Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make the sims look exactly like you?

2...Next

Comments

• LileyPadLileyPad Posts: 1 New Member
    Im also looking for someone to make me a sim from my photo. Every time I try it just doesn't turn out right.
  • TRACER87TRACER87 Posts: 2 New Member
    How can i make a sim that looks like me
  • ChrisLLR2831ChrisLLR2831 Posts: 74 Member
    svlyn wrote: »
    I will try my best to make you. How do you want to look, what expansions do you own?

Can I get in on that action?
  • badwhoulfbaybadwhoulfbay Posts: 2 New Member
    Could someone make a sim for me? I'm a big perfectionist but I'm not that good at making sims look like people.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Could someone make a sim for me? I'm a big perfectionist but I'm not that good at making sims look like people.

I am still making the sims you all wish for. If you place the request and some good photos in my own thread. Here. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/917547/ill-make-the-sims-you-wish-for#latest
  • DevancoontailzDevancoontailz Posts: 4 New Member
    I would be super happy if someone could make a sim of me! I can send pics! I can never make a sim look like me!
  • eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    Ive tried many times and still cannot made them similar like real life!
  • tasouuutasouuu Posts: 5 New Member
    Could anyone help me as well? Thanks in advance!
  • ArmaniArmani Posts: 31 Member
    It takes practice
  • xXBaileyBearXxxXBaileyBearXx Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="svlyn;c-14466815"]I am so glad your happy with it. Seems other people like it too. [/quote]

Do you think maybe you could make one of me and my friend???
  • PleukzazaPleukzaza Posts: 28 Member
    Can anybody do my friend and I?
  • Dayton0anthonyDayton0anthony Posts: 1 New Member
    Would anyone be kind enough to make me in the sims? I would really love it!!
  • jane_dsjane_ds Posts: 8 New Member
    I could possibly help you guys if you still need help!
  • Abaebates08Abaebates08 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="jane_ds;c-16414815"]I could possibly help you guys if you still need help! [/quote]

Do me please email : abaebates@yahoo.com
  • myharvtlmyharvtl Posts: 1 New Member
    Could anybody make me and friends "sims" that look like us? if you do, I would really appreciate it. Email: Harvensteens24@gmail.com
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello @myharvtl :) Welcome to the forums
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958955/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
  • TheSilentWindTheSilentWind Posts: 9 New Member
    You can get custom content for certain cosmetics, clothes, and perhaps other things if the base game doesn't provide what you want.
  • DrWh0_fanDrWh0_fan Posts: 1 New Member
    If someone could make a sim to look exactly like me, then please could you contact me about it, thanks
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2019
    I am a keen Portrait and Animal/pet painter so I really enjoy making Sims as you can see in my Gif below. I can make CC or nonCC. You can send me a shot that you want me to copy to my PM if you can as yet. I have made several before. I will put up the Simself here or in your PM. Don't put them here as any personal things including pictures are not allowed to go up in this forum. I send you a shot of the your simself once it is completed to your PM or in here for your approval, and if you want anything changed don't hesitate to say. Any shots you include will be deleted afterwards. Please make sure your eyes are clear as the whole character lies in your eyes.

I am in the process of making a blog purely for the sims and competitions I run or compete in as well as a gallery of the sims I've made. I will let you all know when it is completed and published. For now if you would like to see some of the Sims I have already made, you can check out those I've done and are in the gallery. My ID is Jendowoz or Jendowoz0612 in the gallery where my friend and I made medieval builds and I made the Sims to go with them. See them here...Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek

If you could include these details it will be helpful thanks:
    • CC or NoCC?
    • The name you would like your simself to be called (first and last)
    • What Aspiration you'd like your simself to have.
    • Which Traits you would like your simself to have.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• SimmerSeasonSimmerSeason Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Alkatraz91 said:
    > i need someone to make a sims from photo :(

same

anyone willing to?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I might be going crazy or something like that, but I swear that in one of the console games (might've been on The Urbz), you could've used an special camera, a gadget for your console, to take pictures of you and all to create a sim that looked exactly like you.
    I would loveeeee this feature to be in a newer game, cuz it could use more advanced tech tio make better and more accurate looking simselfs.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    @Karon I totally remember this but I believe I had it for the first sims on pc. You could upload a photo and it would put it as your sims head but it always looked a little blocky and weird. I'm sure with how advanced things are now they could totally do it again and make it better looking
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @Karon I totally remember this but I believe I had it for the first sims on pc. You could upload a photo and it would put it as your sims head but it always looked a little blocky and weird. I'm sure with how advanced things are now they could totally do it again and make it better looking

@Clousinators i remember a website i used to access some time ago where i could place two pictures of two different people to see what their baby would looks like. If i added my picture or someone that wasn't in the database I would have to set each picture myself. It would come to me adding points where the pupil was, where the eyebrow started, where it ended, the top and bottom of the eyebrows, the cupids bow, the bottom of the upper lip, etc... Kinda like those dots used in the cgi movies when they use live actors to animate?! If they added something like that, then we could also add the dots in a side picture showing things like where the tip of the nose is, where the ears are in the head, etc... I think the game could translate those informations to recreate us in a simself.
  • KchassaKchassa Posts: 2 New Member
    > @svlyn said:
    > I just started making sims but i think i can make sims look like people. It's similar to drawing folks in real life. I start with the shape of the face. Look for the shape of it. Some folks have heart shaped faces, some round, some square. Then look at the chin, just look at the shape of the chin and put that in. Then look at the nose, is it a ski nose? Does it have an arch? Is it narrow? Is there a bulb on it? and put that in. Then look at the mouth, look for the one that has your basic shape. Do the same for your eyes and eye brows. At this point your face is not going to look like you, your going to have to modify each feature and mold them till your face appears. The important thing is to get the main features in first and then you make them smaller, bigger, more curved, less curved, fuller etc. I hope this helps you. It's so much fun attempting to make real life sims.
    >
    > on yes, work from pictures and look at all angles of your face, including side profile.

Hey, you could help me with this, i am not good at creating sims, and i really wanted someone to make myself on the sims 4, since i started playing i wish i could play with myself, would you help me with this?
  • KchassaKchassa Posts: 2 New Member
    I wanted someone to do this for me