Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has EA released this sim from the Vampires trailer or has anyone remade him?

Comments

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    A Simmer name zsusensei has created a great version of the black male vampire! Not an official creation, but hey. ^,,^

There are still a few missing, but a lot of them have been uploaded by MaxisCreator_01 - Noble Vampires, Rebellious Vampires, and Virtuous Vampires.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    @okester

I actually just saw that a few moments ago, it looks great but just not quite. There's just something about EA's version that makes him so "irresistible" if you get me.
  • DomagojpanicDomagojpanic Posts: 66 Member
    looking for him as well, a year too late tho
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    i want him too
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited February 2018
    this has been coming up a lot in the past year, so i finally decided to test out a little theory i had...

this is 'dillon derito' from the malpractice trailer for get to work: 2c9081e0ce0b76da6411745a2846a9d0.png

looks familiar, yes?

so, put him into my game (he's in the 'malpractice' household from maxiscreator_01) and had a vampire turn him, just got done editing his dark form, which now looks like: 52af83317ab71cb130e1a7257b6aba77.png

been uploaded as 'missing trailer vampire' under the same username i've got here, unless you want to create him the old-fashioned way i did myself
    Post edited by kalaksed on
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    I asked for him ages ago. He's very uh....delectable, lol
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    this has been coming up a lot in the past year, so i finally decided to test out a little theory i had...

this is 'dillon derito' from the malpractice trailer for get to work: 2c9081e0ce0b76da6411745a2846a9d0.png

looks familiar, yes?

so, put him into my game (he's in the 'malpractice' household from maxiscreator_01) and had a vampire turn him, just got done editing his dark form, which now looks like: 52af83317ab71cb130e1a7257b6aba77.png

been uploaded as 'missing trailer vampire' under the same username i've got here, unless you want to create him the old-fashioned way i did myself

Now all that's left is the female redhead vampire!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    8lw4SZU.png

G6SFaAR.png

aJDNISr.png

OOCRotC.png

These two were not created by me, I downloaded them a year ago when working on my series with them being apart of it. My series is about to end and I have been trying to search for the original creator of these two sim trailer vampires. Found nothing even to going back to where I first think I discovered them at ... :neutral: So, I am going to go ahead and re-upload these guys onto my gallery if any of you need them. It will be a limited time because I not really comfortable re-uploading someone else's creation. Hopefully the original user can be found.

My origin ID should be the same as my username on here. Keep in mind that mines have CC on it but regardless, they should stay true to their vanilla form.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter