Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    wheelsun03 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! My name is Hayley. I am from Wichita, KS. The sims have always been a part of my life and I love it. I am here to try to make some new friends of some friends to chat with on Orgin. My username is hwilson03 if you would like to add me!!

Hello @wheelsun03 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that playing The Sims has always been a part of your life. It is an enjoyable way of taking a break from real life and is fun also!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, posting about the sims in your games, and meeting and chatting with felllow simmers on the threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SimpostorSimpostor Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello!

I am Simpostor. I have been playing Sims since I got a free copy of Sims 1 in a magazine over a decade ago. I mainly play Sims 3 now but I jump back to Sims 2 every now and then, when nostalgia hits.
    I don't have really a favourite EP as all of the EPs add interactions, objects and subtle changes in gameplay that add up to make The Sims 3 the awesome game it is.
    The only criticism I have on the game is the requirement to be connected to the internet for all of the new EPs. I live in South Africa: data costs here are really high and so is the Dollar to Rand exchange rate which means the games are really expensive to buy and then you have to spend money on data as well to be able to install them. Not cool.
    Simpostor wrote: »
    Hello!

I am Simpostor. I have been playing Sims since I got a free copy of Sims 1 in a magazine over a decade ago. I mainly play Sims 3 now but I jump back to Sims 2 every now and then, when nostalgia hits.
    I don't have really a favourite EP as all of the EPs add interactions, objects and subtle changes in gameplay that add up to make The Sims 3 the awesome game it is.
    The only criticism I have on the game is the requirement to be connected to the internet for all of the new EPs. I live in South Africa: data costs here are really high and so is the Dollar to Rand exchange rate which means the games are really expensive to buy and then you have to spend money on data as well to be able to install them. Not cool.

Hello @Simposter :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming as a result of getting a free copy of the original Sims 1, and that led you to then enjoying playing Sims 2 and 3. The expansion packs for the games add very enjoyable features, activities, items, venues and new worlds to the game! It is always exciting and special when buying a new expansion pack to explore all the details of it!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Hello there!
    I've been playing the sims for years and I still enjoy it. I didn't played sims 1 and 2 much, I was more into the sims 3 but when the sims 4 came I found myself loving it more ( even though I didn't like it at first, the game started to get better after a few packs were added.) .I wasn't using the gallery thing until the last summer except downloading lots but now I am actively using it too.
    So, Happy simming everyone :))
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    Hello there!
    I've been playing the sims for years and I still enjoy it. I didn't played sims 1 and 2 much, I was more into the sims 3 but when the sims 4 came I found myself loving it more ( even though I didn't like it at first, the game started to get better after a few packs were added.) .I wasn't using the gallery thing until the last summer except downloading lots but now I am actively using it too.
    So, Happy simming everyone :))

Hello @GamingTweety :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims many years, and that you started playing Sims 4 when it was released. It is great that you are now sharing your creations through the Gallery :) Simmers would enjoy having your creations in their game. It is very nice seeing all the creative builds that simmers create!
  • uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    Hello! I'm uglypisces, and obviously I am a pisces, hehe. :) I've basically grown up with the Sims, and it takes up a pretty big portion of my life. When I'm not playing the Sims, I'm probably swimming or out spending time with family and friends. I love swimming and running, but I also love to eat, so that's an interesting "balance." I have two cats and one dog, a younger brother, and we all live with our mom. :) This forum was so nice of you to make, I know it makes the new forumers feel even more comfortable in this environment. I look forward to making lasting friendships with people who share the love of simming with me. <3
    uglypisces wrote: »
    Hello! I'm uglypisces, and obviously I am a pisces, hehe. :) I've basically grown up with the Sims, and it takes up a pretty big portion of my life. When I'm not playing the Sims, I'm probably swimming or out spending time with family and friends. I love swimming and running, but I also love to eat, so that's an interesting "balance." I have two cats and one dog, a younger brother, and we all live with our mom. :) This forum was so nice of you to make, I know it makes the new forumers feel even more comfortable in this environment. I look forward to making lasting friendships with people who share the love of simming with me. <3

Hello @uglypisces :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that simming has been a big part of your life as you are growing up. It is fun and enjoyable watching our sims living their lives in our games! If you have the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs ep, you would enjoy making simversions of your two cats and your dog!
    Swimming and running are great physical activities to do. It is nice spending time outdoors, and is great for our minds and bodies.
    It is always nice taste testing new foods!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Kalyx116Kalyx116 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi!!!!!! All beautiful sim roses! Or shall I say watermelons and apples...peaches or pears...nector. Well, I really don't like my 'irl' in real life name, so call me Kaly :) how bout them apples? I play The Sims 3 + have sims in a house right now 1)Becky Baker 2)Jenny Cantina (custom) 3) Joel Astroman (totally ghost). In real life, I've always been fond of Audrey Hepburn & could be a real possibility for another sim down the line, but not sure. My last sim I made was Circe Beaker, but due to an abrupt end of CAS choosing an outfit I lost her. I will skip outfits in the future to avoid a real catastrophe like this again. Anyways. That day is over. It broke my heart, maybe a little but am a free bird now. Actually really, only a flying fish do to me being pisces. I used to have a cat in real life a long time ago, that used to play and hunt things for me. And visa versa. I do miss her very much, a calico. I had to move and leave things behind. In her memory, as well as a kitten that was abused on the news, I gave a cat a home in my simhood. I call them Hardie. A kitten survivor
    Kalyx116 wrote: »
    Hi!!!!!! All beautiful sim roses! Or shall I say watermelons and apples...peaches or pears...nector. Well, I really don't like my 'irl' in real life name, so call me Kaly :) how bout them apples? I play The Sims 3 + have sims in a house right now 1)Becky Baker 2)Jenny Cantina (custom) 3) Joel Astroman (totally ghost). In real life, I've always been fond of Audrey Hepburn & could be a real possibility for another sim down the line, but not sure. My last sim I made was Circe Beaker, but due to an abrupt end of CAS choosing an outfit I lost her. I will skip outfits in the future to avoid a real catastrophe like this again. Anyways. That day is over. It broke my heart, maybe a little but am a free bird now. Actually really, only a flying fish do to me being pisces. I used to have a cat in real life a long time ago, that used to play and hunt things for me. And visa versa. I do miss her very much, a calico. I had to move and leave things behind. In her memory, as well as a kitten that was abused on the news, I gave a cat a home in my simhood. I call them Hardie. A kitten survivor

Hello @Kalyx116 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play Sims 3. It would be very nice if you create a simversion of Audrey Hepburn. She would be great for you to enjoy having in your game.
    It is special that you have a cat in your sims world that is in memory of your cat that you used to have where you lived in your real life <3 You would enjoy seeing your sims interracting with the cat.
  • HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    hello to all night owls.
    Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Just joined the forums. Really enjoying it so far
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Just joined the forums. Really enjoying it so far

Hello @Rockannie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful information about playing The Sims, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game!
  • Simsgirl20Simsgirl20 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello im Danielle im a big simmer i been plyjng since sims 1 i have some missing from my collection but i got alot alot of sim games. Im pretty obsessed lol. I hope to make friends on the game when i get my internet back i only have my phone to message on here with for now. I post pictures on facebook and stuff and i just love it :).
    Simsgirl20 wrote: »
    Hello im Danielle im a big simmer i been plyjng since sims 1 i have some missing from my collection but i got alot alot of sim games. Im pretty obsessed lol. I hope to make friends on the game when i get my internet back i only have my phone to message on here with for now. I post pictures on facebook and stuff and i just love it :).

Hello @Simsgirl20 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
    I am sorry that you are without internet access at the moment. I hope that you will be able to get back your internet connection very soon. It is nice that you post simming pictures on Facebook. People would enjoy looking at pictures of your sims that are in your game.
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    Hello, my name is Luis, I am from California and I have been playing with The Sims since 2003 with The Sims. In 2004 I started playing with The Sims 2 and I enjoyed it a lot. The game that I play the most is The Sims 3 since 2009 and I play The Sims 4 too. According to the rules of the forum in 2014 it was prohibited to have your real name as username in the forum and I believe that my username was changed to something hard to memorize because I wasn´t able to recover it. My old email got hacked last year and I decided to buy a new game in order for me to register and be able to participate in the forum. I am looking forward to met new players and talk about our favorite games.
  • Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    Hello and welcome...
    Hello, my name is Luis, I am from California and I have been playing with The Sims since 2003 with The Sims. In 2004 I started playing with The Sims 2 and I enjoyed it a lot. The game that I play the most is The Sims 3 since 2009 and I play The Sims 4 too. According to the rules of the forum in 2014 it was prohibited to have your real name as username in the forum and I believe that my username was changed to something hard to memorize because I wasn´t able to recover it. My old email got hacked last year and I decided to buy a new game in order for me to register and be able to participate in the forum. I am looking forward to met new players and talk about our favorite games.

Hello @Hunter_Cottoneye :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original The Sims, then that led you on to playing the later versions also. Each of the versions are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    If you would like to try to recover your old user name and account, you could be in touch with EA_Mage on her wall and she may be able to help you. It is not nice for you that your old email got hacked :(
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences .
  • ArmaniArmani Posts: 31 Member
    Hi

I'm from Flint, Michigan. I'm not a hardcore fan of this game, although I am a fan. I have purchased Sims 3 and Sims 3 - Weather Expansion Pack.
    edited February 2018
    Armani wrote: »
    Hi

I'm from Flint, Michigan. I'm not a hardcore fan of this game, although I am a fan. I have purchased Sims 3 and Sims 3 - Weather Expansion Pack.

Hello @Armani :)
    It is great that you own Sims 3 and the seasons expansion pack. The expansion pack adds many special features to the game! It is great seeing the various weather conditions, and the ever changing landscape of the world depending on the season is very nice! Our sims can enjoy doing the various seasonal activities.
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I've been posting here and there but somehow missed this thread!

I'm Anna and I'm from Texas. I own both Sims 3 and 4, but have only been playing Sims 4 lately. I've just recently purchased the Get Together and City Living expansion packs, so now I have all four, and that's been really exciting. I don't know which one I like best, but City Living has been a lot of fun, and I really enjoy having pets in game. I've always loved The Sims (since Sims 2, I think!) and I'm excited to talk to others about it. I can't wait to become a full member! :D
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • MoonflowflyMoonflowfly Posts: 8 New Member
    Good tidings fellow simmers! :smiley:

I'm from Wales in the UK which a lot of people across the globe seem unaware of the Welsh existence haha. Any-who I have been playing The Sims since it's original which makes me feel quite old now... I love the Sims as i'm super creative, love building, decorating and if I knew how i'd create CC and share with everybody but it's a bit beyond my limitations of time and skills at this point.
    I'd like to create stories from screenshots as I used to with the older games but my little laptop doesn't have the power to hold too much for TS4 + all my CC :( I hope to become a full member so that I can get involved a little more and chit chat about The Sims with everybody else!
    rebellark wrote: »
    I've been posting here and there but somehow missed this thread!

I'm Anna and I'm from Texas. I own both Sims 3 and 4, but have only been playing Sims 4 lately. I've just recently purchased the Get Together and City Living expansion packs, so now I have all four, and that's been really exciting. I don't know which one I like best, but City Living has been a lot of fun, and I really enjoy having pets in game. I've always loved The Sims (since Sims 2, I think!) and I'm excited to talk to others about it. I can't wait to become a full member! :D

Hello @rebellark :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you own both Sims 3 and 4. They are both very enjoyable to play. It is great that you now own the four Sims 4 expansion packs! They each many special features, worilds, activities , and build mode and cas items to the game!,
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on their forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
    Good tidings fellow simmers! :smiley:

I'm from Wales in the UK which a lot of people across the globe seem unaware of the Welsh existence haha. Any-who I have been playing The Sims since it's original which makes me feel quite old now... I love the Sims as i'm super creative, love building, decorating and if I knew how i'd create CC and share with everybody but it's a bit beyond my limitations of time and skills at this point.
    I'd like to create stories from screenshots as I used to with the older games but my little laptop doesn't have the power to hold too much for TS4 + all my CC :( I hope to become a full member so that I can get involved a little more and chit chat about The Sims with everybody else!

Hello @Moonflowfly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims. You would have enjoyed playing many households over the time and enjoyed building and furnishing homes for them to live in over the time. Building and decorating are very special. parts of simming! It is nice that we can bring our design ideas into sims gameform !
    I hope that perhaps one day you will be able to have a laptop thaf can handle Sims 4 a bit better.
    You can still post about your simming experiences on threads whilst still a new member :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top