March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuru Grant hints at new content?

13...Next

Comments

• PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    @DeservedCriticism He used to have a separate account, but like people said before, it was shut down
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I actually don’t blame him for blocking people. That’s his personal account. Any questions he answers is his choice, but I wouldn’t want to be bombarded with constant Sims related questions.

I would say though that given his position, it's probably wise to at least officially state why he hits the block button. Even a simple statement such as "I like to answer various different fans so I tend to block names I feel I've seen before or have already answered" would be reasonable enough and fully within his right of choice.

I'll bet you though that some people take it personal when he blocks them out of the blue and that only sours community concensus about him.

Looks like a private account though. Are people sure he doesn't have another one for business? I'd wanna seperate my work from my private life too.

Him mass blocking anyone with a sims association on their account just seems a little over the top in my opinion. I’ve never tweeted him, I have no desire to. I follow some of the Gurus and one follows me so him blocking me just amuses me. There’s no reason to block everyone and anyone with a sims association. Especially when he talks a lot about the sims on that account!

My husband is a developer for a well known game company. He doesn’t have a work Twitter but he has a private Twitter, he doesn’t get questioned on there because his Twitter has no mention of whom he works for but then nor does he post things about his work there either. Can’t have it both ways.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    This has become a public discussion about another human being rather than the speculated content. I've outlined this before, content related feedback and discussions is always welcome but it is not ok to make personal remarks on another individual regardless of who they are. This is no longer an appropriate discussion. I'm closing the thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top