Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most amount of kids you've ever had in one family?

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Four is the most I've had. Now three of them are kids and one is a toddler.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Five, from todler to teen. Now I have one family with four toddlers :o and one child.
  • LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    Six: one teen, three children and two toddlers :)
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I ts3 I had 5 at one point? But in ts4 Ive only had up to 3
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    I like to keep my household total number at maximum 6 so I always end up planning for 4 kids max but that'll be 2 sets at their young adult stage and another 2 sets at their adult age when the first of the other two kids is almost a teenager. But this game have constantly surprised me with bundle of twins and triplets soooo...
  • LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    When the toddlers first came out, I made a childless family-oriented couple and had them adopt six random toddlers through computer. I'm sort of thinking of them as an orphanage, aka raising the kids, then they move out, then they'll adopt more toddlers.

I play rotational, a lot of different families, depending on what catches my interest at the time. I also have aging off, so there's no rush with anything. They're currently children, and probably wouldn't need much before they're done with childhood aspirations and can age up.

The couple took work-from-home jobs and pretty much just devoted their lives to tending to the six. When they first started going to school it was all 'what do we do with all this free time?' Didn't need nannies or butlers or maids though, worked fine!

Besides that household, I tend to have children at much much slower pace. Sure I have a guy who has five daughters, but I think only two of them are age-mates and grew up as children together, and that's only because one of them is an unplanned alien.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Triplets and twins. It was hard with 5 toddlers
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    10 in the sims 4
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I think in the sims 4, 5 is the max number of kids I've had. If we're talking about all sims games, I've had 6 before, BUT if we're talking about how many kids that weren't necessarily in the family I had this crazy tycoon dude who once had 15 kids -14 of them girls. That's definitely the most number of a children any of my sims has ever had!
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    7 but I don't have my game set to ignore the 8 person family limit. One parent and 7 toddlers is a lot to handle :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    The most I've had at one time in Sims 4 is 5. My female gave birth to triplets, and then when she married her husband he brought two kids with him. All five are close in age too, so at one point I had five toddlers to deal with. At times it was stressful but it wasn't so bad now that I think about it, and I actually enjoyed it. It was a very busy household for awhile, and it still kind of is but now all of the kids are teenagers and the triplets are on the cusp of young adulthood.
  • ArmaniArmani Posts: 31 Member
    Probably 4

Anything more is just too much.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    6 is the most, but it was in TS2 if that counts.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've had 7 children in the household but only so I could make them look like village of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kids and have the evil trait. I'm thinking of doing a prison laundry challenge with a group of them though..
    With normal-ish families not over 3 usually before I'm pulling my hair out.
    egTcBMc.png
  • NajpajNajpaj Posts: 16 Member
    I think 8 or more? lol ts3 I had a save with life span set to long and any time the family oriented mother wished for a new kid she had one, but they were also extra fertile. So first was triplets, then twins, and I think at least 1 more set of twins, if not more kids somewhere in there lol
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Fifteen, though toward the end I was having my couple just adopt older kids to skip the baby and toddler stages.
    image.png
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    10 but it was for 100 baby challenge and my save wasn't working so i had to delete it ;n;
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    6 but the game was totally buggy, now one moved out and it's still buggy... I hope it goes away at some point (lots of time freezing, Sims leaving late for work etc).
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Five in my legacy save. My founder's wife had twins then the next pregnancy was triplets it was crazy there for awhile.
  • Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    I'm playing two families right now. (different saves) One has 5 children and 3 grandchildren-so far. The other has 4 children and 2 grandchildren.

I had a Sims 3 save where I had the guy going around cheating on his wife and had a bunch of girlfriends and he had like 10 kids. It was hilarious, until one of the kids noticed his dad cheating on his mom and started crying. I stop watching him for five minutes and the guy starts making out with a baby-momma with his wife and kid right there... guess it was my fault for hooking him up with all those other women behind his wife's back. I felt so bad, I haven't played that save since. :'(
  • PoppySimmerPoppySimmer Posts: 8 New Member
    i cant stand when they ask to spray the monster under the bed because they disturb my sim's sleep lol
  • Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    i cant stand when they ask to spray the monster under the bed because they disturb my sim's sleep lol

Holey cow! I know, right!? I cancel it asap and have them nap until they can go back to sleep. Why scared kids can nap when they are too frightened to sleep will forever confuse me.
  • Seven toddlers, it was a lot to handle but I did it until they aged up to children. Now it's like a walk in the park since they can take care of themselves mostly.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    6 kids is the most I've ever had in one family
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Seven. One single father and seven daughters, ranging in age from toddler to teenager. That was back in TS2, though.