Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh did you lose access to the story as it used to be?

my mods broke . and since ayden is bugging me to write it exactly the way i always do i have too. or he'll glitch my game til i get it right.

ayden is my generation 2 heir. hes a loveable yet demanding child who likes his own way. he made it all the way to elder last time then i think he looked up reincarnation . instead of dying my game glitched. i have no proof but i think ayden did it on purpose.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

my mods broke . and since ayden is bugging me to write it exactly the way i always do i have too. or he'll glitch my game til i get it right.

ayden is my generation 2 heir. hes a loveable yet demanding child who likes his own way. he made it all the way to elder last time then i think he looked up reincarnation . instead of dying my game glitched. i have no proof but i think ayden did it on purpose.

Don't you just love Ayden? XD @Shadami he's my favourite Bender. <3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh goodness. I guess i need to read that one as well at some point. So many good stories to read. that curse you all and my brain. Inspire me to write even more!
    Oh goodness. I guess i need to read that one as well at some point. So many good stories to read. that curse you all and my brain. Inspire me to write even more!

@Shadami yeah definitely worth a read. The Benders are so much fun. XD
    Is there a table of contents somewhere so I can start at the beginning? :D

@Shadami unfortunately, I cannot find a table of contents, but this is the earliest chapter I can find. I'll see if I can find an earlier, as it doesn't sound like a first chapter, but the earliest chapter on this blog is this one here.
    edited February 2018
    Well hopefully it's a good place to start. ^^

I also may have started ANOTHER story.... because i can't be stopped.
    edited February 2018
    Well hopefully it's a good place to start. ^^

I also may have started ANOTHER story.... because i can't be stopped.

@Shadami I think so. It's the start of a new generation, well, close enough.

EDIT: Wait I didn't see that second bit. Awesome. I'll have a read. :)
    Wow I read that really fast. xD I was somehow thinking there was going to be more chapters. for some reason I thought it said it was from 2015. looking again, no idea where i even got that.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Wow I read that really fast. xD I was somehow thinking there was going to be more chapters. for some reason I thought it said it was from 2015. looking again, no idea where i even got that.

@Shadami @friendsfan367 's save keeps getting bugged so that she's has to rewrites..
    6adMCGP.gif

i'm sorry work was a little nuts we ha a fil in guy. who managed to cut himself10 minutes after i started we ran out of dish soap about a hour in and i was runiing around trying to deliver food and get people what they needed and checked in. we have a system like disneyland for that. so i'm a little tired and need coffee and missed your post.

thank you madam lee. one of the reason i wanted coffee was to catch up the story and things like table of contents. its hard to type with your eyes closed. not impossible just hard.

it wasn't i always say sorry when i start over.

it wasn't i always say sorry when i start over.

I figured it wasn't your earliest post. It was just the earliest I could find.
    @simscognito guess which OBVIOUS Disney song is Fred and George's theme song?
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited February 2018

im writing tonight. i needed a cookie break. yes cog before dinner.

Look, at least it's not ice cream... unless it's an ice-cream sandwich????

its not dinner time yet thats my appatizer.
    MadameLee wrote: »

Uhm.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum???? Or is it Hakuna Matata???

its not dinner time yet thats my appatizer.

Oh right... so it's the afternoon snack? Well, you always need one of those.... ;) What biscuit is it?

Uhm.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum???? Or is it Hakuna Matata???

2nd one..
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited February 2018
    Isobel Facilier is darn scary-looking
    Pm4FXdv.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    That's okay. :D bugs happen. I did like the story though.
    Pm4FXdv.png

Oh my! He looks like he should be in a horror film as the murderous toddler!
    Pm4FXdv.png

Oh my! He looks like he should be in a horror film as the murderous toddler!

she..not he.. and no one suspects the toddler OR the girl.
    6adMCGP.gif
    That's okay. :D bugs happen. I did like the story though.

@Shadami It's awesome and Ayden just cracks me up! He's such a rascal! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top