Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Here what's I have being ''baking''.
    2vGODlH.png

it reminds me of a sun sat
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CrabbymarcusCrabbymarcus Posts: 4 New Member
    Happy 18th to all! Well done for making this game EA and hope for the sims 5 to be coming soon!!! DEFO doing this challenge, Loads love Crabbymarcus
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I rolled off my bed in happiness. I don't I'll be joining the sim challenge but good lucks to those that are participating. :)
    2vc864m.jpg

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Awwww what about me? I made one of them myself!
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    I love all those cakes everyone is having a lot of creativity because each of them is different and unique. Many are stunning, others are colorful, and the rest is unique. Congratulations and my best wishes for all of you.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    0NxFRwJ.png
    I made an epic Rainbow Cake with colorful plumbobs. I just got the gnome on the white spot as a start spot with different levels with colors here's the list what I was remembering

(Green Plumbob) World 18-1 - Green Grass Town (A grassland/town-themed level that resembles Pleasentview and Riverview)
    (World Adventures Plumbob) World 18-2 - Golden Desert (A large-desert level that takes inspirations of Al Simhara, Egypt)
    (Island Paradise Plumbob) World 18-3 Wavy Isle (A water surrounded beach-covered island level that inspired by Twikkii Island and Isla Paradiso)
    (Supernatural Plumbob) World 18-4 Magic Forest (A forest-themed level with witches and fairies and resembled Magic Town and Moonlight Falls)
    (Seasons Plumbob) World 18-5 Shiny Snowland (An ice-themed level that takes place during the night resembling Veronaville and Aurora Skies)
    (Pets Plumbob) World 18-6 Coyote Canyon (A mountainous level with several coyotes and inspired by Three Lakes and Lucky Palms)
    (Generations Plumbob) World 18-7 Floating Toy Skyworld (A sky level with several toys with no inspirations and resembles to other worlds)
    (Late Night Plumbob) World 18-8 Fiery City (A city level that becomes a lava-themed with falling meteors and resembles Bridgeport)

These might look more than Mario games :D

your cake looks so bright its like it lights up I like it
    it would be great for a dance party and it would look really cool with fireworks going off around it @12JEREMIA
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    This challenge looked like a lot of fun so I figured I'd try it! I love everyone else's entries! You're all so creative!

4hQnc8p.jpg
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    #thesims18 Here's my entry
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @Idontrcall Oh good I was hoping someone would remake the Pancakes. :D They look great!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited February 2018
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    In any The Sims game head to one of the biggest lots and build a humongous birthday cake - in The Sims style (Plumbobs EVERYWHERE)!
    I have a question about this, and I'm sorry if it's silly, but...

Does the cake build have to be functional? As in, does it need to be a house that the Sims can interact with, or does it just need to be a really cool build? :D
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • BabyAxhelBabyAxhel Posts: 18 Member
    [quote="Haids5987;c-16307038"][quote="EA_Mage;d-934534"]
    In any The Sims game head to one of the biggest lots and build a humongous birthday cake - in The Sims style (Plumbobs EVERYWHERE)!
    [/quote]

Does the cake build have to be functional? As in, does it need to be a house that the Sims can interact with, or does it just need to be a really cool build? :D
    [/quote]

Just a cool build :D
    BabyAxhel wrote: »
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    EA_Mage wrote: »

Just a cool build :D
    Awesome, thank you!!

• PuffyPanda17PuffyPanda17 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can’t post my picture to enter
  • SammyJay1124SammyJay1124 Posts: 1 New Member
    I created the Valentino's - it is uploaded to the Gallery #thesims18 you can search my name: SammyJay1124
  • thepiratepercythepiratepercy Posts: 10 New Member
    I remade the Foofaraw siblings. While searching for reference images I discovered that the two probably weren't as popular for everyone, but I loved their house and Freddy's looks (which were amazing to 7 year old me.) I'm awed by everyone's submissions, especially those who did the cake! I couldn't even picture what the challenge meant in my head, but everyone has been so creative and cute with it. It's inspired me to actually try and start building things from scratch, just to see everything you can do.
  • TayoChanTayoChan Posts: 357 Member

Happy Birthday Sims.

Thanks for sharing 10 years of my life with me, and 18 years with the world.
    MbEvNoX.jpglJioQNC.jpgnNXsCuV.jpg
    All's fair in love, war and mini-games. "Me"
    fN2f7ds.png
    *Sniffles* Our little baby is all grown up! Well, now that the Sims has celebrated its young adult birthday party, I have baked a lovely, grown-up (albeit a little boring) cake and poured fresh tea for the little yearling. Ah, how quickly they grow up!

YaN3pNX.png
    KzGXWTZ.png

Gallery link here
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited February 2018
    Plumbob cupcakes to the one who can guess who this guy is, he is from the sims 1 games ;)
    Shirt needs to be a little lighter blue, but we don't have that option ;)

ANJ5jtl.png
  • UniteSimsUniteSims Posts: 142 Member
    I don’t actually own any of the other sims games anymore...:/ can I choose one from he game now and give them a makeover?
    tell me how good it feels to be needed
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited February 2018
    I don’t actually own any of the other sims games anymore...:/ can I choose one from he game now and give them a makeover?

You could always just google-image a character from sims 1 ,2 or 3 and make them in 4 ;)
  • UniteSimsUniteSims Posts: 142 Member
    The rules don’t say have to make any of them in the previous games though...
    tell me how good it feels to be needed