion. She waited for Wilson's boyfriend to leave the room and then turned her own brother into a vampire. Now she would never have to say goodbye, and they could spend the rest of eternity together. Wilson wasn't exactly happy about the ordeal, but he wasn't exactly unhappy either. Caitlyn went home that night feeling as happy as she had the night she herself had become immortal. She never told Apollo what she'd done, but he did notice that she would leave the house more often and wondered where she spent her days.

Caitlyn found herself spending more time with her brother, teaching him the same skills Lilith had, and still was, in some cases, teaching her. She knew the effect the sun could have on a vampire, so she cautioned Wilson to avoid it as much as he could until he had earned enough skill to shield himself from it permanently. This went on for a while, with Caitlyn splitting her time between Apollo's children (there were now three) and her own vampiric offspring. Once she was satisfied that Wilson had learned enough to keep himself safe, she left him to continue his life as he pleased, and her own life continued on as it always had. Until one fateful winter day.

To her surprise, Caitlyn had been invited to her "sister", Poppy's house to celebrate Winterfest with her family. Katelyn accepted and showed up promptly for the celebrations on the appointed day. The fireplace was lit, the presents were piled high, and there was plenty of good food to go around. Later that evening, as they were all gathered in the living room, Father Winter appeared beside the fireplace and began handing out gifts to all the children. After his gift giving duties were done, he struck up a conversation with the adults, including Caitlyn . They had a surprisingly pleasant conversation, and before Father Winter left that night, they had made plans to meet later that week. Their meeting ended up lasting all day and all night, and Caitlyn returned home feeling invigorated. But that feeling would not last long.

It soon became apparent that Caitlyn was expecting. She called Father Winter to tell him the news, unsure of how he would react. She learned that in the time since they had met, he had moved on and was now married to someone else. He claimed he would help with anything she needed, financially or otherwise, but Caitlyn wasn't so sure he meant it. She hung up the phone, feeling lost and unsure of what to do. So, she turned to Apollo for guidance. Their relationship was still on the rocks, but so far, they had managed to survive everything their lives had thrown at them, and this was no different. Caitlyn explained her situation to Apollo, again fearing she might be kicked out, this time with a baby to care for. But again, Apollo came through, and he and Charity agreed to help her raise her child along with their own. After all, it was the least they could do to repay her for all the free babysitting she had given them over the years. Caitlyn eventually gave birth to an adorable baby girl, whom she named Noelle in honor of the girl's father. This way, she reasoned, at least Noelle would have something to remember him by.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited August 2018
    Well Ulrike (not Faust, Vogt) is new to the whole thing but is taking to it eagerly.
    She's not evil but she is starting to get problems connecting with mortals. It's kind of hard to care about them as other things than sexy hamburgers, basically.

She has founded two clubs, one is "Undead Anonymous", a social meeting group for vampires to just talk, drink bar drinks and play instruments / do comedy. Basically a "get to know" club.
    The other one is (for now) called "Girls Gone Wild" where she invites all mortal women she intend to turn into her offspring. Which she did last night...
    The club rules are: Dance, DJ, Be romantic with everything that moves and woo-hoo with other club members.
    Now when her trap has closed, she will add "Use vampire powers" to it.
    0opx2S9.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LaraSims03LaraSims03 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @DaphneLuna said:
    > Hi guys! I’d love to hear what vampire stories you are playing in Forgotten Hollow. Did you keep the premades or remove them?
    > I’m very entertained by my current game but would love some inspiration to keep me from getting bored with this pack!
    >
    > For me, I got the inspiration for my current save from the new portraits that came with the game pack. I downloaded the “Noble Vampires” from the gallery, and have been playing the lady in the yellow dress. I named her Eleanora Beaumont. She lives alone in a decrepit Victorian manor in Forgotten Hollow. She drinks freely from humans without guilt. She has the insatiable thirst weakness which led her to construct a basement prison so that she always has access to prey. She’s currently dating Caleb Vatore who has helped her increase her skills, however they greatly disagree on the treatment of humans. She has the jealous trait and is easily thrown into a jealous rage when Caleb is not around or when he interacts with others.
    >
    > I came up with a bit of a backstory for her as well – in her human life, she was in love with the African American male vampire from the trailer (he appears with her in several of the portraits that come with the game). I downloaded a replica of him from the gallery and named him Fernand Benet. He just moved into Forgotten Hollow but Eleanora doesn’t know that he’s come for her. This will surely complicate things with Caleb.
    >
    > Anyways, I would love to hear/see what you guys have been coming up with!

My Stoy is based around the vampire I created, his name is Aaron. He has been a vampire for quite some Time and he always tried to fill the whole inside him, where his humanity once was. He never thought he would be happy again or find love (Which is why he has the unflirty trait, which I don`t play with a lot, but I thought it was fitting, because he is scared of hurting others and unsure if he can love after all due to his missing humainity.). Some Day Dawn moves into Town (Her father has recently past away and the house in Forgottrn Hollow was the only one she was able to afford.) She is Aarons new neighbour and he finds himself really liking her, because she is really pure and a genuenly nice person, who wants to help everyone and always is there for everyone. At some point Aaron falls in love with Dawn and starts a relathionship with her, still hiding his vampurism, because he doen`t want to scare her.

Flad however gets jelous of Aarin, because he now has a new fullfillment in live which gives his life more meaning and makes hom happy again after thousands of years of beeing alone and feeling misserable. So Flad descides that he wants to take Dawn away from Aaron and he does thet by turnung her into a vampire (So that all she wants is bloos, especially in her first few days as a vampire), because Flas is the one that turned her he has a certain amount of control over Dawn and keeps her capitive in his house where she serves him like a maid.

Aaron now has to find a way to get Dawn back. He probably has to kill Flas, but the conection between Flas and Dawn is strong so he might here Dawn too, if he descides to kill Flad.

How will it end? honestly I don`t know yet butI do like the Idea of killing Dawn of.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited March 2021
    Su JiangShi was thought to be Mt Komorebi legend. At certain times of the year, people would swear to see her roaming the snowcaps of the great Mountain. And when people disappeared on the mountain, it was believed she was responsible. And so the story went for a hundred years until a hiker found something stuck in the snow. He thought it a sculpture of ice but as he dug it free he began to see it was a human form. He ran to the village and told his story which everyone dismissed. Only one person who overheard the tale saw fit to investigate and he went to the mount and found the frozen figure, digging it free and bringing it to milder temperatures. Once she thawed, the Sims were captivated by the living legend and her ancient ways. Others realize, she comes from a more dangerous time. Life was not so regarded so highly in those old days and how would she react to the new?

"..so, let's give a warm welcome to Su, everyone!!"
    6gqanJq.png