Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Aww, they're so sweet. :blush::heart:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh Thank you!! <3<3 Orlando is doing a really good job protecting his charge--with both hands. ;) Lyanna seems to approve too. Though sooner or later, it's not going to be enough, and Orlando will have to make a decision...

@Sassie I'm so glad you think so!! <3 I was really looking forward to posting this chapter, especially after some of the previous downer ones... I just wanted something light and sweet!
    uduVcAP.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Am I shipping Orlando & Lyanna yet? I have no idea...if not...add it to my ship list. :smiley:
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Ooooh, the raccoon's so sweet! :love: When you're already that good at drawing them, maybe we can convince you one day to join Byron and me on the dark side, we have cookies and trashcan-plates! B)

Darius is dying? Whaaat? :o Go Dru be the man your dad would want you to be and save him! From his colorful, creepy fae grave!
    @CitizenErased14 is so right about what a Lyanna/Orlando relationship would look like :joy: Also, if he claims that “a mere human girl could never coerce or overpower a–me.” - does that mean there are more "he"s? Tell me where, I want a decorative were-leopard-fae, too :D (Intentionally overlooking what he actually wanted to say because hey, everyone sees what they want to see right?)
    Orlando has a very, uh, devoted way to care for his friend's potential future queen :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @Bugsie2016 Ooooh, the raccoon's so sweet! :love: When you're already that good at drawing them, maybe we can convince you one day to join Byron and me on the dark side, we have cookies and trashcan-plates! B)

Darius is dying? Whaaat? :o Go Dru be the man your dad would want you to be and save him! From his colorful, creepy fae grave!
    @CitizenErased14 is so right about what a Lyanna/Orlando relationship would look like :joy: Also, if he claims that “a mere human girl could never coerce or overpower a–me.” - does that mean there are more "he"s? Tell me where, I want a decorative were-leopard-fae, too :D (Intentionally overlooking what he actually wanted to say because hey, everyone sees what they want to see right?)
    Orlando has a very, uh, devoted way to care for his friend's potential future queen :#

Okay, sounds good!!
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I haven't read the chapter yet, but @Bugsie2016 posted this on my wall and I thought everyone deserved to see her weasel:
    tumblr_inline_p3l6d4jFoi1v2lczu_540.png
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled foruming. :love:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    I haven't read the chapter yet, but @Bugsie2016 posted this on my wall and I thought everyone deserved to see her weasel:
    tumblr_inline_p3l6d4jFoi1v2lczu_540.png
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled foruming. :love:

@Haids5987 That's actually linked a page back or so. :lol: At least those who didn't want to see the mess of my tumblr blog can see it...
    @Bugsie2016 I think you have the biggest list of ships out of anyone by now! ;)

@MrsRacooney Dru just needs some MANLINESS! *flex* It's not often things are both colorful and creepy...except for clowns, maybe.

Ha, I'll see if I can't find an extra were-leopard-fae in a storage bin somewhere for you. ;) And Orlando is such a good friend and devoted bride-sitter... *coughs*
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Eeeeeee! I love the two of them so much <3<3<3

I need the next Orlando/Lyanna chapter ASAP.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong The next Orlando chapter's a little ways off...in a couple weeks! But I'm so glad you love them. <3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    oh my god where have i been?? lobster you already know my feels about this whole next generation but here's a quick drive-by of some of my new faves:
    xchYGWW.png

anyway you know orlando is my boy and this gen is FABULOUS so far. :* (i'll post a new version of this if i end up cleaning it up!) BEST WISHES, MWAH, ETC. <3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
    @peatock Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first of all, I've missed seeing you on the forums and I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE.

Second of all, I love Gal and Finn and I am so glad you love them too. <3<3<3 Thank you so much!! I promise more Orlando and more fabulousness, though maybe not in the combinations and quantities you'd love most. >:) (But let's be real, Orlando is always fabulous.)

uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Amazing drawing @peatock ! Two of my faves too :heart: (I am #TeamStraudSiblings all the way!)
    snvAF3B.png
    @peatock Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first of all, I've missed seeing you on the forums and I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE.

Second of all, I love Gal and Finn and I am so glad you love them too. <3<3<3 Thank you so much!! I promise more Orlando and more fabulousness, though maybe not in the combinations and quantities you'd love most. >:) (But let's be real, Orlando is always fabulous.)

:kissing_heart: I AM ALWAYS HERE IF YOU BELIEVE. (too much? sorry, the theme is fae this time around, i got carried away. what with being one. :star: )

and yes, yes, i know. orlando is tragically - TRAGICALLY - beautiful and straight, it's fine. lobster, this is the kind of admiration of his fabulousness where i wish for nothing more than his happiness. ;) i trust in you to let me know if he ever switches teams. LOL. <3<3<3 (where are the lobster emojis????)
    0Ims83x.png
    ...okay, i ended up doing this a lot quicker than i thought. hopefully my exhausted 2am editing eyes haven't missed any mistakes! :lol:

hszSXDE.png

<3
    0Ims83x.png
    edited February 2018
    @peatock Back so soon and this is what you bring me? :o:o:o Thank youuuuuuuu. <3<3<3 You capture them so perfectly and aaaa I love the colors. Gal's peach earring?????? <3

I hope you don't mind that all I have to offer is this Benny chapter... ;)

ghGc1io.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Eggs%20Benedict%20for%20web.JPG?itok=XukcczM5
    What a beautiful sight :love::love::love::love::love:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow @peatock Brilliant piece of fanart!

And such a cute date BUT it will pale in comparison to Binnys first date. SOOOO looking forward to that. Or maybe they’ll skip the date and go directly to the bedroom because the sexual tension by that time will lend themselves to ripping off each other’s...well...shoes and stuff. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @CitizenErased14 What a lovely plate of eggs benedict. ;)

@pammiechick Ha, you'll never give up on your ship! <3<3 I'm glad you thought it was cute anyway. ;) As I know well from D&K, the first person someone's with isn't necessarily the last...
    uduVcAP.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bwaaah, being a silent spectator of Benny's first date was so hilarious! Still giggling on the crashing glasses. :joy: Ahem. I mean, I realize the seriousness of this problem?
    That was so well-written and entertaining! B)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @LadyLobster i love them too!! :relaxed: i'm so glad you think it captures them! (i'm afraid commissions are frying my brain.) & believe me this benny chapter is more than enough of a return gift.

hamlet is too cute!! you know i'll always be rooting for finn & benny to get their heads on straight (or, er, not? god sorry, that was awful) but hamlet is such a sweetheart! i hope he and benny both get what they want out of this relationship... ;)

@pammiechick thank you!! :blush:
    0Ims83x.png
    @MrsRacooney <3<3 Writing that date...I might have been giggling uncontrollably the whole time. Thank you so much for the compliment!! I'm glad Benny and Hamlet were able to entertain you. ;)

@peatock <3<3 Aww, Finn could use the support right about now, especially with the new pork-laden ship on the horizon. But I'm glad you want Benny and Hamlet to be happy too. <3
    uduVcAP.png

Yup! Laying atop a lovely hunk of ham :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Okay so I guess I might be the only one that doesn't like Hamlet and Benny together. Why? I'm not sure I just don't like it. :/ I ship Benny with Finn or Ophelia with Finn. I like both. Loved the tattoo's on Hamlet and how goofy he is though. Benny calling mom and of course her first question is "Do you need underwear?" :D And so Bas chose to not say anything...I wonder why?

As always I was very entertained @LadyLobster! <3
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Yup! Laying atop a lovely hunk of ham :naughty:

Is Finn the asparagus?
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr