Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who else likes 70s 80s 90s Stuff?

2...Next

Comments

• venomistressvenomistress Posts: 66 Member
    I have debated getting this SP. I only have a few stuff packs and none of them have really gotten me excited. After seeing all the in game pictures of the clothes, I think I will give 70s 80s 90s a try. Thanks guys!
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    I dont have this 70's 80's 90's Stuff pack but does look kinda cool, you could make your favourite hair bands and have cool vintage furniture
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited November 2017
    Having lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, etc this stuff pack contained nothing new or startling for me. Some nostalgia, maybe, lol. I always like adding new things to my game. The only stuff pack I have not bought is the Katy whatsit one with all the sweet stuff. I just can't make myself want that sort of thing in my game.

I am maybe the only simmer of the world I find this pack useful and I am not a fan of Katy Perry except Chained to the Rythm.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    i'm an old lady myself. so I love these vintage themed packs. I hope they make more.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Kathyrinia wrote: »
    i'm an old lady myself. so I love these vintage themed packs. I hope they make more.

@Kathyrinia, Sadly EA is done making anything new for TS3 as they have moved onto creating packs for TS4.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I love several of the things in it. The only thing I wished was they made it available for the teens to wear. Some of those outfits are very cute on teen, adults...not so much.
    Agree wish the teens could wear the bellbottom pants

d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    I'd love to get the 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff pack. It looks really neat! Although I do wish they could've included 60s-themed stuff. I just want the pack so I could make a Sim of Barry Gibb and dress my Robin Gibb Sim more accurately.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    I lovve 70s/80s/90s! And it might just be because I love those eras already... who knows! :wink:
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    I love, love this stuff pack!!! :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    ~sigh~ I lived through the 70s, 80s and 90s... :neutral: Wonder if I should get the pack for the nostalgia too.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    I like the furniture, a few clothes, and the details with decorations.
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    I love the pack! It's probably my favourite for TS3. And with the whole Let's play thing and whatnot, I'm using it loads nowadays.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • slothoidslothoid Posts: 6 New Member
    Definitely one of my favourite expansion packs. I'm particularly fond of the 70's-esque clothing items.