Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Mikezumi I am so sorry for your loss. Adding my voice to the crowd, remember the good times. I know that's easier said than done. Believe me when I say, I very much understand what you're going through right now. *hugs*

Well, I played a board game with the Hubs and his friends. If anyone is a fan of Rick and Morty, I played Anatomy park with them. I lost. That's okay. I was confused most of the time.

I always find it funny that after half time, at least at my house, eveyrone kind of settles down. Most of the food, except for snacks, is gone. I've done a lot of cleaning. Now I'm going to relax and play my game some until it's time for everyone to leave. Or if something super awesome happens during the game.

Anyone catch the Peter Dinklage commericial? Loved it. The Han Solo trailer freaked the nerds out here. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I just started my next legacy on my blog. This might be a long one. The way I am playing it that is. It's called Starting Over.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @MamaSimTee , Yeah we were like Tyrion!!! Then of course Morgan Freeman on right after him...win/win!! I gave up on the game The Patriots are not doing so hot..(and coming from MA I best cheer for them).
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi So very sorry for your loss. :::hugs:::
    Your family looks terrific.
    Love the sparing pics!
    lol, looked like John and Beathan both were tired of talking but finally got into it.
    Artair is adorable on the wave station.

@MamaSimTee Hubby has been snickering over the tide commercials, and yes, he loved that commercial with Peter. I don't watch GOT so had no clue who he was, but it was fun. He had not heard about the Hans Solo movie so he is thrilled with that. He loved the Morgan Freeman one too.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Mikezumi Even though words probably can't help right now, I am very sorry about your loss. Your family looks amazing. I love the new baby's hair colour.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @Mikezumi, I am so sorry for your loss! I know there are no words to provide comfort during this time, but I’ll be thinking of you and your family.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Thank you all for your well wishes *hugs* It is a hard time but I find comfort in the fact that I was with him a few hours before he passed. I know the funeral will be hard time for all of us as they always feel so final but we have each other :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    27797486_364311707311737_2563305987551764478_o.jpg?oh=7cee1be484c6d02536eb0991207e80c9&oe=5ADCC843
    Michael decided to take Francine out to the pond.When they arrived, he popped the question(I use a mod that allows inactives to propose)

27500189_364311703978404_5768732079708463610_o.jpg?oh=451dfb97938fa042c2182f0aec6b18f0&oe=5B181BD7
    Of course she said yes!

27503651_364322553977319_5300061957407838270_o.jpg?oh=748e91dbaa14457f894dcf4b09cc2af1&oe=5B123AAB
    She decided to throw a bachelorette party before the wedding.
  • Options

They are back! I hope I will have an update on the Ballan family tomorrow. Alice has aged up. It was her birthday party that finally crashed that save, and I do have some pics saved from it that I will post. I just had to share this sweet kiss from two of my favorites.

25215952137_a85c532da4_c.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Mikezumi: Sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs for you and your family.

@CravenLestat: Awesome pictures and patterns and videos.

@lisasc360: Thanks for the welcome back. Yes, I'm feeling better except that the cough is still here.

@emorrill: Hope everything is well with you.

@Charlottesmom: Love that your puppy Emma is doing better. Give her a big puppy smooch for me.

@TadOlson: Awesome start on your world.

@PalmArrow: Lovely supernatural pictures.

@msbeckycat: Will try to read your new legacy.

@Karritz: Need to watch your videos

@king_of_simcity7: Nice pictures

@polrbear: Awesome pictures

@bekkasan: Thanks for the welcome back

@Nikkei_Simmer: Need to read your story from the beginning as I love NCIS and isn't JAG the original and then NCIS?

@Silverofdreams30: Awesome pictures

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment. :)

:) Smile!

• Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Mikezumi Beathan is gonna be a heart-breaker when he grows up. What A cutie!
    @bekkasan Wow, I'm in awe what a beautiful build :o
    @CravenLestat that house is beautiful Dragon Valley here it comes :)
    @Charlottesmom do you ever make a bad looking guy? ...lol
  • Options
    mamabear1mamabear1 Posts: 25 Member
    I have been playing Sims 3 pets, which is great. I have sims 3 seasons and high end loft expansion pack. I made my own family in seasons. It started with the parents they ended up having 6 kids, I ended up moving 3 out. One was a villian and her and the mother just couldn't get along. I had moved the family to a different town when I acquired the pets version and that's when i moved out 3 of the kids. They couldn't get along with the mothers cat. :( The dad of the family tragically drowned in a pool, one of the other kids still at home got married and had a son. I didn't realize how old his wife was but she was older then I thought and died also unexpectedly. The mother is already aged to max level but is still kicking. I think she has everlasting life or something. I love the sims 3, I played a trial game of sims 4 and the only thing really I liked better on it was the fact the baby really acted and moved around like a baby and the toddlers actually slept in a toddler bed instead of a crib and could get baths. Wish they would bring that to sims 3. I would be happy, happy, happy!!!!!!! :) :) :)
  • Options
    BabyAxhelBabyAxhel Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! Is anyone still active on this thread?
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Puddinroy Thanks

@bekkasan Hope the game was good for those wh owatched hehe
    Lovely update and congrats to her aging up,

@Mikezumi sorry for your loss, hugs.

@coco Nice sim saw you posted later.

As it has been silent here over night, not much else for
    me to comment on now.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited February 2018
    Sorry I wasn't able to do comments today. It's quiet so I'll post. Here are a few images from my play session on the weekend.

Henry and Alisha's daughter Sophia. I have 10th generation sims like this and others are just plain pudding. I think she's pretty cute though.
    Screenshot-31.jpg

Spencer looking too cool for school. On their first day I get a notification that prom is on Sunday, so only a few days away. Cue me going ahhhhhhhhh. I don't think there's anyone cute enough to be their dates :cold_sweat:
    They can't go with their cousins... can they??
    TS3_W_2018-02-02_17-49-24-46.png

This one just makes me laugh. The backyard is just so overrun at this point. Trying to fit a horse onto a tiny lot is just not easy. I spotted 12 rodents and some of the gnomes came to play. Oh yeah, I have heaps more gnomes... this is just some of them.
    TS3_W_2018-02-04_12-55-37-56.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Sorry about the bad news :( I hope that you are able to come back here soon

@bekkasan Nice update from Champs Les Sims and beautiful pictures of the chapel :smile:

@Springfairy556 Nice scenery for the engagement :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@coco Nice looking Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here you go all, and thank you for the kind comments <3 .Did not know what to take pictures of.

2 bedroom
    2 bathroom
    Office
    Kitchen
    Dining room
    Laundry area in carport
    Hot tub
    Pool
    No CC

Download link below

By the way my test sim was abducted and it ticked me off cause am kinda rushing this morning

eVBC7bg.png

d1myuZ4.png

3hnBLa1.png

9QaTIDL.png

xzHZ2zO.png

hLKJeA9.png

PIHmPlU.png

cBRWANP.png

gBgezmi.png

FwZkm5Q.png

HfeI9Ha.png

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9187427

Hope you love it

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Good work with the build! :smiley: Shame about having a Sim abducted, always happens at the most inconvenient of times :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Download link added to my post

But now want to share a cool picture

:love:

dZmWWZE.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Beautiful mermaid :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @bekkasan: Your cathedral is breathtaking! And the gondola ride - oooh is that a woohoo spot? - I have it, I've just never used it! Love the pictures!

@coco - Henry and Alisha's daughter is very cute! What's her name? I'm also digging those kitchen cabinets - do you know where you got them?

@CravenLestat - The house looks AWESOME! Gotcha rec-a-roo'd!
  • Options
    :o@aricarai I think you are the first person ever to not only give a normal rec but A REC-A -ROO

dCe3RZC.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Springfairy556 Congrats to your sim. :)

@imdragonit Thank you! :)

@mamabear1 welcome to the thread and sims 3. Yes, some of those things would have been nice in Sims 3, but, they are not adding things anymore. You can bathe toddlers with store content though. https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:59921&section=UpSell It comes up on the daily deal several times during the rotation so you can buy it cheaper when it comes up on the deal. More info on the Daily deals here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/866448/daily-deal-dd-rotation-and-sales-help-continuation-of-september-list/p1

@BabyAxhel Hi, lol, one of the most active threads on the forum.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :) It was a fun game to watch since we didn't really care who won, neither team a favorite of ours. Both teams played well and it could have gone either way up until the last few minutes so that was fun. Some of the commercials were lots of fun.

@coco The girls look cute in their teen outfits, well, cant see one's face, but I love her hair. I have that one in a folder somewhere to add to game. Love the busy backyard. I love the chipmunks! How'd you get so many of them? When we lived in NC we had a family of them living in the backyard and we had to teach the cats to leave them alone, and they did learn.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks

@CravenLestat The cottage is so cute and would love to use it for someone, but, probably won't be able to install it because I don't have all the stuff installed and I think that is why the last thing wouldn't install. :( I've saved it to my saved homes folder on my desktop so I can use it someday. I got so much of your stuff you have your own sub folder in that folder! lol I love the windows in the kitchen and wish they had made one of them popped open a bit for fresh air.
    Smexy mermaid!

@aricarai Thank you! I love the gondola, but the original venue is beautiful, but, just weird with how they built stuff and I tried to renovate it and the buildings were just too tiny so gave up. They are like the backdrops on movie sets with only a few tiles inside. So, I built my own. You can actually woohoo anywhere along the gondola ride, but, I thought a tunnel of love gave a bit more privacy, lol, except for the poor gondolier. I still need to finish the inn and the bistro, but, missed my Ballan family, so went back to them for a bit.
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Page 2310 continued:
    @Charlottesmom Andre is handsome, great job :) I love that goofy expression he's wearing when he gets stuck in the elevator. Ahh Connor, no one kicks a hole through the fourth wall like you do.
    @Karritz Thanks for linking your thread :) I don't have the sculpting skill in my game so I didn't have much of an idea on what to expect. There are some really nice looking ones there, and also... toilets?

Page 2311:
    @CravenLestat Amazing job on the house! Haha, I love how even the pool float matches the colour of the pool.
    @gerefteast Still having fun with the photo editor I see. Awesome job, I love your new avatar :)
    @PalmArrow Aww, looks like the unicorn has taken a liking to Cora. Congratulations on Kai mastering fishing!
    @Silverofdreams30 Congratulations Kate, can't wait to see the baby :) Very nice dramatic shot of the half moon. Maggie is a cutie, I just hope she doesn't get to your adorable birdy.
    @plushtrap_107 Congratulations on everyone getting A's. Indeed, the university world is beautiful - it's a shame I don't see very many scenery shots from there. And well, I guess for Cyrus, home is where you use your computer most comfortably.

Will catch up with feedback tomorrow. Until then, happy Simming :>
  • Options
    I have ben playing the game today trying to warm up for when I next do some filming. As @bekkasan pointed out I had some issues with my last film and green screens. This is a bug related to Windows Movie maker and I will have to take the video down if I cannot resolve it.

I have a few pictures from today though and I will start with some poses with Emily :smile:

27503300_10155302486356497_6932956643692749076_o.jpg?oh=935d4c9e5b4df289272625897b636ef3&oe=5AE685F9

27624998_10155302486361497_3172122551212398213_o.jpg?oh=47114c530b180d443f0659279992da57&oe=5AE1F1F5

27503255_10155302486706497_9218099905818587297_o.jpg?oh=7432d6406a063c03467f68a34652d52f&oe=5AE695E2

27503291_10155302486741497_3515494402468741246_o.jpg?oh=2dc9533134feb8e1b8778852d5bdf4a5&oe=5AE29B63

27500380_10155302486711497_3575633853412440020_o.jpg?oh=995975d8420dbd0d36852d8dbead737e&oe=5B25E75E
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top